Chapter 11 : Honeymoon Period
5.5k 6 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life in ancient time is very hard ah... If not for little 'Su Ying's muscle memory... Su Ying probably won't even know how to poop and clean his ass ... So sad... Life in ancient time is just so sad...The only thing that can keep him going on is...

Food.

Yup. Food. Edible and delicious food. In 22nd century, food is considered to be a luxury. Not everyone can easily afford it. The only dish Su Ying could eat everyday was different flavoured buns... which apperantly put him to death. 

But... Look at those delicacies in front of him! Rice, sweet and sour pork, vegetable, soup and mantou! So delicious! 

Yusheng looked at his wife who was eating so happily as if those dishes were simply the most delicious food in the world! He somewhat felt distressed. Could it be that he was treated very badly by those Su's? His heart involuntarily softened a little. Last time, when he touched his waist, he found his wife was too skinny. He felt that he was skinny enough to be blown away if there was a strong wind. It made him want to feed him till his wife became chubby. Such a caring husband ah! His heart was so full of maternal love... 

Since he got married, he was excused from his official duties for 10 days so that he could spend some time with his new wife which  was called 'honeymoon' by Su Ying. 

The morning after they returned from the Su's, almost everyone in the capital were gossiping about them. The General... He wasn't a 'cut-sleeve' ah! He pampered his wife! He even forced his wife to do indecent things with him in the garden in front of everyone! (exaggerated) The Su family's reputation also hit rock bottom. Everyone 'sympathetically' told Father and Madam Su to take care of their body. Some 'well-intentioned' people suggested Su brothers some supplements which will help them enhance their vitality. Some old men proposed to take the Su twins as concubines because they pitied their ugly self. And lovely sis Yuan, she really took Su Ying's suggestion, dressed up like a 'fairy' and went back to her in-laws. The result was that she was so 'beautiful' that they couldn't take her 'beauty'. So they sent her back so that she could recuperate her 'beautiful self'.

Su Ying finished eating. He knew that Li Yusheng was watching him. He wondered, 

'Why is he looking at me like that? Could it be... He thinks I eat like a pig? No no no... Maybe he's thinking I'm so beautiful. Even if beautiful people eat like a pig, they'll still be called an immortal... Ah...' 

Just then... 

"Ah... What a coincidence! I didn't expect to find you here. This wife greets Husband." Yao Mingli said while looking really surprised. Like really. As if he saw a human 'eating' a cow. Albeit in a different way. 

Su Ying sneered. It definitely wasn't a  coincidence. Su Ying was sure about that. He could swear on Wikipedia. On top of that, his acting was so poor. Cut! This shot can't be taken. Worst actor! Garbage! Who could compare to the Oscar winning actor Su Ying!?!

Seeing that Li Yusheng directly ignored Yao Mingli, Su Ying opened his mischievous mouth and pretended to be worried, 

"Sister! What are you saying?" 

"What?" Yao Mingli tried to keep his smiling face. 

"How can you call yourself 'wife'? How can you call husband like that? You're a concubine. You can't behave like that. You have to address husband as 'Lord'. You also forgot to greet me. Alas... If you keep mistaking like this, everyone will think the Yao family didn't give you proper education. You are a brat. You don't know your place. Even husband's reputation will be smeared. You understand right?"

Yao Mingli was trying hard to swallow his anger and make a clever comeback, Just then, 

Li Yusheng,"En... Wife is right..." 

Yao Mingli,"............." 

Yao Mingli' servants,"..........." 

Yao Mingli very difficultly forced himself from cursing and nodded, "I... understand." His face was so red and his voice was cracking. It was like he was having constipation. 

He tried hard to restore his pretty smile. He couldn't let Yusheng see his ugly appearance. 

"I've made some pastries. Would you like to have some, My..... Lord?" 

Wo wo wo... What? Really ah... Bitches rarely mend their ways. Like literally some days ago, Su Ying said all those things like his dishes being feed to dogs. What a thick face bitch Mingli has! 

Su Ying just kept looking at his dear husband. He wasn't going to intervene. It's just that... Depending on Yusheng's answer, he would decide whether to kick him out of the room that night or not.

Wait... Wait a damn second. What was with his thoughts? Was he too much into the act of sweet couple? 

Su Ying didn't have time to think too much. Li Yusheng said, 

"No." 

Yao Mingli, "Just have a...." 

Yusheng, "No."

".............."

That spoiled brat Mingli couldn't take such insult. He said goodbye and went away with a 'broken' heart. It was just that... He would probably try to make trouble again. 

Su Ying looked at Yusheng. 

'Having a handsome husband with so many bitchy concubines is just so difficult.' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of drama took place in their honeymoon period. Like harem dramas, feeding the Li's dog food, showing off their love, eating delicious food(a very important one) etc etc... 

One was particularly interesting. 

One morning, Ding YiFan's son, Li YuZhan (ger) came to make some trouble. He probably wanted to know whether the two of them were really intimate or not. 

Su Ying couldn't bare all those noise and woke up...from Yusheng's arm...without any expression. What a thick face! 

Li Yusheng was already awake. He looked at his beautiful wife who was expressionless. In fact, Su Ying was really angry. Someone who dared to disturb his sleep was worst than a dog! Even comparing them to a dog was simply disrespecting the dogs... 

Su Ying looked at his husband who was looking back at him. Without saying anything, he moved his hand and loosened Yusheng' robe, making his sturdy chest visible. As if he hastened to put on the robe. Then... 

Su Ying bit his neck. 

Li Yusheng,"!!!" 

Thump... Thump... Thump... 

That's how Yusheng's heart was beating. He could feel Su Ying's soft lips against his neck. His warm breath.... His teeth biting him...which didn't hurt at all. Starting from the place he was bitten, his whole body started to heat up. Even that place was about to heat up when... 

"Go out and shut him up." Su Ying said as he went and buried himself in the thick blanket. 

Li Yusheng forced himself to calm down. Without thinking too much, he went outside. 

"What's the meaning of shouting like that so early in the morning?" 

Everyone looked at Yusheng and, 

"!!!!!!!!" He gave the aura of someone who woke up after doing the 'deed'!There was even the 'evidence'! 

"You're disturbing my wife's sleep." Li Yusheng said.

Whatever happened afterwards need not to be said. What needs to be mentioned is that... 

That day... Yusheng realized that his feelings toward his wife was a quite not right. Something was definitely strange. 

Yusheng sighed while a slight smile appeared on his cold face, 

'My wife is really fierce ah... A fierce kitty... Maybe... I have some good feelings towards this kitty... Just a little...'

A/N~~: Ahhhhh.... The admission test thing ended. I practiced physics so hard that I couldn't practice math at all. In the admission test, there wasn't a single math from physics. 

???

(ノ`□´)ノ⌒┻━┻ 

This baby here needs some serious comforting ahh... Thanks for reading this chapter~~~

94