Chapter 30 : Tumbling Sensation
3.4k 1 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yusheng, the general who was said to be cold and fearless, was living in extreme anxiety everyday. He was always worried about his wife who was pregnant and seemed to be a little clumsy. He basically wanted to quit all his work and stay beside his wife all the time.

But then his wife threatened him."If you quit working then what will we eat ha?!?! Does money grow on tree? Do you think I don't want to be with you all the time?

You might have some wealth now but what about in the future?!? We have to save money for our child!!! It's hard being pregnant and my husband says he wants to quit working!

I want to be with you all the time but work is important! You dare quit your work and see if I don't break your legs!"

Su Ying was a bit wrong there though. They had to save money for their 'children'.... Not 'child'.... Well, can't blame him. He still doesn't know how many amazing things the God who choked him to death has planned for him.

Anyways... After being reprimanded by his wife, Yusheng didn't dare think about something like that and continued to diligently work despite being worried. 

He also understood Su Ying's concern. His wife wasn't being mean. He was trying to knock some sense into him who was being driven by emotions. 

Su Ying's belly was getting bigger day by day. He was considered a 'treasure' in the whole mansion. When Yusheng was at home, he would always be with his wife. He wanted to hug his wife in his lap all the time. But at the same time, he would urge his lazy wife to move more. Not moving at all wasn't also good. 

When Yusheng would go out, the servants would be beside him all the time and won't leave him alone. Gu Rong and Fang Zhi were sticked to his side. They were all worried that their madam might accidently fall given that how carefree he was. 

Su Ying sometimes enjoyed their care, sometimes he didn't. He might seem like he was too carefree but that's not true! The baby was his! How could he not be careful ah?!? Well, whatever... No need to clarify that. 

That day, Fang Zhi looked at Su Ying's belly and said while trying to hide her concern. 

"Master, have you...felt the little master move yet? I mean, has the little master started moving?" 

"No...." 

"Little master should have started moving by now... But don't worry... I'm sure master will start feeling the baby soon..."

Even though Fang Zhi tried to comfort him, Su Ying was suddenly a bit worried. His baby hadn't started moving yet... Everything will be okay, right? 

He wanted to feel his baby ah... He wondered how it'll feel like... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being questioned about his persistency by Yusheng, that day, the Crown Prince had gone to his wife and told her about what happened. He asked her if they could try for another child. 

The Crown Princess had given birth at 16 and it was totally unexpected. She didn't want to have another child for now. Crown Princess Zhang looked at her husband coolly. 

"Your highness, don't pester me. If want another child, then go to your consorts and concubines and ask for one. Go go. I'm tired so I'll be sleeping."

Qin Junqing,"........................." This was not how a wife should be right? Wasn't it said that wives were possessive and didn't like their husband's consorts and concubines? What's wrong with his wife? 

Feeling wronged, he went to his consorts and concubines to briefly share his sufferings. The consorts and concubines looked at him 'sympathetically'. 

"Your highness, you should be good to the Crown Princess. You should spend more time with her. Try to convince her highness more gently. She will surely agree and the two of you will have another little prince or princess soon. We'll be cheering for you."

Qin Junqing,"................." What's wrong with them? Shouldn't they be glad about that? Why were they trying to make him convince his wife rather than fighting to covet him? Why were these people so different from the mainstream ah? 

Being helpless, Qin Junqing decided to go visit Yusheng with his little son, Qin Jintong. 

When Yusheng invited the two of them in, Su Ying was waiting for them at the hall. He saw a chubby little boy coming while holding hands with the Crown Prince. The chubby little boy looked so cute! 

Su Ying greeted the Crown Prince before greeting the little boy.

"Ah... May I know who you might be?" 

The little chubby boy proudly said,"I am Qin Jintong. I like toh eat. I don't like toh study!"

Su Ying laughed."I like to eat too. Do you know who I am?" 

Little chubby Jintong thought hard before saying,"Father said you awre Aunt Sheng!" 

Wait... Uncle Yusheng-Uncle Sheng and Uncle Sheng's wife is Aunt Sheng... Su Ying liked that but why Aunt though? Nevermind... 

