Chapter 4
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all stood surrounding the robot that nearly took all of them. Freshly out of the water, it was...beyond wrecked. Just a pile of scrap metal at this point.

‘Ok so.....out of nowhere this thing attacks us....why?’ Scott attempted to get everyone talking, not being able to stand the dense silence any longer.

‘Just how would any of us know? Its....we don’t even know what this thing is!’ Jacob almost shouted.

‘But it can’t be a coincidence. A few days after we all get our powers this thing shows up and attacks. And it didn’t try kill to us, it tried to kidnap.’ Cody commented.

‘Really? Cause that thing almost tore me in half! It still hurts you know.’ Scott rubbed his stomach, he could still feel that metallic arm squeezing.

‘If it wanted us dead why did grab us instead of just attacking? Someone out there knows about us...or our powers and they’re after it.’

‘But how do we figure out who and why?’ Samantha asked.

‘I don’t know. Especially since we could barely handle one of these things.’

‘What if a second one comes looking?’

‘Then we can’t let it see this thing.’ they looked at Cody who knew what to do. He transformed and lifted the broken machine, throwing it back in the water, far away from the beach side. Then they swore to never mention what happened to do them, the robot was never there. Scott suspected that if word got out then whoever sent it would be only more alarmed and send something more dangerous next time. If the robot would “vanish” then it would only raise suspicion, not necessarily pointing at them (thank you spy movies).

Then they headed home in case a second one showed up, promising to stay in touch. Even Samantha was included as she had just been dragged into whatever was going on. Yet there was that lingering fear in all of them, that the robot was only the beginning.

*

Scott tried to play it cool when he entered the door, his sister making dinner that smelled burned...again. She was swearing profoundly as she moved the frying pan of the stove and poured cold water all over it, this however that was welcome as he could slip into his room without her noticing. Scott felt more scared and shocked than ever before. A robot...an actual robot, just straight up attacked him in broad daylight!

How was he supposed to process this? What if another one showed up? Was he fast enough to outrun them?...

He guessed he was since he ran it was so fast the people looked like they were standing still. But what about his friends? What about his sister?

He needed a plan. But what? What could he do?

*

Jacob rushed to his room the second the door closed, wanting to be left alone to process. His family could never, ever, find out! How do you tell your parents that a freaking robot just attacked you?!

There’s no way they would believe that, no one would..

His heart jumped when he heard knocking on his door, the sound of his mom on the other side.

‘Jacob? Sweetie is everything ok?’

‘I’m fine mom, just tired.’

‘Been biking all day huh? Want me to bring your dinner up?’

‘Yes please.’ he wasn’t hungry but mom would just give him the annoying speech of how important it is for a growing boy to eat. God how he hated that lecture..

He took out his phone and texted Cody about the robot, asking him what they were supposed to do. Cody merely answered “I don’t know”.

None of the kids got any sleep that night. Everyone either twisted and turned in bed, or they stared out the windows, looking for any sign of a flying robot..

*

The very next day at first break the boys and Samantha got together behind the school, barely any of them having slept at all.

‘Ok I think we’re good.’ Jacob said peeking around the corner.

‘So what do we do? There could be more robots out there and school isn’t the best hiding place.’ Cody asked as he looked around worryingly.

‘We can’t tell anyone either. Its not like any adults would believe in superpowers or flying robots.’ Scott stated.

‘So what can we do?’ Samantha felt scared, more scared than ever. What would all this lead to?

‘For now we pretend nothing is wrong, we tell no one.’

‘And what if another flying tentacle box comes for us?’

‘We keep an eye out and if we see anything we let each other know ok? Lets trade numbers.’ everyone took out their phones and added each other, saying their numbers openly each.

Then they dispersed and went back to doing their regular stuff on the school playground. What surprised Sam was the lack of Kyle. Normally he and his entourage would be pushing him into a wall somewhere.

Yet today he was nowhere to be seen, nor any of his friends, come to think of it he had been missing since....since the day he pretended being a ghost to them. He only now realized he did it, he won.... he no longer had to be afraid to come to school, he could finally be normal.

Or not, for he remembered instead of bullies he had flying robots to worry about. He’d take Kyle and the meat heads instead..

*

The broken remains of the catcher laid before them, barely recognizable anymore. Just a pile of scrap dripping in water.

