Chapter 9: Combat Tested
1.1k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(POV Jessica)

I looked out of the tent cover and walked out, I grabbed Emma's Shotgun as I do so.

My Mistress's soldiers held down "Cadet", as Mistress herself ripped the devices from the Lesser's body. She was let go but she was unable to move since from the look the tape had a layer of skin... she wailed loudly.

Mistress and Madam Tanya were looking at it and muttering...

I walked over to the "Cadet" and gestured for the Resistance members to move, thou they gave me a look that said, 'Watch your station.'

I wanted to kill this bitch so much but how... as I effectively took over the watch of the whimpering girl, over hearing what Tanya and Mistress were discussing.

"Vice?" "What is that?" Camille asked and Millie followed, they were most likely asking about the device.

"As far we can tell... GPS tracker? It has no audio or visional. But we are leaving now... but we have no idea to do with her." Tanya answered.

"I say we flay her." Isla said, "Maybe a Blood Phoenix." I liked that idea thou I had no idea what it was.

"What are you? A Pagan?" Kerrigan asked, her voice had Hostility, "We should burn her as a heathen."

"By the Goddess, lets just kill her and leave her behind." Elke says, "This will become Erian's Teutoburg Forest." Her accent was rather thick.

Soon the three started talking/arguing... while I looked down at her, if I had a choice, that Blood Phoenix sounds interesting, but there are things at seems interesting, like "Drawn and Quartered" "Crucifixion" and just getting gutted like a fish...

"ENOUGH!" Mistress screams, "When did you all think that you could choose what happens to her?"

The three instantly prostrated themselves before her...

She then shifts her gaze at me, "What do you think?"

"To be honest Mistress? I would say kill her but... my skill says that you need some... relieve." I glance down at her crotch and she gets the hint, "If not killed... make her less then what she is."

"Go on?" She inquires.

"Thou she is a Lesser... what is less then that? An object and since you need that relieve well." I give Mistress a wink.

 "A toy?" I give a nod, "Now what about this?" She asked Tanya in-regards to the Device.

Tanya thinks then asked, "Jessica what is your level?"

I quickly check my status.

/Status/
Name: Jessica Lacks
Race: Elf-Human
Titles: None
Primary-Class: Black Maid lvl 3
Skills: One Hell of a Maid

 

"Three Madam."

"Mmm," She thinks something over, "Commander, she should take the device and ambush anyone that follows it. And if she is captured she could return to your side."

Mistress smirked, "Maid." She turns to me fully, "You will take this thing... and kill anyone that dare to 'find' their 'Cadet' there, think as this a your first combat test. While your loyalty is assured, your ability in combat not so."

"But Mistress if I am alone how would you tell that?"

She grabs her gin and looks down at "Cadet"

"Each one you kill, to prove that you have killed them take their ears if they are ununiformed, other wise just remove apart of their uniform" Her smiles brilliant and evil. 

After a few minutes everyone is ready to leave and I had over Emma's shotgun, but as I hand it over Mistress grabs my shoulder and whispers into my ear, "If you get five pairs of ears you may pleasure me, but if you get ten..." She licks her lips and I feel her other hand track around my stomach and move south but stops before my womanhood...

"I understand." I tell her, "What if I get more?"

She smile back and leans in close, and kisses my cheek. My eyes widen as my body stiffens, "That depends... we can find out later." Then her demeanor changed, "Here you go, I will recall you in two days if you don't return on your own."

I nod and curtseyed to her, my left hand now held the device.

Just before Madam Tanya left she gave me a dagger for the ears and parts of the uniforms.

I waited patiently and when I lose Mistress from my ear shot, I start. First fine a good sized stick....

After a few minutes I found a stick that was about one and half meters tall, it was decently straight. For the next few minutes I removed the leaves and anything that could make it harder to hold the weapon, then for the next I spent some time to sharpen one end to a point... I think I did it right? Well those survival shows have helped me thus far.

With my spear made I grabbed the device...

"Good where should I hide?" I wondered aloud...

-Viv Viv Viv-

I turned on the Viv sound, it came from the "Cadet's" torn clothes. Mmm Mistress did just drag her of just naked... hehe.

I search and find her phone within one of the pockets.

-Viv Viv Viv-

The caller ID says, "Capt. J." odd I answer the call.

"Zora, are you okay?" The voice was a gruff male.

I don't respond.

"Tap once if they are nearby." It was softer, near whisper.

I tap once.

"Okay, two sections of EPTT are closing on your tracker tap once if they have a watch or twice if they don't."

I tap twice.

"Okay ju-"  I destroy the phone hopefully that will cause some concern.

"So Mistress's new toy is called Zora."

I move into a denser area of woods and with what adhesive is left on the tape and place it on a tree. Hide myself among to trees while keeping the Device in sight.

I waited... and waited...

-Crack-

I hear a tree branch break, followed by some soft bitching.

"Amateurs." I mouth, soon I see six men in a normal EPTT uniform, but my time with Mistress I know this isn't all of them, two sections? This is only six here, were in the other ten? Better question; these men are wearing normal gear I saw during the ambush. How are they following the device?