Yusheng and the Crown Prince sat on the side as the they talked about their official matters. Su Ying sat with the little prince beside him. 

He asked the little chubby,"Do you want to eat the tangerines?" 

Jintong hesitated for a bit,"Tangerine sour!" 

Su Ying smiled as he said,"There's sweet tangerine too. Here... Try it..."

Thus Su Ying and the chubby Jintong became good friends. Foodies ah! 

While eating, Jintong looked at Su Ying's stomach. He said as he was curious,

"Why is your tummy so big?" 

Su Ying patted the boys head."Because there is a little baby. Do you know about babies?" 

Jintong nodded."Yes. Babies are soft and smallll! So tiny! Not big like Jintong! 

Father was asking mother for a baby that day but mother scolded him! Why ask for a baby? Babies awre not good like Jintong."

Su Ying,"..........." Honey, I think you leaked a top secret. 

Well, Su Ying was actually happy to hear about the Crown Prince's misery. He still had some grudge against him. 

He explained to the chubby boy,"Um... Jintong is good. But babies are not bad. Jintong was a baby too. You ate a lot and so grew so big."

"Really?" 

"Yes! You can also play with the baby!"

"When will the baby come? I want to play!" 

"Very soon ah."

Su Ying and the chubby boy had a really good time that day. When Yusheng and the Crown Prince came back after their discussion, they noticed Su Ying look at the Crown Prince with pity. 

Yusheng,"........."What is my wife cooking again?

Crown Prince,"............."What happened? You always looked at me with a little hatred. Why suddenly pity?!? I'm the Crown Prince but still getting scared ah! 

Su Ying said farewell to them as Yusheng escorted them out. He looked at the chubby boy's back and thought that he was so cute! But Su Ying was sure that his baby will be cuter! A selfish thought but who cares! His baby will be like him... Cute and sassy! 

The God who choked Su Ying to death couldn't help but shake his head. Su Ying really did forgot about Yusheng's genes. 

Su Ying thought about cute babies and suddenly became excited for his baby's arrival. He was looking forward to the day their baby will be born. He wanted to feel his baby!

He said softly while moving his hand around his abdomen, 

"Baby, why don't you move? I want to feel you ah..."

Suddenly he felt a tumbling motion in his stomach. Su Ying was surprised. He hugged his stomach. 

It was then when Yusheng came back. He saw his wife hugging his stomach and felt his heart beat stop. Even the servants present became worried. 

Yusheng ran to his wife and saw that Su Ying

was crying. He wiped his wife's tears as he asked, 

"Are you alright? Is anything wrong? Tell me."

Su Ying shook his head and squeezed out a smile. He put Yusheng's hand in his stomach. 

Yusheng wanted to ask what was going on but before that, he felt a very weak force against his hand. It was so weak that if it weren't for his abilites, he might not have been able to feel it at all. 

He looked at Su Ying. His wife giggled and he said,

"Our baby moved. Did you feel it?" 

Yusheng nodded. He was excited. He didn't know how to describe his feelings. He was just too happy. Everyday, he would become happier. It seemed too unreal. 

Yusheng moved his head against Su Ying's abdomen. He wanted to feel the baby again. But he couldn't feel anything. 

Yusheng looked at his wife."Why isn't the baby moving again?" 

Not only Su Ying but also the servants laughed. Su Ying explained for his hubby. 

"The baby won't move all the time."

"When will our baby move again?" 

Su Ying laughed."Silly hubby, wait and be patient. Our baby will move again soon."

Yusheng stood up and hugged his wife carefully while Su Ying hugged him back. 

"I'm so happy Su Ying. Thank you for coming into my life. I swear I'll never let you go."

Su Ying laughed.

"I'm not going anywhere ah. With how silly you are, I don't think hubby will be able to take care of our baby alone."

It was such a happy moment. The God who choked Su Ying to death was also satisfied. But when He heard what Su Ying said, He choked.

Su Ying! Don't try to look cool ah! As if you who were an anti-social kid know how to take care of a baby ah! Nobody cares about modesty these days! 

A/N~~: Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ

63