Chapter 19 : Sad ‘Little Brother’
4.9k 6 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Crown Prince Qin Junqing, possibly the future Emperor, the future Son of the Heaven grew up to be a reasonably proud but also humble person. In his entire life, he had never felt true fear or never bowed his head to anyone except for his Father Emperor and Mother Empress. But that day... He experienced what it felt to be afraid of someone. He'll never let Yusheng take any injury in his place. Never ever.

Was he afraid of Yusheng? No! Yusheng was his brother. Even if Yusheng was angry... He won't do anything to him. But the person he was afraid of was actually Yusheng' wife. A weak ger!

If eyes could throw lesser beams and kill a person, I believe Qin Junqing would have died a long ago...

So what if the one in front of him was the Crown Prince? Su Ying wasn't afraid of him! His husband took such a life threatening injury for him! See if the weakling Crown Prince who couldn't even protect himself could ever dare to do anything!

It's not like anyone didn't notice Su Ying's gaze towards Junqing. It's just that they decided to ignore that. Can't afford to seek death ah!

The poor Crown Prince could only try to curry favour with them,

"Brother... Glad to see you are alright. I couldn't visit you and your wife when you got married. Take my best wishes for your happy marriage."

"Hmm... You too. I hope you have a good marriage." Yusheng said.

Everyone,"............."

Aren't you a bit too late? He already got married 5 years ago!

Su Ying didn't bother looking at them. He only coolly said,

"Your Highness, I beg your pardon. But my husband got hurt trying to protect you. Beacuse of his work, we also weren't able to enjoy our own sweet time after marriage. I think the benevolent Crown Prince must be thinking of giving him a little holiday to recuperate."

His words meant that the Crown Prince didn't dare not give Yusheng a holiday. If not, the consequences...let's not mention that.

The Crown Prince naturally agreed. He needed to get the favour of Su Ying or else Yusheng might ignore him.

"Sure sure... I'm very sorry about that though."

"It's alright your highness. I thank you for your kindness. It's getting late ah. I won't be seeing you out then. Please... If possible, come visit us later. Thank you."

He was directly telling them to get lost. His husband was injured because of him and on top of that, they already ruined their sweet time. Not doing anything to them was just showing how kind Su Ying was ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yusheng was taken back to his estate. He was having a great time. How fun it was to be taken cared by his lovely wife!!!

Su Ying always fed him with his own hands. He changed his clothes and also helped him to take bath. He basically took care of all his needs.

Those who were observing them could only shout in their heart. The General who could still fight in the battlefield even after being stabbed countless times actually got so weak after getting a wound like that! Lie! He's pretending! Su Ying! The great General is pretending!

But could they say that out aloud? Nah... They didn't have that much gut. Life is precious. No need to seek death like that.

The consequences of Su Ying's extreme care was that sometimes... Steamy situations were created.

Like when feeding Yusheng, Su Ying would sometimes put the chopsticks in his own mouth and lick them in a seductive manner.
Or whenever he would help Yusheng bath, Su Ying would move his naughty hands all over his broad chest, sturdy back and sexy abs. These sorts of situations rose now and then.

So Yusheng was hard 99% of the time.

One night, the two of them were lying on the bed, Su Ying' arms wrapped around Yusheng as his head was on his shoulder. Su Ying suddenly felt a bit mischievous and kept on ambiguously touching Yusheng.

Yusheng, the cherry boy who's capable of getting hard just by a single touch of his wife naturally couldn't bare it. He quickly grabbed his wife's naughty hand.

Su Ying acted very...very innocent as he took his hand that was grabbed by Yusheng' closer to his mouth and licked it.

Yusheng could feel the soft and wet sensation  made by that small and naughty pink tongue. If he was still sane after that...then he couldn't be called a man with a vigorous little brother *cough* vigorous health...

Yusheng immediately moved and captured the red plumpy lips of the wife. His hands moving all over the person under him.

Naturally, Su Ying cooperated. He even took the initiative to lick Yusheng' lips which intensified his hubby's desires.

Honestly... Yusheng was through and through a virgin. Even though he knew what actually happened between a couple, he didn't know the foreplay and other stuff couples can do. Like French kiss!

Feeling Yusheng sucking and licking his lips all over, Su Ying felt distressed. He felt it was very important for him to teach Yusheng all the stuff. Otherwise, his lips will be sucked dry.

So... He wrapped his hands around Yusheng' neck and pushed his tongue inside his mouth.

Yusheng,"!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thus, the door to a new kind of pleasure was opened for the cherry boy.

Su Ying licked all over Yusheng' mouth, tasting him and imprinting him with his saliva. He intertwined his tongue together with his husband', making them move ambiguously.

By then, Yusheng had already got the hang of the thing. He also cooperated and moved his tongue which was intertwined with Su Ying'. He thought that Su Ying tasted really sweet. It made him want to bite his wife and lick him all over.

By the time their kiss ended, Su Ying was gasping for breath. But Yusheng didn't want to stop. He slightly opened his wife's robe and started licking and kissing his beautiful collarbone. His mouth moved towards his vulnerable neck. Yusheng licked his wife's white neck before sucking the small place and made a soft red cherry there...

Both of them were really close. They could feel each other's breath. Yusheng moved his hands to remove his wife's robe. Just then...

"Stoppppp!" Su Ying shouted.

Yusheng immediately stopped his movements. Rule number 1 to have a happy married life is to follow all of your wife' demands.

"We can't...do it right now..." Su Ying said as he still was gasping for breath.

"Why?" The confused husband asked.

"I...I'm not an adult yet..."

Yusheng,"......???"

"We can't do it until I become an adult. So you need to wait three more months before...having me...both inside and out." Su Ying, the law abiding citizen who's lips were slightly swollen deep red after kissing said the last part....very seductively.

Yusheng who was already hard enough to burst,"........................."

Excuse me dear wifey, you want your hubby to wait three more months?!? Your hubby who's always hard because of you and can't jerk of... What if he becomes permanently limp by then?!? What will you eat then!?!?! (A/N:I meant something that sort of 'eating' here.)

Sad...Very sad... Even the God who choked Su Ying to death couldn't help but feel sad for Yusheng' little brother. Please pray that it stays safe and healthy until getting the real deal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Theater:
Interviewer-Mr.Su Ying, is it fun to always tease your husband like that?

Su Ying-Absolutely fun!

Interviewer-But what if beacuse of your actions, your husband becomes unable to get it up in the future?

Su Ying-Damn it! Change of plans! Can't let my hubby's thing get damaged!

Li Yusheng-Dear wife, please be truthful. Do you really love me or my body???

A/N~~: Thanks for reading this chapter! Baby is also a law abiding citizen. So wait a little! Smexy time will be very soon meow! ฅ•ω•

82