Ch 3 | D Shark System
92 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shiny nails were embedded on the red, hell-like wall which was extended up in the sky, seemingly without any end. As the sunlight was falling from the top, increasing the temperature, for Altros who was presently standing right below the wall glaring towards his destination on the top, it was really becoming a hell.

'Leader didn't lie when he said that we are heading towards hell to practice. It's really crazy right now! What should I do? How can I climb while minimising the injuries I'll experience?'

Altros, who was here to fulfil his dreams, clearly understood the meaning behind this training. There were many reasons for it, spiritual and logical.

This training signifies what he'll be facing every day from right here in life if clears this stage and comes out alive; he'll face nails and thorns in every direction in his future path.

Logically, it also tests the mind of the trainee, his bravery and his wittiness in case of adverse situations.

But this really wasn't how a professional army is trained! All of this is being done due to budget issues!

'No wonder our soldiers are barely able to defend our borders even with the help of so many natural reliefs.'

'They aren't even trained properly before they are thrown out in the battlefield to directly experience the cruel dog eat dog world'

'Leave it, I'll try first!'

After thinking for a long time, Altros didn't find a solution thus he made up his mind and gathered his from the stray thoughts. Then without thinking much Altros finally made his move and stepped forward.

He firmly stabilised his leg on a nail which was embedded on the wall, fifteen centimetres up from the ground and then using his right hand he held a nail at the height of his head.

Transferring all his weight on the nail, Altros held his body upon the nail wall firmly.

'Now next step!'

With every step he took towards his goal of touching the sky, he transferred his leg to a nail about fifteen centimetres above from his previous position and then using the strength of his arm, he pulled his body up, little by little.

During the process, his body was scraped by hundreds of sharp, shiny nails, as the blood oozed out from his wounds continuously and the wounds which wanted to seal themselves up were pricked again and again at the same position, not letting any coagulation.

'Fuck! This is crazy difficult! I'll really die due to blood loss! If not, this pain will kill me thoroughly!'

"Ahh!"

Screaming and clenching his teeth, he continued on his journey to hell!

He was determined to overcome this obstacle and take a step towards his shining dream.

But just then due to continuous loss of his blood from the numerous wounds, he started feeling dizzy and then suddenly everything around him started spinning in a frenzy.

His grip on the wall loosened bit by bit and then he fell from the wall.

His vision was already dark by the time he was in the air but just before all his other senses shut down and he questioned himself, "Am I going to die? They will really paint this wall with my blood?", a sound rang inside his brain,

[ Ding! D Shark System integrating! Entering the state of hibernation for 48 hours to resume body conditions and check status. ]

4