Chapter 22 : Henpecked Husband
4.9k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Ying had fallen asleep early morning after getting too tired. Yusheng, as a good husband cleaned his wife who was filled with his liquid inside and was sticky from their milky substances. He dressed him in new clothes before hugging him to sleep. 

The next day, Su Ying woke up at noon in his husband's arms. He was glad to find that his husband didn't go to work and stayed with him. 

Yusheng was already awake. He caressed his wife who was glowing after sex. His cute wife looked so beautiful!!!

Don't be happy so soon, Yusheng!

Su Ying giggled as he hugged Yusheng tighter,

"Good morning, hubby~"

"En...Good morning, wife."

"Hehe... I'm hungry..."

"I'll get something for you to eat."

The good husband quickly went to get his wife some food...unaware of the storm that was coming.

Su Ying tried to get out of the bed to wash his face. He tried to stand when he felt his legs go soft. He sat on the ground.

Eh... His whole body felt weak. His waist hurt. He felt pain everywhere. It was like his was broken down there! Su Ying' eyes watered from the pain.

Yusheng returned at that moment with porridge while Fang Zhi was behind him.

Su Ying saw his husband who was perfectly fine and was radiating light and couldn't help cursing,

"Yusheng! You bast*rd! You broke my waist! Damn it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! It hurts!!!"

Su Ying was shouting so loudly that by then almost all the servants were crowding outside.

"Ahhhh!!! You're a beast! I want to beat you up! Who told you to be so strong! Wuwu!"

Excuse me! Weren't you the one who wanted your husband to be strong and do you more???

Yusheng, the good husband who was very satisfied with their last night, took all the blame. Wise decision!

He picked up his wife who was wailing loudly and put in on the bed. He apologized repeatedly,

"I was wrong... It's all my fault... I'm a beast... It's my fault for being so strong... I'm sorry... Wife... Forgive me..."

Su Ying was so angry that he hit the General with a pillow.

"Your apologies aren't sincere! Scumbag! Scoundrel! Heartless beast! Wuwu..."

"Yes... I'm a scumbag...scoundrel...a heartless beast..."

Everyone,"..............."Too scary... The scene in front of them was too scary.

"I'm sorry dear wife. I'll massage it for you." Yusheng said. 

Doctor help! The servants are dying! 

The dutiful husband massaged Su Ying's waist while listening to all of his complaints. He calmly took all the blame and kept on apologizing. 

That's how the great General Li Yusheng' glorified days of being a henpecked husband legitimately started. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Su Ying complained and bossed around Yusheng for three straight days. Those who witnessed the scene couldn't help but cry in their heart. 

Their male god had become a wife-slave!!! 

Cai Yingtai and Wan Hui's matter was also solved. Li Yusheng managed to send the two of them far away by faking Cai Yingtai's death. Both of them were very grateful. 

Naturally it didn't matter to Su Ying. What mattered to him was that there was one less concubine! 

That day...Su Ying was reading in the pavillion and Yusheng was serving him...serving him...serving him... 

You heard it right! Yusheng was serving his wifey!!! 

The God who choked Su Ying to death and was now eating matcha ice-cream could confirm that! 

At that moment, some unexpected guests arrived. It was the Royal Eunuch and...the fourth Prince Qin Junqian! 

How unexpected! 

According to the Royal Eunuch, he was there to send the invitation for the Emperor's birthday... And the fourth Prince? He just tagged along cause he didn't have anything to do... 

Everyone,"....................." The fourth prince was too free... 

The fourth prince Qin Junqian was only 20 years old. Though the Emperor preferred Qin Junqing as the Crown Prince, it was said that he doted on Qin Junqian more. That's why when Qin Junqian didn't wish to get married, he helplessly followed his demand which made the vixen aka Noble Consort Li NanYin very unhappy.

Qin Junqian said,"Brother Yusheng! Saozi! I came to meet you two! Sorry that I didn't have time to meet you before. By the way, I'm so hungry! Butler Huang, can I get something to eat?" 

Su Ying,"........................"

Was that a prince? A prince for whom so many conspiracies were going on? How could that happy-go-lucky guy be a prince??? How could a puppy like him be the son of that vixen noble consort??? Was he picked up from the road??? The contrast was too much! 

He looked at Yusheng for explanations. 

Yusheng quietly said in his ears, 

"Junqian...Don't look at his character... He is actually more talented than Junqing. But beacuse of his personality and lack of ambition...he's not suitable to be the Crown Prince."

That was true. Yusheng had watched the guy in front of him for so long. He knew that Junqian didn't want to inherit the throne but was forced into all of this by his mother who was greedy for power. Which was why he was so defenseless against him. 

"Brother... I heard you're head over heels for our Saozi? That's really good. Both of you really match each other. Look at Saozi, he's so beautiful. Look at you... You're so handsome and strong... Both of you are perfect..." Junqian said as he kept stuffing snacks into his mouth. 

Oh...Look at that flatterer! 

"What happened now? Say it..." Yusheng said. 

Su Ying wondered. What was going on??? 

Then he saw Junqian the puppy make an aggrieved expression, 

"Brother...I went to meet with Xiaojian everyday but he keeps ignoring me... I confess to him every time I see him. I like him so much. But he keeps throwing things at me...and I...enjoy it... I feel like I'm becoming a bit weird... I don't know what to do..."

Wait! Wait a second! No... Wait an enternity! 

What was going on? Wasn't Chen Xiaojian(ger) the only son of the Chen family?

The fourth prince... He liked the enemy's son!!! His mother was working her butt off for him and he went ahead and fell in love with the enemy's son! And now he was becoming a masochist for him! And his hubby knew that!!! What was the need for so many schemes anyways when the player doesn't want to play??? 

Su Ying felt like his head was spinning. This twist was too much for his little brain... 

Yusheng comforted Junqian and 'encouraged' him to seek death *cough* to keep on trying. Then he asked him to get lost *cough* get going and persist on doing his thing. 

Su Ying felt like that world was too mysterious and he felt a bit stressed. He looked at Yusheng, 

"Aii...hubby... I feel a bit stressed."

Yusheng anxiously asked, 

"Should I massage your head?" 

"Ahhh... No... I feel like I'm already healed. Let's do that..."

Yusheng,"..............."

"It's a great way to relieve stress ah... Let's go... Let's do it..."

Yusheng,"......" Too speechless. 

Su Ying asked while narrowing his eyes, 

"You don't want to???" 

Yusheng' fierce wife was online. How dare he, the henpeck husband refuse ah!!! 

A/N~~:Thanks for reading this chapter~ I was wondering...Do you guys want babies??? How many meow??? ฅ•ω•ฅ​ 


85