‘So you say you fished this out of the lake?’ The commander asked the scientists as he blew out a gust of smoke smoke his cigar.

‘Yes sir. The memory banks is destroyed so we don’t know who did it.’

‘But we now know the location. Send scouts to this Blue hill, the next extraction attempt will not fail.’

*

Samantha was listening to her friend Julie go on about how it was sad that Kyle was no longer around school.

‘Like what do you think happened to him? He was the cutest guy in school!’

‘I don’t really know Julie..’ personally Samantha despised Kyle and was glad to see him gone. The blond girl may be her best friend but she had terrible taste in boys.

‘Some guys said they saw him run off a few days ago. Just taking off in the middle of the day and no one has seen him since. That’s like so weird right?’

‘I can only wonder why.’ she saw Sam walking around by himself in the distance, looking kinda lost in a way.

‘Anyway I hope comes back soon.’

 

Later that day when the final bell rung Sam was stopped as he was about to walk home.

‘Hey Sam!’ he turned to see the guys there unlocking their bikes.

‘Hey guys.’

‘We’re meeting up at Jacob’s place about...you know what.’

‘Oh..ok.’

Samantha then approached them and the five of them headed off as the hundreds of students scattered everywhere. Some getting on the bus while others took bikes or walked.

Jacobs house wasn’t far, just about twenty minutes away by foot in a area with lots of larger houses and even bigger yards.

Jacob lived in the giant, light blue one with three floors and a garage.

They left the bikes leaning against the wall between the garage and main house and went in trough the white front door.

The hallway was larger than Sam’s, a long coat hanger was on the left wall as they entered, with lots of different jackets and coats, the floor under it was filled with shoes of all kinds to the right was a staircase leading up.

‘Its not much but its home.’

‘Not much?? You’re living in the largest house out of everyone in school!’ Cody protested against Jacob’s statement.

‘Ya and I have to share it with three siblings!’ they left their shoes behind and walked forward, turning right at the corner and trough a door leading to a downward staircase. The basement wasn’t what Sam imagined, the floor was a red carpet and walls of wood, decorated with all sorts of posters of different TV shows and video games, some he himself recognized.

In the middle was a table with a game board on it, taking up most the space. It was a square and had a picture of a blue magic vortex on it.

They gathered around the table as a stillness hung in the air around them.

‘Ok this is the deal.’ Scott started it off. ‘There’s a robot who tried kidnapping us and lets face it. Its because of our powers, there’s no other explanation for it.’

‘There’s could be more of them out there! And what if one of us are alone when comes?? it took all of us to bring just one down!’ Jacob’s outburst only heightened their fear and anxiety.

‘Then we train! The more we learn to use our powers the better we can fight them!’ Samantha added.

‘But where? We can’t go back to the scrapyard!’ the kids started going back and forward until Sam got an idea.

‘Guys?..h.hey I got..a uhh.’ no one seemed to notice as the debate grew louder and more intense, the guys talking over each other until Cody spoke up.

‘Guys listen! Sam is trying to say something!’

‘How about the old quarry outside of town? There’s no one there and the road is there is even abandoned...’

‘That’s pretty far out tough... Its gonna have to be a whole day thing if we train there.’ Scott commented.

‘True but its a lot safer than the scrapyard and there’s nothing there Samantha can blow up.’

She threw Jacob a glare as everyone seemed to agree, the old quarry was the best choice.

That weekend they would get their bikes, pack their own lunches and head out for a full day training.

*

Early morning Saturday they all got on their bikes right after breakfast and left, their school bags packed with whatever they could stock up at home. The old dirt road leading out town was far separated from the main roads, not even visible from there. It took them past the farmer corn fields and into the woods on the other side. After a solid two hours of biking they finally reached their destination. A smaller road that turned away from the one they rode on, blocked off by a old slightly rusted barrier. On the other side was their goal. A giant whole in the ground, the walls flat and finely carved as well as piles of large stones.

‘Are you guys sure this is safe?’ Cody seemed worried, no doubt about them getting crushed.

‘Its not more dangerous than the junkyard.’ Scott calmly replied.

‘Right, lets get on with it.’ Jacob froze a nearby boulder till it looked like a solid chunk of ice instead.

The sounds of fire, sparks and crushing echoed across the old quarry, flashes of light from their powers went off like firework.

The longer they went on the more destroyed the quarry became, boulders reduced to smaller rocks, shards shooting off everywhere.

