Chapter 1: A stray cat who needs shelter
41 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: A Stray cat who needs  shelter

 

I woke up because of some noise that's bothering me, oh it's my s...sister. wait wait what do you want you're disturbing my beauty sleep.

"Grrrr! Wake up or you're going to be late for school! Wait why are you in tears? Did something happen?"

"Huh? Wait I'm in tears oh i didn't realize maybe there was something that poke me so nevermind that"

"Oh okay but be sure to get ready or you'll be late stupid brother"

"Finally a peaceful... I'm going to be late oh no! This is bad if teacher Miami finds out I'm late again I'll get punished, this is bad it's because of Aya didn't even wake me up early, that sister of mine"

As jirou goes pass through his house he saw Miyo with a stray cat that she was feeding.

"Oh miyo it's you, is that your cat? It looks like a stray one"

"Oh senpai it's y...you lived here? I didn't know you lived here"

"Well that's two person who knew were i live, well what are you doing? Playing with the cat I see"

"No senpai I was just feeding him a...also p...playing, I though if I can bring it to my house it'll be happy but everyone in my house hates cats"

"Is that so? Well I can bring it to my house its just near. And it's just me and my sister living at the so feel free to visit the cat just text me whenever you want to come"

"O...okay senpai. Well I'll leave the cat to you I'll be going then see you!"

"Wait what? She just leaves me like that well I just don't get her"

Jirou brought the cat to his house and feed it the jirou goes to school after that he was punished by his teacher for being late.

"JIROU!!! Why are you late again? Why are you always late? You're going to write a later of excuse for that you little-"

"Teacher I can't explain well maybe I can but hear me out on sec it's because of a stray cat well you know me I didn't know what to do so I bring the cat to my house"

"Is that so? Well your a kind one aren't you?"

"And also my sister didn't wake me up early that's why I'm late he he he sorry"

As the day passed with nothing interesting I saw shiyone about to go home, I asked her if she had a club to join yet she said I was a pain in the ass just by looking at me, not gonna lie I was though then I asked if she wants to join me on my way home.

"Wait you're inviting me? Why those it bother me like you're creepy"

"Huh? Me? Oh yeah I've always heard of that like a million times by now by some people who judge me but it seems that they were correct, just by looking at me you can tell right?"

"well i though i can handle it but it looks like i'm climbing a mountain just to tend our relationship,i think i'm overdoing it i just really want to be in a harem situation were all the girls are with me while i'm fondling their bre-"

"what are you even thinking with that creepy mind of yours?"

"ouch! shiyone-san that hurts you know" even though you don't care I even though that her eyes were a garden full of everything but then i was wrong, what a waste.

"well aren't you walking me home?"

"ow yeah yeah! ill walk you home just wait, oh by the way did you join any club right know?

"i haven't but i was thinking of probably a club that will make me at ease because of school works"

"oh okay then,hey wanna crab something before going home? ill treat you since you're a transfer"

"well what do you know the  i know treating me something to eat"

"shut up! i'm not a loner i just don't socialize that all it"

Jirou walks home he then predicted that the cat was messing the house, but it looks like the cat behave as if the cat was frighten by a demon

"im home" oh my prediction was wrong huh? but why do you look so frighten little guy? is there a demon in the house? cause the only demon i know is my little sister"

"Onii-chan why is there a cat in the house? i though it was a burglar because of the vase that was antique and its the one that gramps told us not to break"

"ow sis its jus- wait wait wait the vase? OH NOOOOO"

1