Chapter 2:Bad day to forget
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sigh* "what am i going to tell them about the vase that was broken, i should probably find a job to save money so i can repair the vase"

After jirou overthinked about the broken vase he was then fallen asleep like there was nothing to worry.

Ugh "what is this soft and fluffy ball? This is a familiar object that I've touched before"

 

"Onii-chan wake up the cats on your face now and it's about to poop in your face' ow I should probably let it poop in my brothers face hehehe"

"Five more minutes sis and I'll be there what is that smell? Is that poop I smell?  Wait wait wait Hari why did you poop in my bed?" I'm going to be late aghh why didn't I just listen to kana.

Jirou goes to school as fast as he can and made it in the nick of time.

"That was close enough on getting myself scolded again glad I made it in time"

As jirou goes to his class he was questioned why he was late again then answered that he wasn't late then he looked at the time and it was 7:30AM and his clock at home was broken.

"Wait why is it 7:30? I thought is was only 6:00 my clock at home was probably broken or something teacher sorry I was washing my bed because of our cat"

"Jirou come to the office I'm going to tell you something... Why are you late again? You know that theres a punishment for that"

"Yes I know sensei but I was the cats faul- no it was my fault because It was my responsibility I'm sorry sensei"

"Well at least you apologized properly but you'll still have a punishment for it, you're just going to write something that you can prevent from not being late"

As the day ends jirou has an assignment to do and needs help to some expert like shiyone. He finds shiyone on a cafe with someone"

I really need shiyone at times like this ugh this sucks "w-wait is th-that shi-shi-shiyone?"

"Onee-chan I'm not going to transfer anymore its hard to get to know other if I'm always going to transfer, I've decided to graduate here"

"Okay ill let you but please just listen next year we will probably go abroad and-"

"No! I'm not coming with you"

Shiyone walks out in the cafe while jirou follows her.

"Uhhh shiyone are you okay?"

"Oh it's you, yes I'm fine so leave me alone, I don't care about anything anymore"

Her life is like a garden that needs to be tend I don't know but why do I care so much about her?

"Is that so? Never heard of someone saying they don't care but cries about something, if you really don't care your not going to cry like that you know"

"Well I though your oblivious but here you are caring about someone like me who cries about something so small"

"Well you should probably get home soon it's going to get dark, and also did you know that walking at ni-"

"But ca-can we talk about this somewhere else? its kinda cringy"

"Oh okay there's a cafe near here i think just by that house over there, but kinda crowded though is it okay?"

"That's fine, it'll probably make me comfortable"

We arrived at the cafe it's almost 6 pm and i was not good at starting a conversation but still i was the one who asked her what happened even though were not much close but only as a friend of a couple of weeks.

uhh say what the problem whats the problem? i said that like i was part of it even though i don't want to be part of it

"huh? oh that well you have seen it right? me being force to transfer  to another school again and again"

is this one of those cliche girls that transfer to my school and ill probably get a harem that will never even happen cause i'm only imagining it. It will never happen cause he's a loner and someone who can't communicate that's why he said it straight to the point.

"well you know when dad's pretty selfish they intend to choose him self instead of me or anyone else, i remembered when my mom had an adrenal cancer my dad did his best but in the end...

"woah woah slow down there that's pretty personal and i should stay out of it just for good"

"sorry for that ill just"

She cried like she's climbing a mountain all by herself and i cant stand the fact that she's being forced.

"uhmm do you really love your dad? sorry for such weird question"

"Yes i love him and i believe him that he'll never let go of me even though i know that he only cares about herself"

"its getting pretty late though can we continue this tomorrow" i said that so that i can think of things to help her.

"Yes ill clear my mind first, thank you for the comfort and also can you pay for me?"

"yeah sure just for today okay?"

"Ill pay you back don't worry"

And so the real problem is starting.

next chap, Someone who can comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading this i don't have any idea why i continue this its probably like i don't have anything to do better so i just think of anything that i can past time but now that i have school ill probably be more busier hehe thanks for reading!! hope all of you are okay!!! stay safe everyone!!

0