Samantha managed to produce enough heat to actually melt a boulder, turning it to extremely hot, molten pile. Cody could thrown them and break with ease, his form far more solid than he believed.

Jacob turned one of the flat walls into a work of art, ice pillars and wave like shapes produced from him.

Scott sliced trough one of boulder with is bare hand lighting up and moving at extreme speed.

Sam didn’t managed to make that much progress as he already mastered his power from the pranks. After several hours of training Sam sat over the bikes to rest, eating his ham sandwich and watching the rest until Samantha sat down next to him.

He pretty much froze up right there as she gulped down water and taking out her energy bars.

‘Man this is tough isn’t it? I don’t know if its cause I shoot fire but I’m sweating!’ Sam merely nodded in reply, suddenly unable to let a single word out.

‘Like I feel the heat but not in a burning sense you know? Like I can’t explain it but somehow I just...don’t burn. Its so weird. Is it like that for your ghost powers?’

She asked him a question!! Sam scrambled to find a answer, barely able to make a sound. The silence was getting to long, she was looking at him questioningly!

‘Are you alright Sam?’ crap!! He must be looking to stupid in front of her right now!!

‘You are really quiet...are you feeling ok?’

Meanwhile Jacob and Cody was just within earshot, listening to the whole thing. Both boys desperately held in their laughter, the pressure was so high that their faces turned red and eyes began to water, hands covering their mouths to keep it in.

Samantha saw that his started looking slightly more red than usually.

As Sam desperately tried to say something, anything, he froze in place and almost had a heart attack right then and there when he suddenly felt a soft hand on his forehead.

His face turned from slightly flushed to crimson, scarlet and all shades of red. ‘My god man you’re burning up! That’s it I’m taking you home!’ she grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to his feet, taking him over to her bike.

‘Scott you can come and get his bike back later can’t you? Sam isn’t feeling to hot so I’m taking him home.’

‘Umm sure?’ as if this wasn’t bad enough now Sam had to hold on to her while sitting on the back of her bike as she drove him all the way back, looking like a panicked tomato the entire way.

Once far away enough Jacob and Cody completely lost it, falling to the ground laughing. That she couldn’t tell what was going on!

Scott on the other hand just shook his head, this was certainly...something.

Well at least Sam had good taste in girls he supposed..

As he was about to go back to training he heard some sudden cracking, echoing over the quarry.

‘Guys!’ they stopped laughing as he called out. ‘Anyone hear that?’

They listened for it, the cracking getting louder. Where was it coming from?

As they looked around Jacob suddenly felt a pebble land on his foot and looked up, an icy feeling running up his spine.

‘Guys!’ they barely had a chance to react when the wall collapsed. A storm of boulders suddenly fell down on Cody and Jacob.

‘NOO!!’ Scott screamed, charging at full speed, shattering the boulders in a thin line, still not quick enough to break all of them in time. Large ice pillars shot up from the ground, the tops shattering but they just kept growing, pushing the boulders aside.

In the blink of an eye there just a pile of rocks there. Scott’s stomach dropped, feeling lightheaded. This couldn’t happen, this couldn’t be real! They couldn’t...

Then more sounds of moving rocks rang out. And two of the boulders began moving. Then right in between two of them, the dark head of Cody’s transformed body peeked out, then more pillars came out, pushing a third boulder aside. Jacob crawled out from pile, covered in dust. Then Cody followed, seemingly not struggling against the extreme weight.

Scott fell to his knees in relief, like the weight of an entire planet was instantly lifted off his shoulders.

‘That..was to close.’ Jacob said as he dusted himself off.

‘Ya, I think I’m done today.’ Cody pushed the rocks off him and stepped out of the pile.

‘Same, lets just go home.’ The boys got back on their bikes and headed off, ending the day earlier than excepted.

*

Samantha pulled up by his apartment building as per his directions.

‘Try to feel better ok?’

‘T..thanks.’ was all he could get out of him as she rode away. Sam felt warm, like emotionally warm. He was currently floating on the clouds of heaven or whatever the saying is. Samantha was just so...nice. She was caring and warm and smelled amazing, his crush was taken to new heights that day.

