Side-Chapter: A new experience [18+]
3.2k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the Five leaders were discussing the events that would lead to war.

Jackson was looking down at a tied up Zora...

Zora with her hands bound behind her back, with her efforts to struggle shaking her relatively small breasts... well small enough for them to fit comfortably in Jackson's hands.

Her skin having a light tan with her arms and legs having a deeper tan showing that she wears shorts and doesn't often wear long-sleeve shirts... but that didn't matter.

Jackson was looking at her like a piece of meat. She herself had already took off her clothes.

Her clothes left in a pile by the tents flap. Her breast not that much larger then Zora's but gave away her more female figure then Zora did.

Though when Jackson dropped her pants and underwear Zora's eyes widen in both shock and confusion.

"Don't worry, you and I are going to get... well acquainted." She said, as she stroked her cock a few times feeling a wonderful sensation running up her spine.

"Bu-but. What about what you had that winged woman to tell the police? What would they think if they found out at you treated your Prisoners like this?"

"But you just gave yourself away." Jackson said coldly. She had a hunch that Zora was a member of the Army and not the Police, since when she heard what her Maid had told her, it seemed odd for the Army to already be hunting her and then their is that 'Captain J' from her call, and the fact this person was willing to tell her so much means she is something.

"What?"

"Are you a Police Cadet or someone in the Army? Lying means something worse then just getting fucked. So which is it? Army or Police?"

Zora's eyes wondered before focusing again on the leader of this Resistance.

"Fine." Zora said as with some struggle got to her feet, "There is no point. My name is Zora Weska. Second Lieutenant of the Erian's Intel Corp. Happy?"

"Very much so, you since your out of uniform when I captured you, your a spy no?"

"Yes. I guess, so what?"

"Then the Rules of War need not apply to you." Jackson grinned and raised her left hand.

"Wait wh-!?"

Jackson slapped Zora back onto the ground, her grin wider as her consciousness was no longer resisting the idea to treat Zora how she pleases, since as a Spy their was little to protect them. While she knew legally that what she was doing is wrong, but meh. She wasn't in her uniform and that was good enough to have you shot by some nations especially if they were caught by a bunch of soldiers and no Officers were looking.

"Get away from me!" Zora tried to kick out but missed as her position made it hard for her to move.

Jackson knelt down next to Zora and started inspecting her body.

After finding the Zora's boobs were soft she played with them for a bit, her fingers digging into them, and flicked the increasingly hardening nipples, the whole will Zora was moaning and squirming.

Her back arched as someone started pinching her nipples.

"Did someone just orgasm?" Jackson asked playfully.

"Fu-ck. Yo-you... Hnnn. Ba-bitch." Zora replied through her moans.

Jackson could sense several eyes on her, but she ignored them.

"I think I have a pure person."

"Wha-NAmmm!" She moaned as Jackson started playing with Zora's pussy and found that it was wet, but not drenched. "Heh?"

Zora looked down at the third thing touching her body and saw a cock. And she instantly tried to back away but Jackson's hands were holding her breast and pussy well.

"Mouth, Pussy or Anal?" Jackson asked herself aloud.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Zora screamed through her next orgasm. Jackson laughed.

She moved herself onto Zora with her cock going between a pair of breasts.

"Open wide." She ordered, and Zora shook her head and closed her mouth, and kept her mouth away from Jackson's sword. "Fine then." Jackson reached out and pinched close Zora's nose.

As Zora tried to keep her mouth away from Jackson's looming cock that seemed constantly touching her lips and now with her nose blocked she couldn't breath.

It wasn't long before instincts took over and she gasped for a deep breath and was met with a cock enter her mouth filling it completely. Jackson moaned as she felt something completely different from anything she had felt before...

Zora pushed with her tongue and bite down on the foreign object in her mouth, but found it to only seemed to increase the joy and pleasure of her rapist.

Slowly the cock moved back and forth, and the Goddess moaning could be heard by the Resistance members who smiled knowing that she was having a good time.

Zora laid there limp, as all her efforts to get the woman with a cock off her was met with more moans from her.

Jackson was panting, 'This is wonderful,' She thought.

She felt the build up, but she didn't know what it was... but Jackson could give an educated guess. She shifted her body and was now thrusting into Zora's throat...

"Grr! Fuck yes!" She half grunted and moaned out, as she spurted a pair of thick ropes into Zora's throat whom was gagging and trying to breath. "Swallow!" She ordered, a sadistic smile danced across her face and Zora did as ordered and after several gulps Jackson finally withdrew her cock out of the poor girls throat and mouth.

Zora laid there in a daze, the taste was something she wasn't expecting... she was expecting something sour. But no... it was almost like she just had her favorite food or drink...

Jackson had to sit down her cock twitching wanting more and like a hungry beast she gave it tentative strokes, the pleasure sending shivers up her body.

