Chapter 13 : Hug Me
5.2k 4 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suppose you have a child. You are working right now and your child is with your evil relatives. So you're very anxious to pick him up. Li Yusheng was in the same type of situation. Except for the fact that the 'child' he was so anxious to pick up was actually his wife. 

Remember... 'Maternal love'? 

Li Yusheng was very anxious. As soon as he finished his work, he almost ran towards the Empress Palace. His wife, who was a chick didn't have experience dealing with those old foxes who liked to bite off little chicks in one go. Even though he asked his aunt, the Empress for help, he wasn't that sure. 

When Li Yusheng arrived there, he found his aunt and his wife conversing from time to time. But still...the atmosphere...was a little not right. 

"Greetings to your majesty."

"Ah... Yusheng. Come here. Let your aunt see you. Are you alright? I rarely get the chance to see you. Come."

Li Yusheng sat next to his wife in a very natural manner. The Empress silently noted that in her mind. 

After conversing for a while, Li Yusheng requested to be excused. He took his wife who's mood was definitely not right. His wife who always smiled now and then was totally expressionless. Even those fat peach cakes couldn't make him smile. Shocking! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Li Yusheng looked at his wife who still didn't look that right. Even after they returned to the Li estate his mood was still the same. His wife seemed to be kind of angry...and...sad? Don't ask me how he knew that! 

Even the table full of those delicious food couldn't make him laugh. 

He looked at his wife who was already in bed, prepared to sleep. 

"Are you...alright?" Li Yusheng asked.

Su Ying glanced at him for a while before saying, 

"Why won't I be alright?" 

"You're not alright. Is there anything wrong?" 

"Nothing." 

Li Yusheng was helpless. Someone like him who had uncertified emotional  communication disorder aka 'I don't know how to talk about emotional things' didn't know that to say. Even though he had a expressionless face, he was a little worried.

Su Ying looked at his husband who was fidgeting about what to say and his heart softened. By then, he already realized something. Even in the ancient time, he wouldn't have anyone supporting and protecting him. Or someone who cared about him. Someone who would take care of him. 

Except for his husband. 

He had to admit. The way they crossed each others road was certainly not normal. They made deals and everything. Even pretended to be extremely lovey-dovey in front of others. Almost everything about their relationship wasn't normal.

But still. Still Yusheng treated him well. He did more than he was asked to. Even now, he didn't have any reason to be worried about him. But still Yusheng was worrying about him like that just beacuse he wasn't acting like usual. 

Even though they didn't have an intimate relationship... Even though they were husband and wife only in name... It was alright. It was alright for Yusheng to care about him, not matter what the reason, right? 

Su Ying smiled a little. 

"Ahhh... I'm really not feeling okey! I'm feeling so sad ah..." 

Yusheng slightly frowned at him aka 'he was very worried'. Only an expert would be able to tell that though. 

Su Ying 'sadly' said, 

"I'm feeling very sad... I want to drink ah!" 

"What does drinking have to do with being sad?" 

"You and your straight male thoughts..." 

Yusheng,".............???" 

"Anyways, I want to drink! I want to drink! I want to drink! I WANT TO GET DRUNK!" 

"Alright... Come down." 

Su Ying smiled mischievously. Look at his husband obliging to all his wishes. So cute! He wondered if he could get his dear husband drunk! 

Li Yusheng brought back wine and gave it to his dear wife who suddenly wanted to get drunk because he was sad. He sat there looking at his wife. 

Su Ying poured the wine in a cup and gave it to his husband. 

"You drink too. It's not fun drinking alone." 

Still very unconscious about being  'henpecked' Yusheng listened to his wife and drank it. 

Su Ying happily nodded and drank with him too. 

One cup... Two cup... Three cup... Cups after cups... 

Alright... Su Ying was drunk. 

Su Ying in his past life never drank often beacuse of his work. Even if he drank, he didn't usually get drunk. But who knew that the ger' body was unable to hold it! One the other hand, Yusheng was perfectly fine. 