He walked inside still day dreaming of that long bike ride back, just the two of them. The TV was playing in the living room, dad was looking over piles of paper in the kitchen. He just quietly went to his room as usual, sloping down his bed and grabbing his latest issue of dark science. A fiction paper discussing alien encounters and top secret experiments that doesn’t really exists. Just something for the nerdy crowd.

Yet his mind didn’t focus on the paper. He couldn’t stop thinking about Samantha.

Just a few days ago I could never dream of even talking to her. Now they were friends, and she seemed to actually care about him. For the first time as far back as he could remember he wasn’t alone. And all it took was a meteor with superpowers. What are the odds?

*

After getting back home, Scott ran back as fast as he could to get Sam’s bike. Only it took barely a fraction of the time, not to mention how light it felt. Things that usually felt heavy became light, like gravity couldn’t keep up with him. He left it right outside Sam’s house and went home in less than a minute to the smell of his sister making dinner. Potatoes with pre made gravy and vegetables again. He was so sick and tired of that, didn’t help that Regina’s potatoes were always dry and easily fell apart.

What he wouldn’t do for some actual well made potatoes if there were such a thing.

‘No but...yes..uh huh. Yes sir I understand. I’ll get it done tomorrow promise!’ Regina kept saying over the phone, her hair swinging side to side right below her shoulders as she no doubt spoke to her boss on the phone yet again. It seemed like that was half of everything she did these days, talk to her boss off duty hours. Scott wasn’t an expert but he was pretty sure that wasn’t how things were supposed to work.

The potatoes were on the point of over boiling, clouds of steam rose from the saucepan and a layer of bubbles constantly moved and twitched on the waters surface.

She looked like a complete mess, trying to keep the vegetables from burning and turning up the temperature only to realize her mistake and turn it down to 0, all with one hand as the other held her phone, getting bombarded by her boss.

It was obvious that it would be yet another disappointing dinner that evening, nothing unusual there.

*

After a rather uneventful Sunday they went back to school for their final week that Monday. Things were quiet and calm, no one put any effort into their studies anymore. Finals were done and everyone mostly just waited to go home.

Samantha talked to Julie about going to the beach, the boys talked about putting all their money together to get that new board game. Awakening the sleeper, a supernatural detective game that promised to many classes and hidden secrets.

Sam walked around by himself as usual, guessed the hanging out was limited to training their powers...

With nothing to do his mind wandered aimlessly, just watching everyone run around and play.

So much so that he didn’t see the larger boys approach in time. He was pushed from the side and turned to see Kyle there with his usual group.

‘What are you doing here??’

‘What?’

‘Don’t play dumb with me kid!’ he grabbed Sam’s collar and pulled him up to his face. ‘We both know what happened behind the school that day! How did you do it??’

‘I don’t understand!’

‘LIAR!’ Sam fell on his back as Kyle pushed him. Everyone suddenly stopped what they were doing and looking at the fight taking place.

‘How did you do it?!’

Sam couldn’t use his powers in front of everyone! He was doomed!!

Pain shot trough his entire leg as Kyle stepped on his kneecap, screaming at him to reveal his secret.

Samantha couldn’t watch it anymore, she shot up from the bench and marched over there.

As Kyle prepared to beat him up Cody seemed to appear out of nowhere, charging Kyle and pushing him with such immense strength that the bully almost flew backwards, back crashing onto the concrete ground.

‘Get away from him!!’ he yelled at them, face red with anger.

‘Or what?? what are you gonna do fatty??!’ One of Kyle’s followers asked, stepping in between them. Then came Scott, Jacob and Samantha, shielding Sam.

‘We’ll beat the snot out of you that’s what!’

The boy tried to push Cody but his arms got grabbed. He tried to pull himself loose but Cody’s grip was like iron, he barely moved inches from the boys wild flinging around. The other one tried to punch Cody from the side of the face but Scott, with lighting quick reflexes tackled him. It was sudden enough that the boy almost fell down as he staggered back. He swung his arms but Scott avoided them all with ease. In the midst of chaos Cody then grabbed the bully’s sweater by its neck and threw him to the side, straight into the other one. They both fell down on the ground. The one who hit the ground first screamed as he got crushed between the concrete and his friends weight.

Kyle was already up on his feet and tried kick Cody. As his leg raised in the air he suddenly slipped down. Jacob had very subtly conjured some ice beneath him, small enough for no one to notice but enough for Kyle to loose balance. He fell, landing on his side but quickly got up again. His anger made him wild and ignore his bruises, he was on a rampage at this point, only wanting to maim these brats for humiliating him publicly.

