Chapter Ten
74 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Callum was furious. Unable to concentrate in all his classes, the day passed by slowly. Break time arrived and he wished that Chelsea was here, he hated being alone and especially now after this bullshit happened, he too could feel that something bad was going to happen and wasn't looking forward to it.

Arriving at the back of the school he sat under the bleachers, Callum took out his lunch and sighed, he wanted to go home. After eating the first slice of bread, he saw three girls walking towards his direction, laughing and talking. Callum recognized one of the girls thanks to Chelsea. This group of girls were like him and Chelsea who stayed away mostly hidden, but the one she recognized was according to Chelsea a lesbian who was in a hidden relationship with a cheerleader named Melody. 

Apparently, Chelsea caught them kissing behind the stage one day at school but they don't know that ಠﭛಠ. Callum thanked his best friend in his heart and started packing away his lunch. Lazily sitting with a book he borrowed from the central library. Thinking to himself, "Here it starts."

One of the girls bent down minding the steel poles. Looking down at Callum she asked, "Are you Callum?" Looking up at her he smiled and said, "Why?"

The girl smiled, reached her hand out and grabbed Callum by his hair. She pulled him out from under the bleachers. The pain from his hair being pulled was torturess but he endured it not fighting back. They pulled him back towards the pathway that led from the field to the lockers. 

Pushing him against the cold cement walls, the one who pulled him by the hair said, "You shouldn't have provoked the wrong people." Scoffing he answered, "What about you? You are just as shitty as them doing what they say, don't you know what's right or wrong?"

The second girl smacked Callum across his face. Grabbed him by the neck and started choking Callum with her left hand. Callum lifts his right leg and kicked her in the stomach making her let go of his throat. The one who pulled on his hair and pushed him against the wall and hit him in his stomach. "You little bitch!" she said through gritted teeth. 

Callum bent forward holding his stomach. The pain was excruciating and caught him off guard, luckily he had something to eat or else he would have lost all the air in his body and fainted. She grabbed onto the back of Callum's hoodie, lifting her leg up she kneed him in the stomach three times making him lose his balance and drop to the floor holding his stomach. 

Callum started coughing and his cough became a fit. The second girl got up from the floor, pushed her friend away and kicked Callum across his face making him fall over and hold onto his face. With his stomach freed, she then kicked his stomach hard three times before Melody's girlfriend jumped in to stop them. "Stop! Stop! You're going overboard, we're just supposed to scare him!" 

The three of them looked at him and after a moment ran away towards the lockers. Callum glared at them. He struggled to sit up but managed. Leaning against the wall he raised his hands to look at the blood inside it. 

Turning his tongue in his mouth he spat the saliva into his hands then wiped it on his hoodie. Lifting it to his face he wiped the blood off and looked at it. His face hurt, his jaw hurt and his nose. His stomach hurt while his legs felt weak.

The bell for the sixth period rang indicating that break time was over. 
~~
Flipping through his phone he opened the group chats reading the messages in class. After the sixth period ended he was walking through the halls and stopped by his locker to change his books. Someone tapped him on his shoulder. 

"Senior?"

Chris, "Mn?" he looked at the junior who he has never seen before.

"The boy you brought to school he's been missing since break time."

Slamming his locker shut he looked at the junior wide-eyed. "What do you mean?"

"He was dragged away by three girls to the lockers behind the field..."

Not letting him finish, Chris ran off alarming Ashton and Simon who was heading his way from the opposite direction. The junior walked away shaking his head and attended the next class. 

Chris ran so fast that it felt like he was on edge. Running through the locker room he called but no one answered him. Hearing the ruckus he caused the football coach came out of his office and stopped Chris. But Chris wasn't having any of this. He pushed his coach out of the way and ran towards the exit planning to search for Callum outside since there was no one inside.

As he was running through the path that was dimly lit he saw a silhouette of a crouched body leaning against the wall. Running up to him he crouched down. His blood ran dry when he saw that Callum was unconscious. He shook Callum a couple of times but he didn't respond. 

 
1