Chapter I
245 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Koruro

 

Tap Tap Tap

 

The sound of the keyboard that continues as a rhythm while I'm writing this document for our client.

 

"When I decided to become an attorney, I would never have thought that there would be so much paperwork." I said with fatigue.

 

"Come on, Koruro-kun! Why don't you go with us to have some drinks?"

 

I lift my eyes from the papers to see Yatsuko Ikeda, he became my first friend since I began to work here. He is two years older than me, but he always takes care of me.

 

"Thank you for the offer, but after I finished this I want to go home."

 

"Ok, see you tomorrow."

 

"See you tomorrow, Yatsuko-san."

 

The snow that bathes the trees and streets like a white blanket, with the soft breeze whispering quivers upon my spine and the frosted black covering the sky.

 

The light of the streets illuminates my way back home. I have always loved the winter because the cold brought me memories about my town and my best friend Yoshiro.

 

'What would be Yoshiro doing now?'

 

I haven't heard anything of Yoshiro since six years ago, ironically, It was winter when he left the town to go to study in the capital. That night, It was supposed that Yoshiro would come to the station to say goodbye, but he never appeared.

 

I arrived at my apartment. It's a 1k apartment building that has two floors with a ladder on the left. I realized that there's a moving truck in the parking lot, I see the movers taking boxes to the second floor next to my place. I froze when I see a beautiful woman came out.

 

The woman is around in her 25s, she has a large black hair, pretty dark eyes and full lips. She is the most elegant woman I ever see.

 

"Excuse..."

 

Suddenly her eyes look at me, and she stopped talking to the person who is helping her to move the boxes.

 

"Hi, you must be my new neighbor, I'm Yoshiko. Please, I'll be in your care from now on." She said with a dazzling smile.

 

"Hi, I'm Koruro Murataki, yes, I'm your new neighbor, I'll be in your care too." I said blushing.

 

She giggles and said

 

"I'm glad to meet you, if you don't mind, can I pass to your place later? I will finish moving the things."

 

"Sure. If you don't mind, I will take my leave." I'm sure, I'm smiling like an idiot.

 

"See you, Murataki-san." She said flushing.

 

"Se..see you, Yoshiko-san." I feel so nervous, but I can't go and trip on in front of Yoshiko-san.

 

I get home with my heart racing.

 

Ba-dump Ba-dump

 

I think I fell in love with her.

 

To be continued

7