He tried kicking again but his ankle was grabbed by Scott who held it in the air, he tried to pull and kick it loose but then Cody grabbed it instead, holding him still. He was stuck there now, standing on one leg and wailing all over the place.

Samantha helped Sam up on his feet and stepped aside as she saw his face, knowing what he was about to do.

Mustering all his anger, all his rage, all the memories of the times he had returned home crying and with bruises because of Kyle, he charged. Sam tackled Kyle, his elbow slamming into Kyle’s stomach. The taller kid fell yet again on his back, clutching his stomach and almost crying.

The two meathead followers got up and charged, swinging their fists. Cody pushed one away, enough for him to land on his back. Samantha grabbed the other ones arm and held on. Her flame powers heated her skin to the point of burning. The bully screamed and got on his knees, his other hand punched wildly, hitting her on the arm and she let go, answering with punching the top of his head. He got down further clutching both head and arm that now turned red.

‘You see guys, you hurt Sam and we hurt you, got it!?’

‘WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!’ it was only then they saw the teacher appearing, having run out of the school and towards them. She glaring at all of them, everyone just standing there staring awkwardly.

‘I asked what happened here! What are you all doing??!’

‘They attacked Sam and we defended him!’

‘Ya!’

‘Picking fights in the second last week of school!’

‘But we didn’t start...’ ‘I don’t care!! Go inside all of you!!’

*

It sucked....they defended their friend from bullies and what did they get for it?.... A one way ticket to the principals office!

They sat there along with Kyle and his two lapdogs in eerie silence. One by one they got called in to get a stern talk. And frankly the old woman didn’t care about who started what.

‘I don’t tolerate any kind of violence at this school Mr Allen, are we clear?’

‘But they’

‘Are. We. Clear?!’

Sam sighted, she didn’t listen.

‘Yes...’

‘Good. Now I’ll have to call your parents and tell them all about how you broke our most important rule.’

‘Most important?....’

‘Yes Mr Allen. We do have a very strict anti bully and violence policy here as you should know.’ That was it! He had it with her!

‘HOW DARE YOU!!?’

‘Mr Allen you bett’ ‘I GOT BEATEN TO A BLOODY PULP BY KYLE THE ENTIRE YEAR AND YOU DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!! YOU EVERY TEACHER JUST LOOKED AWAY!!’

‘Mr Allen sit down!!’

‘YOU ARE A TOTAL HYPORCITE AND A TERRIBLE PRINCIPAL. LIKE WHO WOULD BE STUPID ENOUGH TO EVER HIRE YOU?!’

‘SIT DOWN!!!’ she shot up from her chair, her voice echoing in the office like a angry banshee.

‘That’s it Allen! Not only are you getting detention the rest of the week! But for this outburst you are to spend all break in summer school!’

She then threw him out of the office, all of them leaving school and heading home, dreading whatever their families are gonna say to them.

‘This is so unfair! Just what do they expect us to do?? Stand by and let people like Kyle do whatever he wants??’

‘Anti bullying policy..bah! What a lie that is!’

‘They don’t care about us students. They just expects us to sit there and be quiet!’

They separated and went home one by one until it was just Samantha, living the furthest away from school. She took a deep breath as she slowly opened the door and stepped inside as quietly as she could.

Her mom was in the living room, looking at her concerned.

She figured she might as well get it over with right now, she sat down on the couch where they usually had their talks.

‘So....How about we start with you telling me what happened today?’

‘Well....a friend got attacked by his bullies and we stepped in..’

‘Its not Julie is it?’

‘No not her. This guy is a new friend, we just started hanging out a couple of days ago.’

‘I see...and this is how the fight started?’

‘Yes. We tried telling them but the principal wouldn’t listen. She just told us to sit there and shut up.’

Her mom placed a hand on her daughters shoulders.

‘Look I will call her and talk it out. I know you are a good student and you try your hardest. But in the future I want you be careful alright? I’m not saying you’re guilty! You were just standing up for your friend and that’s admirable! But what I am saying is fights can so easily get out of control.’

‘You mean it already didn’t?’

‘Back in my day some kid got his leg broken in a fight.’ she turned and gave her mom a very surprised look.