"Where is she?" One of the men asked, as he turned his back to me and looked at the rest.

"Better question where is the device?" Another asks.

I place my spear down and draw the dagger, slowly I creep up on the first man that spoke. My time in the forest and with Mistress's forces helped me to walk silently even in a place that has so much in the way of giving me away. But I stopped when two new people showed up...

The pair were in a forest camo uniform with Erian's tricolored, with a national animal being a griffin... but these men are apart of the army... most likely from the Naval Base. But to already seeing them? Damn I need to report this to Mistress, but I need proof... their tags.

One had a rifle the make and model was new to me... It wasn't what I've seen them use before, and the other had this weird shovel gun? It was held the same way as a rifle but what looked like a shovel's head and the guy holding the weapon was staring down at a small screen, he then looked up and pointed at the tree I had placed the device on.

While the rest of the men were distracted I snuck up on the original target, with two smooth motions I grabbed the man's mouth and dug the dagger into his neck, he didn't even make a sound, I quickly and silently getting to a safe distance, and then with the dagger I cut off his rank patch on his upper sleeve.

With the man's single chevron? I think it's called, I move away from the body and get my spear.

It wasn't long before they noticed that they were one missing.

Moving around them I found another whom wasn't paying much attention, I got close to him and thrusted my spear into the base of his neck at the back of his head, this time my withdraw wasn't as silent and several twigs snapped.

"This is Tracker One-One to Command, we have one KIA and another MIA. Over." The man with the shovel gun said into his radio, and the other with the Rifle moved to cover him.

The EPTT with them started watching their backs, "Command to Tracker One-One, as far as we know only one specializes in close combat watch out for a child like enemy, but be advised from what those who survived the battle the ambush she seems to be a master of a wolf. Be advised that there may be a second enemy around you. Over."

"Roger Command, request that the rest of the men searching rally on us. Over." The Shovel gun guy asked.

"Granted, rerouting, expect them in a few minutes. Command over and out."

"Roger, Tracker One-One. Over and Out."

'Damn was a bit rushed there.' I thought.

-Crunch. Crunch-

I heard and pair of crunching feet moving close, I turn and lower my stance were my knees are near my head. One thing that never ceases to surprise me is how flexible my body became after accepting my class.

I see a pair of heads moving my way and from the way they keep looking around they are alert.

But missed the Maid wearing black and white?

When they got close I thrusted outwards entering a half dash going from nearly on the ground to standing, the spear entered the man's body below his body armor, "Argh!?" He grunts loudly, and as I try to pull it back out he holds it so I let go and throw a punch at the other guy. He seemed to just catch up with what is happening my right hook connecting with his jaw and I hear a subtle crack as he staggers back and aims his sub-machine gun at me.

With one hand still on the spear and my other now drawing my dagger I yank my spear, both pulling it out and throwing it to me side sending the man to the ground as he holds his now open gut wound, but within that same motion my hand with my dagger enters the other guy's flank digging into his side.

"FUCK!" He shouts, "OVER HE-!" he tries to continue but another slash through the man's throat stops him.

I turn and thrust down on the EPTT guy I gutted with my spear, said spear entered his neck.

"By the Mother of Erie." I hear someone say, I look up and found that while I was fighting I had gotten tunneled visioned and hadn't noticed the audience of ten people.

"Taser Taser!" Another voice said then the barbs hit me.

My muscles seized up and I collapsed, and not long after my legs and arms were zip tied.

/Black Maid has leveled up! x2/

'That's nice.' I thought briefly.

"This is Tracker One-One... we have apprehended a maid? Over." I kept my face down... I failed Mistress, no the information about the Erian military has joined the hunt would be some value. I should stick around longer to find out more.

"Repeat last. Did you say maid? Over." The person on the other end sounded confused.

"Confirm, I am looking at a maid dress and all. Over."

"Roger get her back to the road. Over and Out."

"You all heard the man, you two take her and lets get going... first search her."

The man with the new Rifle knelt next to me and started going through my pockets finding the singular chevron I had and nothing else. 

He looked at me and reached his hand into my breast checking it I had anything there, once he was done I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Only a coward would do that." 

"What I didn't hear you?" He leaned in closer putting his ear closer to my mouth, I lunged out and dug my teeth into his ear and tore it off.

I spat it out... the taste of blood was potent in my mouth, and yet somewhat tasty? Hmm, "That bitch!?" He slapped me across the face and aimed his Rifle at me.

"Stand down!" The shovel gun guy ordered.

"But sh-!" Rifle guy tried to defend himself.

"Defended herself from a man groping her?" An EPTT man said the large number of chevrons on his shoulder made him look like a leader. "Before you say anything, just know try that again I will arrest you."

The Rifle guy grumbled, "What are you looking at?" He asked me.

"At a dead man." I reply cryptically.

"Very funny." 

Next thing I know, I was now being carried. And after some hours of this I was now sat at a now cleaner seen from the Ambush.

..

.

Two men were looking at me.

I lick my lips the dry blood from "Rifle Guy" was evident on my chin and my scow.

