Part Two
108 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Bunny had this thing where he would just get up during bunny lessons and hop out of the class and return when he wanted to, the only subjects he stayed for the entire lessons were farming, bunny language and white noise, carrot peeling and cabbage tasting. He never paid attention in because they were lessons his mother taught, so he knew them well.

Anyways back to the story, today was a normal day and Big Bunny left class but only to use the toilet, he was planning on returning to class but got sidetracked on the way.

As he was finishing up in the toilet, he hopped the slowest speed you can imagine a healthy bunny could hop.

The first thing you need to understand is that he used the toilet that was the furthest from his class on the opposite side of the bushes, across the clearing to be exact.

As he was slowly hopping, a sobbing sound broke Big Bunny's train of thought and he stopped, he turned around and saw that he was the only one near the end of the clearing, so where was the sound coming from?

He listened for the sound again and noticed that it came from behind a tree, he hopped up slowly, you know? Like a thief trying to steal something and not get caught.

When he arrived at the tree, he placed his paws on it and gripped tightly and slowly pulled himself to the side where the sobbing was coming from behind the tree.

Peeping from the other side, Big Bunny looked down and though [Why would you cry alone in the middle of nowhere.]

Thinking that he wanted to say something but didn't like humans so he pulled back and was about to walk away when he suddenly stepped on a twig and snapped it.

The sound got the sobbing black bunny's attention and the little bunny quickly got up and ran around the tree and looked up at Big Bunny. Big Bunny's back was facing him so he didn't see the Little Bunny and once the Little Bunny saw that Big Bunny was from the same sect as him, he ran towards the departing Big Bunny and from behind he grabbed onto Big Bunny's waist and hugged on to him tightly.

Big Bunny caught a fright from the sudden attack behind him and wanted to pull away but was locked in a hold, the Little Bunny was crying behind him and continued to do so, after a few minutes Big Bunny became uncomfortable and grew annoyed.

He placed his paws on the Little Bunny's paws, pulled them apart, spun his body around, put his arms around the Little Bunny and hugged him.

"Why are you crying?"

The Little Bunny didn't answer and continued crying. Big Bunny took a deep breath in and exhaled loudly and sat down on the grass and held onto the crying Little Bunny.

After ten minutes, the crying stopped and the Little Bunny looked at Big Bunny, Big Bunny, on the other hand, was so numb from being in one position and long ago zoned off to who knows where and seeing the blank expression on Big Bunny's face the Little Bunny giggled and pinched Big Bunny's nose.

He quickly reacted and came back to earth and jumped up, he glared at the Little Bunny and said, "Hey! My nose and my ears are off-limits."

The sudden shout from Big Bunny gave the Little Bunny a fright and he was about to cry but before he could Big Bunny started questioning him, "Why are you crying?"

"Big Bunny, I'm - I'm lost."

"Lost? How can you be lost? Where were you going too?"

"My teacher sent me to the office."

Big Bunny looked at the Little Bunny and shook his head, "The office is on the other side of the clearing."

"Did you go to the office?"

"Mn"

"Then what?"

"I came here and didn't know where to go after this, everything looks the same."

Big Bunny looked up at the clearing around them and turned around to look at the rest of it, indeed it looks the same.

"What class are you in?"

The Little Bunny shook his head, "First class… something."

Big Bunny held back his laugh, "What's your teacher's name?"

The Little Bunny looked up at Big Bunny then raised a brow, this change gave it all away, "Don't tell me you don't know her name."

"No, I know her name, I just can't remember it."

Big Bunny's lips flapped and a strange sound came out, he scrunched his face and pulled his tongue out at the Little Bunny and said, "Idiot!"

The Little Bunny folded his arms and turned his back to Big Bunny, tears started forming in his eyes, Big Bunny, on the other hand, was smiling and placed his paws on the Little Bunny's shoulders and whispered in his ear, "Let's return you to your class but after this you owe me."

The Little Bunny turned to face Big Bunny and asked, "Owe you what?"

He looked at the Little Bunny and just smiled, "I'll tell you when you're older."

That being said, Big Bunny took the Little Bunny by his paw and they hopped paw in paw towards the inner area of the clearing where the first classes were.

