Chapter 1 : Death, transmigration and marriage
7.9k 8 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N~~: Amateur writer ah! There might be grammatical mistakes. Absolutely not perfect. Probably not good too. Read at your own risk. If possible, comment pls. and give this baby some love ah~~~ ??? 

_________

Su Ying looked out of the window. He wanted to cry but couldn't even shed any tears. Just how foolish was he! He thought he could easily adapt to live in ancient time but what? He did FART!!!

Yes, this guy Su Ying is actually someone who transmigrated into ancient times, on top of that, into an alternate world. Su Ying, a 25 year old man from 22nd century, actually died from choking on the meat bun he was eating in a hurry! What an embarrassing way to die! Forget his friends, even God himself might still be laughing at the way he died! 

BREAKING NEWS! FAMOUS RESEARCHER SU YING TOOK HIS LAST BREATH THIS MORNING! APPARENTLY HIS CAUSE OF DEATH WAS CHOKING ON FOOD! His poor image ahh! 

Then, after his death he opened his eyes and found himself somewhere he was sure he didn't know. His thoughts were, 'Koko doko*? Heaven?'

*Where is this? in Japanese

And then he felt tremendous pain in his head and fainted. At that time, he received what most transmigrators receive. Memories... Memories of the original owner of the body. A very cliché plot that even dramas in 22 century don't have... 

Apparently, the owner of the body also goes by the name 'Su Ying', the 3rd son of Su family, a 'ger'. His father, Su Cheng, is quite a high level official. When he was already quite an old big-bellied nasty fart, he forcefully took a poor and sickly 14 year old 'ger' as his concubine, a teenager who was younger than his own children. 

This sickly and young 'ger' couldn't take that heavy toil on his body and died after giving birth to 'Su Ying'. Yes, this 'ger' was actually 'Su Ying's 'mother'. 

There are apparently 3 genders in this world, male, female and ger. Like women, gers also have a womb in their body. They can give birth too. A cinnabar mole on their exposed part of their bodies represents their fertility. The darker the color, the more fertile they are.

What? Shouldn't Su Ying be denying that he's in a body of 'ger' now? He has to be with a man? He can give birth too? 

Actually, he's not panicked. Probably a little surprised. In 22nd century, love is genderless. 

You can fall in love with anyone regardless of their gender. Even gay people can have their own child. Even though there's Al surrogacy, some 'emotional' men do Uterus transplantation and carry the child themselves. They are either too emo or maybe too masochistic... Well, pregnancy must be painful ah! 

'Su Ying', the original owner of the body was also a ger. His cinnabar mole is dark pink. It's on the wrist of his right hand. This guy was really pitiful. Losing his mother at such a young age, on top of that being a ger and a concubine's child, he was treated worse than a servent in the family. With the ignorance of his scumy father and the instigation of his bitchy step-mother, even the servents bullied him, tried hurt him. 

Being a glass-hearted white lotus, little 'Su Ying' never complained. Only cried. So poor ah! 

The reason this guy died was also beacuse his step-mother punished him to stand in the heavy rain for no literal reason! Like her reason was 'Your face is ruining my sight, go stand in the rain!' And this little guy's mal-nutritioned body couldn't handle it. He had a heavy fever. Without medicine, without any care, he died just like that! So pitiful! He was only 17! 

When Su Ying woke up, he quickly resolved that he'll live a good life for little 'Su Ying'. Well, that's what most transmigrated people do. Fortunately, little 'Su Ying' actually knew his stuffs which he received through his memory. He also thought it would be very easy to live in the ancient times. Haha, a naive thought indeed! 

It's been a week since he woke up. And he has only one thing to say... FUCK! FUCK HIS LIFE! 

Who the hell said it's easy living in ancient times? Bullshit! That guy's an dumbass! 

Oh... It was him... Well... He needs to go back in time and slap that 7 days younger him, slap some sense into him and say, "Bastard... Life in ancient time is FUCKING hard!!! Don't be an arrogant ass!!!" 

Yes... That arrogant ass of his couldn't even sleep on the hard bed, couldn't take a bath on a wooden tub, couldn't handle his long hair, he can't even fucking wear his robe!!! He can't live is life without his baby Als!!! He's just an idiot without them!!! Now he wants to cry... But there's hardly any tears... Could it be little 'Su Ying' cried so much that his tear glands dried up??? 

"What are you thinking about, young master?" Feng Zhi said she entered the room. 

Feng Zhi, this girl is a few years older than 'Su Ying' and probably the only person who cares about him. She's a servant in this family. Even when 'Su Ying' was sick, she tried her best to take care of him, even begged for medicine. But sadly, little 'Su Ying' passed away. 

Su Ying smiled at her and shook his head. Just as he was about to say something, they heard a shout from outside. 

"Come out bastard!" 

'Ohh... Is it the start of the typical 'You wronged him, I'll avenge him and bam! Mutual hurting each other! Face-slapping plot?' 

Su Ying and went outside. He saw steward He standing there as he continued to say,

"Bastard, you didn't die ah! Look at your luck! Pack your things quickly. There's been an Imperial edict. You are to be betrothed!

If not for it, Master was already planning to sell you to a rich merchant." 

'Ohh! A marriage plot! Wait...What!' 

Fang Zhi exclaimed in surprise, "What? An imperial edict? Now? Just w...who?"

Steward He sneered, "Who? His husband will be General Li. You'll get betrothed in 3 days. Get ready and don't embarrass us." And thus... He left with an evil smile. 

Su Ying was surprised. This is the first time someone came to make trouble with him. And gave him a sweet surprise... 

SURPRISE BITCH! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! 

But he found that Fang Zhi was even more shocked than him. Haha... More shocked than the groom or... the 'bride'??? 

He asked her, "What's wrong?" 

"Young Master.... General Li.... He is...." She replied while sobbing. 

"He's what? Old? Sick? Lame? Impotant? Playboy? Scum man? He has STD?" Su Ying tried to imagine all kinds of scenario. Like ALL kinds

"Nooo... What's STD?" Fang Zhi said. 

"Ahhh... Nevermind that. What's wrong with him???" He asked. 

"General Li... He's the great General of the empire. A respectable man. The War God!" 

"Isn't that good? He shockingly seems to be a good man."

"No.... General Li... He is... He is a... " 

"He's what?" 

"He is a....." 

"Ah! Enough cliffhanger... Just say it ba!" 

"He is... He's a 'CUT-SLEEVE'!!!!" 

"Oh... Eh... What?!?!" Su Ying almost choked. 

"General Li... He's not interested in ger or women! He likes men!!!!" 

At this moment, Su Ying needed to make a correction. 

SURPRISE BITCH! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TO A CUT-SLEEVE!!! 

Hahaha... Just how much God loves him! First, he choked him to death, transmigrated him into ancient times... Then felt something was missing. And so... He decided to give him a very respected husband... Apparently... A 'cut-sleeve' one.... 

This amount of love... Can he just feed this to a dog??? 

*For those who don't know, "Cut Sleeve" is notable for being a full-length narrative on homosexuality in China; the title alludes to Emperor Ai of Han's same-sex relationship with Dong Xian."- Or this is what Wikipedia says. 


Emperor Ai was sleeping with his lover, Dong Xian. When he woke up, he didn't want to wake him up. So he just cut his sleeve which was under Dong Xian... How passionate! 

100