Chapter II
206 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoshiko

 

"December 10th, six years...have passed."

 

Standing inside my apartment, I was immersed in my thoughts when suddenly I remember that I have to visit Murataki-san. I took the keys and closed the door and stopping at his door I was thinking.

 

'What does he think about me?'

 

I press the bell.

 

Ding Dong

 

I heard you, your strong and fast steps. You make me notice your anxiousness to open the door.

 

Clang

 

The door opens, revealing the face of Murataki-san, he is really handsome with his short black hair and his dark eyes like me.

 

"Hi, Yoshiko-san, please get in."

 

"Thanks, Mutaraki-san, sorry for the intrusion."

 

I take off my heels and enter into the house.

 

"Please, take a seat, Yoshiko-san."

 

He goes to the kitchen and he serves me tea.

 

"Thank you, Murataki-san, I want to ask. Are you free tomorrow? I want to know more about the city because I came from a town far away."

 

"Oh, I also come from to a town." He said looking at me with surprise.

 

"Wow, to think that we have something in common makes me really happy." I said with a big smile.

 

Murataki-san looks embarrassed and his cheeks turning red. It makes him look cute.

 

A thing got my attention, there's a ball of baseball in the drawer.

 

Murataki-san must be notice my curiosity because he says

 

"Oh, this ball was, when I was in high school, a friend gave me this as a present for my birthday."

 

"Your friend does treat you very well, doesn't he?"

 

"Yes. He is my best friend and the most important person to me."

 

I smile and said

 

"You are so fortunate to have him. Can you tell me more about him?"

 

"Sure, his name is Yoshiro I know him since we were kids, but I don't know why, but since I came here I haven't heard anything from him."

 

"Oh, what a pity"

 

"Yes, I feel sad because I used to have him around, and we have a close relationship, I want to know what happened to him."

 

"I'm sorry, but it's getting late, I have to go back."

 

"Oh, of course, I'm sorry to hold you back for too long."

 

"No, it was not troublesome instead I feel happy to know more about you."

 

"About what, you ask before, I get off of work at 6 p.m. Can I pick you up at 7 p.m.?"

 

"Ok, see you tomorrow Murataki-san."

 

"See you Yoshiko-san."

 

After I left Murataki's-san home, lying on my bed.

 

Flashback

 

I sneak to him and cover his eyes.

 

......

 

"You always know it's me! How do you know?" I said while I'm laughing.

 

......

 

"Then, I bet you don't know what is the surprise I have for you!"

 

......?

 

"Close your eyes."

 

"Ta-dah, I work hard to get it to you, so don't dare to ever lose it.

 

......?

 

"Of course is me, you tell me that you want it."

 

.......

 

"Ok, ok, I understand you are also the most important person to me." At that moment I was the happiest person in the world while we hugged each other.

 

To be continued

2