The drunk Su Ying hiccupped lightly. His cheeks rosy. A layer of blush all over his skin. His eyes watery and...his red lips looking extremely lustrous. He looked at Yusheng pitifully. 

Yusheng could feel his heart skip a beat.

"Wuwu... I'm very swad..." Su Ying said. He moved closer to Yusheng...sitting next to him. He looked at him with pitiful eyes. 

"They are sooo bwad... They bullied me..." 

Su Ying moved even closer to Yusheng. Their arms touching each other. 

"They said bwad things... She made me kneel fwor soo long... Hurts... Look..." 

Pitiful Su Ying gestured Yusheng to look at his knees. 

"I'm sooo swad... I don't like it... Wu..." 

Su Ying looked so pitiful and cute at the same time. His watery eyes looking so beautiful. Yusheng was already having difficulty controlling his breath. 

This innocent cherry boy who never knew how to comfort people could only say, 

"Don't be sad..." 

"Wuwu... I can't..."

"How...how can you not be sad?" 

Su Ying seemed to think for a while. Then he looked at Yusheng and said excitedly, 

"Hug meee!" 

Yusheng,"!!!!" 

"Hug me! Hug me! Hug me! If you hug me, I will be hwappy!" 

Yusheng,"!!!!!!" 

"Pweaseee!" If Yusheng were to refuse that cutie pouting kitty in front of him, then would be a dog! A dog with a brick as his heart!!! 

"Sigh... Alright..." 

The cute kitty who was acting miserable pounced on him, his hands wrapped around Yusheng' neck...almost...almost sitting on his lap. 

Yusheng,"!!!!!!!" 

Su Ying miserably said, "Wuuu... They bullied me! They called me dwirty... I'm so swad... Wuuu... They look down on mee... Your aunts are bwad..." 

Yusheng hesitated for a while before patting the kitty's back.

"It's alright. I'll make sure that they never look down you."

"Rweally???" 

"Hmm... If...If they ever say something bad to you... Don't bare it...I'll protact you. I promise..." 

Su Ying giggled and hugged Yusheng tightly, 

"Hehe... Why are you so gwood to me husband?" 

Alright. Yusheng was done for. 

Su Ying's whole body was rubbing against him and... He could feel...that thing heat up. 

A very bad situation. 

Su Ying, that drunkard unknown to his husband's misery continued giggling,

"Hehe... I like you... You're soo good!" 

Yusheng,"!!!!!!" 

"Eh... What is this thing? It's hard!!! What is this? Your thing? Haha..." 

"!!!! Nothing. It's your immagination." 

Drunkards either say nonsense or are brutally honest. But that didn't matter. Because the cherry boy Li Yusheng, who never got into a situation like this, who never got hard like this, was totally clueless about what to do! 

Calm down! Calm down! 

As Yusheng was counting his miseries and was trying to calm down, the one who put him to his miseries fall asleep. 

Yusheng,".............." 

Su Ying was softly snoring, his head resting on Yusheng' shoulder, hands lightly hugging his neck. 

Facing such a cute kitten, Yusheng forced himself to calm down. He carried the sleeping Su Ying carefully and put him on the bed. Looking at the beautiful sleeping person, he could only sigh. 

His feelings for his wife was going on a different direction ah... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Su Ying woke up next morning with a terrible headache, he found that Yusheng was already awake. 

"Ahhh... My head hurts... I didn't think I would get drunk..." 

"Do...you remember what you did?" 

"Ah? I don't know... My memory is blurry... Umm..." 

"It's alright... No need to force yourself."

Yup... No need to remember eveything. Sometimes ignorance is bliss ah. 

But if Yusheng knew that his wife actually remembered everything and was internally going kyaaaa.... Then only the God who choked Su Ying to death knows what would have happened ah... 

A/N~~:Ahhh... My admission test result came today and guess what? This baby was selected! ٩(˃̶͈̀௰˂̶͈́)و As long as I'm not lazy, I'm gonna mass release for a week! Thanks for reading this chapter~~~ 

❤️❤️❤️

96