She suddenly felt a new set of eyes on her, something far more primal. She glance up at Zora who seemed hype focus on her.

"You want it?" Jackson asked, somewhat confused as she was still on a bit of a high after cumming. She moved her cock in a pendulum fashion and saw Zora's eyes followed the tip of her cock.

Zora nodded before shaking her head, she then looked at Jackson again and then shook her head.

"What was that?" She asked herself, as she seemed confused by her shift.

Jackson shifted herself a bit and moved towards Zora... Zora's inner thighs glistened.

Zora felt something was very wrong with the gaze that shifted from her to something specific and she started inched away but one of her legs was grabbed and she was dragged back to Jackson.

Zora shouted her protests, but her body said other wise.

"Don't you think your lying to yourself?" Jackson asked with a predatory smile. As she lined up her cock with a dripping snatch.

She slowly teased her pussy by running her cock up and down the entrance. "Going in." Jackson said after her head was covered in Zora's juices.

Her head entered then two more inches, but something seemed to stop her...'A Hymen?' With a smile she thrusted and Zora's cries of pained filled the tent and area outside, and when she pulled her cock back their was lines of blood from head to half way down her shaft.

Zora was shuddering... and the cock started moving again. "N-no, S-top... pl-Please." She pleaded through both the pain and the unexpected pleasure she was feeling.

The thrusts came hard and fast but she couldn't get the full length into her, she was only eight inches, but still.

It wasn't long for Zora though unwilling started moaning in the unimaginable pleasure she was feeling.

Jackson raised her hand and reached for the open breasts and pinched one of the fully erected nipples. The pinch causing her already tight pussy to tighten more over the cock inside her as she came.

Jackson grunted at the unexpected reaction and nearly came herself...

She pulled her cock almost out, she was about to explode. With one last thrust her full cock entered Zora as something else gave way and she came.

"Oh fuck ho-!" She gasped as her cock came but then her pussy came again, the feeling was so intense neither one could describe it.

But unlike Zora who couldn't make any coherent thought. But the other could and had a thought creep into her mind.

'Wait good time to enslave her.'

/Zora Weska has been enslaved, since she is your second she could break free/

The pair sat there one was relaxing while the other was reading something.

(Zora POV)

/You have been enslaved by your Mistress Jackson/

"What?" I thought as this blue transparent box appeared. I looked over to Mistress... no she my rap. Mistress...

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I barked out.

"Silence." Mistress ordered, and I did so. WHY?! Am I taking orders from her?

 /Elf-Human Detected/

Eh? The fuck that?

/Status available, say or think "Status"/

I wasn't allowed to speak as Mistress ordered... fuck that.

I struggled but I managed to say softly, "Status."

Just as the blue box appeared Mistress gave me a hard back hand and I heard and felt my jaw crack.

"Never disobey me again."

I nodded weakly.

"What are you?" She asked.

I struggled as the words seemed to come from my mouth on their own, "I-i am yo-your S-slave."

"Wrong." She back handed me again. "You are my plaything for me to use, abuse and if you disappoint me dispose of." She was glaring down at me, "Say it, 'I am your plaything to use and abuse'. Say it or else!" She made her point clearer when she pulled her handgun from the pile of clothes next to the flap of the tent. The tent felt as if the temperature changed to sub zero.

I stutter out my reply, "I-i-i am y-your pl-play-th-thing... t-to-to us-use and-nd ab-abuse, Mis-Mistress." And like that the temperature changed back to normal and mistress gave me a kind smile though I could see the predatory glint in her eyes.

"Stay still." She ordered as she placed her hands on my jaw.

I felt a warmth emanating from her hands and then a crack my jaw was back in place.

During that time she held my head I was finally able to see that "Status".

/Status/
Name: Zora Weska
Race: Elf-Human
Titles: None
Primary-Class: No Class selected /Locked Mistress will choose/
Skills: None

I was even more confused...

I tapped Mistress's shoulder and pointed at my mouth asking if I could speak...

"You could ask if you could speak, you were in the army? No."

"Sorry Mistress... What is this?" I asked gesturing at the blue box.

"One; I can't see what your pointing at, which means that most likely the System. And two; I'm surprised by how much you care that I cummed inside you."

"Eh?" I look down and then the last half hour of sex I had with Mistress hit me like a truck.

My face must have said everything and Mistress just gave a soft laugh.

"Now if you don't mind, I have need of your mouth." I tilt my head before looking down at her cock that was fully erect again.

Slowly I got to sucking Mistress's cock.

Spoiler

Forgive me, if this isn't up to snuff compared to those of other writers.

The Title of the Chapter also means for me as well since this is my first proper smut writing.

In other news; In three or four chapters depending on how the story develops Zora class selection will be given to you guys and gals. 

[collapse]
37