On the way, the Little Bunny kept looking at Big Bunny and asked him so many questions.

"Big Bunny, how old are you?"

"10"

"Big Bunny, how tall are you?"

"I'm short."

"Big Bunny, why are you not in class?"

"I went to the toilet."

"Big Bunny, what grade are you in?"

"Fourth"

"Big Bunny?"

"Mn?"

"What's your name?"

"Big Bunny"

"Big Bunny, you're handsome."

Big Bunny raised a brow after hearing that and looked down at the Little Bunny that was skipping beside him, he wasn't acting properly in Big Bunny's eyes and it somewhat made Big Bunny curious about him.

"What's your name?"

"My name?"

"Mn, what's your name?"

The Little Bunny looked up at Big Bunny and gave him a huge smile, he stopped skipping and hugged Big Bunny's arm as they were hopping and said, "My name is Little Bunny".

Big Bunny looked at him, this bunny was too strange, he noticed that Little Bunny's mouth opened and his left thumb was inserted in his mouth then he felt a sharp pain.

Little Bunny bit down on his finger for a few seconds then let go and looked up at Big Bunny who was glaring at him and said: "Big Bunny, don't forget my name okay."

Big Bunny wanted to smack the shit out of little bunny but something held him back, he slowly nodded his head as he swallowed his anger.

They arrived at the first classroom and Big Bunny scratched on the door, a brown bunny opened it and looked at the two confused, "Does he belong in this class?" asked Big Bunny, the brown bunny shook her head and the two of them hopped to the next, a black and white bunny opened this time and Big Bunny asked, "Does he belong here?" the black and white bunny shook her head and told him to try the 5th class, the teacher was searching for the bunny that didn't return.

So they went up to the 5th classroom and Big Bunny asked Little Bunny, "Is this your class?" Little Bunny shook his head and Big Bunny didn't know what to do, he scratched on the door and a big fat bunny with glasses on opened the door, she looked at Little Bunny and ignored Big Bunny and pulled Little Bunny into her arms and hugged him, "I was so worried," she said.

She stood up from crouching with Little Bunny in her arms and closed the door behind them, leaving Big Bunny standing there.

[Not even a thank you] he thought but didn't mind, he hopped even slower than normal and rubbed his thumb where Little Bunny bit him, the anger he felt earlier slowly returned and as he grew more and more furious, he felt something pull on his fur from behind.

When he turned back to look at what it was, it was Little Bunny.

"Big Bunny, don't go."

Big Bunny looked at him with a confused look, [What is it now?] he wondered.

"Did something happen, is that not your class?"

Little Bunny shook his head and was very fidgety, "Big Bunny, bend down."

Big Bunny lowered himself in front of Little Bunny and looked at him, Little Bunny leaned forward and hugged Big Bunny, "Thank you for bringing me back to my class, I'm sorry I was a nuisance."

"Mn, it's alright, you weren't a nuisance, hurry up and go to class, Big Bunny must go back too."

Little Bunny slowly turned his head and looked at Big Bunny who was looking at him from the corner of his eyes, Little Bunny slowly let go of Big Bunny's neck and smiled, he quickly moved his head back then forward again and kissed Big Bunny on his lips.

Big Bunny's eyes widened with shock and before he could act Little Bunny had already run back to his teacher and into the class, Big Bunny looked ahead at the teacher that was looking back at him – he could see that she was also shocked at what Little Bunny just did.

Big Bunny got up and walked back to his class when he arrived the teacher asked him where he had been but was ignored by Big Bunny, he sat down at his desk, looked at the board and started writing down his work and once he was done with that he placed his head on the desk and fell asleep.

Days went by slowly, Big Bunny would often see Little Bunny but never approached him because he thought it was best, he knew from a young age what gay and lesbian relationships meant.

He realised after receiving a kiss from Little Bunny that maybe he was like that but he, Big Bunny wasn't, so keeping a distance from him was better.

Little Bunny would also see Big Bunny from a distance but every time he called for Big Bunny, he would be ignored, so eventually, he stopped greeting Big Bunny and went back to being the naughty Little Bunny he was.

 
1