Chapter 19: Nova SAS
218 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

London SAS HQ

Within the bland room were two dozen operators of the Euro-British Empire's, with each have at least a dozen missions under their belts.

All of them had their eyes on a single person, a woman that was doing her best not to shiver at the gazes. Just to her left was Fredrich smiling at the poor girl's expense. But he saved by his words, "Alright people stop scaring her, otherwise this briefing will never start." His calming voice carried enough authority to turn the bloodlust they had been emitting into nothing at all.

"Thank you." Sera said thankfully to her superior. But turning back to the room, "Right as you all heard, the King has authorize this mission." With a click of a button on a remote she had in her hand the lights within the room went out and a projector was activated showing two individuals, one being the maid but this one was more updated and of an individual none could recognize.

The updated image of the Maid was from a camera in the halls of the University leading a group of police and civilians. The other woman was wearing a pair of jeans, long-sleeve top with a set of Junta Para body armor, the image also had a pair of Junta Marine tanks and maybe dozen more Marines, but it was solely focused on her.

"We have been tasked with finding them, and if able get them to join us or help them destabilize by the Nation of Erian. Within the dossier will have more information." She said and passed out said dossier.

One of them raised his hand and asked, "We all know the maid, but who is the other woman?" Looking over her shoulder, the woman was wearing a mix of civilian and Junta clothing, but her weapon was foreign to her and her men in the field, but the image wasn't the best and any facial features weren't able to be seen.

"That is Jackson. She is the believed Mistress of the Maid and the leader of sizable resistance within Athtrim." Sera replied, "From intel she is just as strong if not more then the maid." Clicking another button showed the same two images but had a child wearing a military uniform of unknown origin with a sword at her waist, though some of the men felt a chill run down their spines from the smile she was giving. Though the reason it seemed for the smile was the headless bodies of Junta Paratroopers around her.

"Who is that!?" Demanded another.

"That is Tanya, and intel says she is the right hand woman of Jackson. And is the most... unforgiving in combat, again more information will be in the dossier." Sera hatted her position intel was contradictory at best or none at all. "Be warned, we have no idea on any of them outside of what my agents have seen which is none, but from reports give in by a policemen within the Jackson's resistance is that all three are deadly and very deceptive, the child most of all. She is actually an adult but plays into the fact she looks like a child to catch foes unaware and to underestimate her.

"The Maid, as you all know is more then a match for a police stations but it has been stated she alone has single-handedly killed whole squads of Junta Paratroopers without much effort, but this is unknown whether they were underestimating her or she is just that good.

"Which leaves Jackson herself. According to the policemen she is many things. Cold, calculating, cunning and posses many abilities he described as 'magical' in nature..." She stopped as everyone outside of Fredrich looked at her.

Saving her Fredrich spoke. "What she said was true. All signs point to her have powers straight out of old human fantasy... speaking of humans, Jackson and Tanya are human." This time everyone looked at him, though Sera seemed annoyed as she wanted the thunder for saying that. But was soon thankful as everyone had questions for how they confirmed that.

Putting his hand up everyone went silent, "We have confirmed that those two are human. We have several different reports that confirm the fact." A silence followed that carried on for a few minutes.

Sera entered the silence, "We are also been made away that Jackson has a group of resistance fighters with her that aren't apart of her resistance in Athtrim and we believe they are also human but those are not confirmed."

"Right..." The leader of the operation finally spoke up. "So we are entering Erian with two experimental helos, and we are also bringing... are you sure we should bring them?"

"Yes." Fredrich stated as if it wasn't even a choice, "You are using them and they need field trials, unless they big bad commandos are to scared."

"Oi! Theirs a difference between cowardice and something being a risk to operational security, after all what would happen if the helos were detected and captured, and what of us? One of us are killed or wounded and were picked over by Erian troops, Junta or even this Resistance we are meant to help."

"Do not worry. The equipment are biometrically locked to each person. The helos on the other hand have enough explosives in them to completely destroy themselves and prevent their capture. But this is a worst case scenario that they will need to do that." Fredrich calmed the man, but he could tell he wasn't happy still, just by the way his ears twitched.

Sera cut in, "As you all know each nation within the world inherited something from the humans that came before us. Erian has their Railguns, the Junta has yet to show theirs. The City-States of central Europa have their power armor and the Vataciney have something that allows them to maintain a high birth rate despite the casualties they constantly sustain within their constant waring."

"Yeah we know but will these things work?"

Fredrich smiled and stated confidently, "Well that is for you to find out, you have a week to get use to the equipment before being sent on the mission. That is all dismissed."

The men shot up and saluted, before leaving in their respective teams. Leaving Sera and Fredrich alone.

"What do you think will happen?" He asked her after waiting a few moments for them to leave hear shot.

"Most of them are going to die. And our equipment is going to be found by all sides... we can just hope they can succeed to an extent." Sighing she continued, "Will she even accept the help? Cause if she doesn't we'll have a team of our best operators in enemy territory without any local support."

Fredrich didn't answer.

8