‘Ya...it was messy. The poor kid did recover but he wasn’t exactly the same afterwards. So in the future, if this ever happens again, try to have a plan for it. Something to that doesn’t put you in direct harms way but still helping your friend alright?’

‘Like what plan?’

‘Like....good question....Tell you what I’ll get back to you if a think of something.’

Samantha sighted and walked to her room, wanting to be alone for the rest of the evening. She did have a sense of relief though, mom always was the calm and understanding one.

After she plopped down on her bed her phone started vibrating constantly. It was the guys, complaining about today.

Scott: So did any of you get in trouble?

Jacob: Mom and dad was pretty angry but at least they listened to me!

Cody: Well at least yours do. Mine just grounded me without my computer!

Sam: Mine are to busy right now. I expect something later.

Scott: That sucks Cody! My sister are to busy as well. She’s working late again.

Samantha: My mom is gonna talk to the principal again.

Jacob: I don’t expect anything to come from that. Principal is a bitch!

Cody: Don’t let anyone know you said that..

Scott: This is so unfair! Kyle and his friends are always the ones skipping class and picking fights! Why are we the ones getting in trouble??

Jacob: We shouldn’t have to take this!

Cody: But what can we possibly do about it?

Jacob: We got something they don’t. Powers!

Samantha: What do you suggest we do?

Jacob: Make them pay. Make them stop harassing us.

Sam: I think I have an idea... But I need to figure out where our principal lives.

Jacob: You leave that to me.

*

Regina gave a huge sight as she finally closed the door to her house and hung her purse on the clothes hanger. Those damn kids always causing trouble and back talking her. It made her wonder why she ever accepted the job as a principal, she’d be better off working in a bland office somewhere.

The house was quiet, nothing unusual there ever since she and Robert got divorced those three years ago. Bastard...

She opened a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, ready to settle down for the evening and forget all about her lost chances to start a family and fulfill everything she ever dreamed off.

To her sudden frustration the TV refused to start, that was just great! She really didn’t have the energy to deal with a broken TV now!

She put down her glass on the table and was about to up and check it when it suddenly switched on to loud static. She jumped in slight shock, falling back down on the couch. She picked up the remote and tried changing the channels only for it to not work, the static remained. She tried switching it off but to no avail. It was just...static. That awful, loud and headache inducing noise basically roaring across the entire living room. The damn thing was broken, that was the only explanation.

She got up to pull the plug on it only for its channels to change. First it was news broadcast, talking about a rise of bullying across the united states and children’s mental health was on the decline.

Then it changed to a drama show, an abusive dad was screaming at full force at a young kid trembling in a corner scared out of his mind.

Liza desperately wanted to change the channel, she didn’t wanna watch it, it was horrible!

Then it changed again to some kind of movie, the bad guy pointed a gun at the protagonist and they had a tense conversation.

‘Why did you do it though? What do you gain from hurting innocent people??’

‘Do you think I care about benefit? I already got all the power and money! I do this because it feels good! Because I like seeing those snivelling little cowards cry before me.’

‘You’re a monster!’

‘Eh!...perhaps I am. But what are you gonna do about it?’

Then it changed back to the drama and the scene had gotten so much worse. Now the dad was holding the kid up by the neck of his sweater and screaming full force. The kid was wailing and crying scared for his life.

The TV then shut off, leaving Regina stunned, frozen in shock. This...this wasn’t normal! It was like the TV had a mind of its own!

She jumped as the sound of glass shattering came from her bathroom. She spun around and stared at the empty hallway. For almost a full minute nothing happened, it was silent yet she was sure he heard it. She was sure someone was in the house with her!

Her bedroom door opened slowly, this was it! She was dead! The intruder would know she was there! She was dead!

She wanted to run when the movement slowly came from around the corner. But it wasn’t a person there... it was book.

Her old diary was floating in the air by itself! Slowly inching its way towards her...it dropped to the floor right in front of her. There it laid, just inches in front of the terrified woman.

It opened, revealing something written inside it.

With hands that refused to stop shaking she slowly bent down and picked it up.

If you want this to stop then you are to let go of the following students from any punishment.

Sam

Samantha

Scott

Cody

Jacob

 

And you are to punish the following students in the harshest way possible

Kyle

Bob

Liam

 

If these demands are not met then the hauntings will become worse. Tell no one what happened here.

Signed, the ghost of Blue Hill.

 

 

 

0