"My name is Detective Michal and this is Detective Oscar, and who are you?" Michal said to me.

I don't respond.

"If you don't talk you will go to trial for the death of three officers and one missing, how about that?"

"The rules." I say.

"What rules?" Oscar asked.

"The ones Priestess Kerrigan told you."

Both look at me differently, to them they knew that only they and a few else were should know about them, and for me who attacked and killed a few officers to say that?

"Does this Priestess have wings and a halo?"

"You mean an Angel-kin? Yes. I was there when Mistress told her to tell you."

"So we gave you our name, what about yours?"

I think it over, but I am technically representing Mistress here. "My name is Jessica Lacks, I would do a curtsey but as you can see, I am a bit bound." I say with a dry laugh. 

Soon after saying that I was effectively tossed into a patrol car and driven back to Athtrim main police station.

..

.

The two Detectives were nice enough to remove my leg ties allowing me to walk under my own power.

I walk into the main lobby of the police station my hands still zip tied behind my back and the two Detectives following close.

The moment I entered, The lobby goes silent. All I could do was smile at them.

"Jessica?" I hear a familiar female voice, "Is that you?"

I look over and saw a few friends of old me...

I give the one who spoke a glance that she clearly wasn't expecting, as she takes a step back and into the embrace of her Boyfriend.

"Is this the same Jessica Lacks you four reported missing?" Oscar asked them, well it was kind of them to report me missing... but it was just a pain now.

"Yes. But why is she bound?"

Before Oscar could say anything, I walk to her and my old friends and two police officers grab me by the shoulders, I look her dead in the eyes and say, "I'm just one hell of a Maid." Along with that my singular skill activating I snap my hands out breaking the zip ties and grab once on my right by the throat and the other I sent my left hand to his service weapon.

My right wrist tightened around the man's throat and the other couldn't stop stop my hand, now with this officers service weapon I shot the kind Officer that give me his weapon, said shot tore into his thigh and where his femur bone should be.

"STOP HER!" Another shouted, with the Officer in my right hand I throw him at the pair of Detectives sending them both to the ground.

With my increased speed, moving myself around my old friends and grabbed one at random...

"Jessica what are you doing?" She asked me, clearly terror-filled at what is happening.

"Just be silent for once in your life Lesser!" I growl at her.

I fire a few shots at the Officers who tried to see what was going on killing a few.

Not long after an alarm sounded it was an Air Raid sound but if fulfilled the same purpose of telling everyone that something fucked is happening.

When two men rush into the lobby it was only a glance for me to tell it was the two men from the army. I smirked, I tossed my hostage at "Shovel gun guy" and rushed "Rifle guy" with the added strength I plunged my handgun into his neck and took his Rifle in turn.

The Rifle was heavier then what The twins use but lighter them Elke's weapon, not by much. I took aim at a police car that was pulling up.

-VIVIVIV PUFFFF!-

The shot sent me back as when I held the Trigger something seemed to spin up and this small bar started filling up, and there were little markers on it, it seemed to go from Infantry to Tanks? With lighter or Heavier Vehicles in-between.

The shot left a blue-ish tail that when it entered the Police car the Engine exploded with the fuel.

I turned and fired several shots, said shots tore apart the Police Officers I hit and blow apart any cover they had.

I was left smirking, and then it dropped when someone shot me in the stomach...

I looked at who, It was Oscar...

"Missed." I said, he looked at me confused as I charge up one last shot, when it reach full I fired into the Station and a big exploded followed after it had disappeared into the back...

Mean while I had been tossed out of the Station from the recoil.

"Haha... ha!" I laughed out loud... "By Mistress that was fun..." Before the only Goddess knows amount of men came for me I return to my Mistress.

.

I returned standing by my weak body refused and so I collapsed. Both Kerrigan and Mistress started healing me, while Madam Tanya took the weapon I held when I had returned...

I must have had stupid smile on my face, "Had fun?" Mistress asked me, I nodded then I pointed at the weapon.

"Can I keep that?" I ask selfishly. She just smiled and said, "Report?"

Then I recounted what happened what that weapon did, but I left the best part for last, I looked at "Cadet" with an evil smile, "Zora we are going to have fun together serving Mistress."

She jumps at her name being called.

"Good thing we are resting here for the night..." Mistress said while running a few of her fingers through my hair.

Mistress started humming a tune I never heard, Tanya joined in and so did Elke followed by the twins and Kerrigan.

This continued for a few moments, then started saying "Nuna nuna." it sounded like they were trying to keep pace with a piano.

Then Kerrigan sang, her angelic voice, though it wasn't words at first then it was... I was to caught up with everyone else to noticed.

Then Isla joined, "Wowawoo Wowawoo."

And it seemed to climax... Though I know they were trying I smiled and Mistress wiped my cheek.

"Your crying." She tells me.

"What was that?" I asked while wiping my tears away.

"The humming and then the song? that was Two Steps From Hell Victory." She tells me as her fingers resume to run through my hair...

"Zzz..." I started falling asleep and Mistress didn't stop me...

35