Sweet Like Honey – Act. 1
146 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The six of us have been friends since toddler years so that pretty much makes us best friends no?

This story here is about me Cha Sun Woo and my sugar baby Jung Chang Hyun.

My sugar baby is one of three who stepped into my life not too long ago and I just can't get enough of him.

Nobody knows this but I am gay, not even my parents or five best friends but there is one that knows, Jung Cho Mi, what's shit is that I'm dating a woman who's best friends with the one who stole one of my best friends from Chang Hyun's mother.
*
Let's go back three weeks ago when the kids first moved into their father's house.

The Three of them were still depressed when we all decided to visit and check on them, the triplets showed their faces and spoke to us, their fathers friends, except one because he is their uncle and not around since he is their mothers twin, but they greeted us with smiles on their faces even though they were not feeling well.

I returned the following day to sort out some of their father's finances since he had to take out money in order to make the house more suitable for the extra bodies.

Chang Hyun wasn't used to the bedroom yet so he preferred sleeping on the couch.

They also had this habit of waking up at four am in the morning and going for a jog then returning and off to school the triplets went.

Since they weren't going to school lazing at home was their only thing to do since the accident, I saw him often.
--
Chang Hyun woke up late around eight am and went for a jog around the area to clear his head and when he returned I was there.

When he entered the house I was there along with his father and we were busy discussing stuff.

After greeting us Chang Hyun checked on his siblings who were still asleep and went to shower, he left his phone in the lounge on the table near the couch which he used for sleeping. Remembering something that he needed to do while he was in the shower. He exited the shower, wrapped in a towel around the lower half of his body and headed to the lounge, he picked up his phone and started scrolling through it.

On the opposite side of the lounge in the dining room, I sat and my mind drifted the moment Chang Hyun walked into the lounge, my eyes trailed after him who was facing me but was occupied.

My eyes traced the outline of his toned and muscled body. My mind became dazed the more I stared and this lead to my cock standing at attention.

Chang Hyun's mind trailed as he felt a bit strange; he raised his head and saw that my eyes were on him, he cleared his throat catching my attention.

My eyes moved up and met with Chang Hyun's eyes. He narrowed his eyes and walked towards me till he reached the dining room, he sat down next to me who still had my eyes on him.

He sat at the table right next to me on my left and looked down at the paperwork on the table while leaning over, his hand under the table slid up my thigh and reached my hard-on between his legs.

My brows furrowed slightly, I was guilty and caught in the act but this person? What was happening?
Chang Hyun moved his hand and looked at him, he held his left hand out and said, "Give me your phone."

"What for?" I asked slightly nervous.

Chang Hyun smiled at him and his beautiful smile made me dizzy he then said, "Don't you want my number?"

My thoughts rushed through his mind quickly and after thinking about it, I unlocked my phone and handed it over to Chang Hyun. He typed his number in without saving it and said, "Save it under whatever name, I know you have a girlfriend."

I sighed in worldly and took my phone back and saved the name Chang Hyun. He got up after he saw this then caught me off guard by smashing his lips against me, locked lips. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and like the good boy he is, he opens his mouth so I can slip my tongue in and taste every inch of his warm mouth.

I ravage his mouth, my tongue left no nook undiscovered. He moaned into our kiss lowly. The sound of dress shoes slapping against the tiled floor.

The footsteps came walking down the passage and Chang Hyun stopped the kiss, I looked at him with widened eyes while he smiled in satisfaction. His father walked in and saw the two of us and asked, "Chang Hyun, you're done already?"

"Yeah, I'm heading out later, I don't know about the other two so when they wake up can you tell them for me?" he asked while he turned around.

"Mn, sure," he says as I watch Chang Hyun walks past his father and out of sight.

I was calm on the outside but inside my blood was boiling through my veins, Chang Hyun actually dared to do those things with no care, and maybe this is a new challenge for me that I gladly accept.

I got into my car and untied my pants letting the bulge free that was being restricted and sighed. Even though Chang Hyun is my type, he is young, not to mention he is also my friend's kid.

"Nope fuck that! Ima eat him all up and savour his unique flavour!" I drove off with a smile on my face highly expectant. When I got back to my apartment, I opened the safe and took out my spare cell phone then transferred Chang Hyun's number over.

 
1