Chapter 33 : Like Husband, Like Wife
3.3k 3 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Ying felt like a celebrity. Well, a celebrity with a big belly. But look at all those people surrounding him and trying to talk to him. Aii... It's hard being famous ahh... 

It was kind of tiring though. So he tried to send people away as soon as possible. Thank goodness that he had his own tent. Otherwise it would be even more annoying. 

Among all the people Su Ying met, not everyone was annoying though. Like the Crown Princess Zhang. Su Ying was a little surprised that the Crown Princess herself came to greet him. 

In fact, he was more shocked than surprised. The Crown Princess looked so magnificent and noble... Unlike the Crown Prince who basically makes people want to punch him (Don't forget the amount of hatred Su Ying has for him for hurting his hubby)... How did the Crown Princess marry the Crown Prince? Really a mystery... 

Anyways... Su Ying met many people... Good, bad, annoying and also poop-faced ones. He was quite tired of them. Suddenly, he saw Fu Gui. Su Ying's eyes brightened. He motioned for Fu Gui to come and sit next to him. 

Aii... Fu Gui is different from others... Well... He's cute and adorable ah... Looking at his cute self is just so calming. 

Su Ying was talking to Fu Gui about things when he heard someone talking... It was the voice of a certain woman whose acting is faker than the believe that 'The Earth is flat'.

Yes... It was Ding YiFan. She was 'smiling' at Su Ying. 

Su Ying also 'smiled' at her. To him, it was basically a competition about who could be faker. 

"It's nice to see you, Su Ying."

"Greetings to you too, Madam Ding."

"I worry about you everyday ah. After all, you're carrying our first grandchild. But... Yusheng is... too careful. I can't even go visit you ah."

"That's right ah... My husband is just so careful. He loves me way too much. That day, he said that pests might approach me which is why he told me to always carry some pesticide. But look at me ah... I always forget that. That's why so many pests are approaching me today."

Madam Ding's expression cracked. But as an official fake person, she quickly managed to hide that. 

"Well... Your belly has gotten so bigger." Ding YiFan looked at his belly and thought about thousands of ways to get rid of him and the child. 

Su Ying frowned as he sensed her bad intentions and rubbed his abdomen with both of his hands with a futile attempt to hide his belly. He felt like even the simple gaze of her was inauspicious for his baby. He didn't want her to stay in front of him for a single more moment. It was his natural instincts to protect his baby. 

Madam Ding looked at Su Ying's belly with an evil gaze before 'smiling' at Su Ying. 

"We haven't met for so long ah... Let's talk for a while."

Su Ying didn't like her gaze at all. He didn't have much patience to deal with her. He 'smiled' at her as he said,

"Even though I also want to spend time with you, I can't ah. Husband strictly forbade me from letting anyone into the tent."

Ding YiFan became a bit flustered. 

"Then... What is he doing?" She said while pointing at Fu Gui. "I'm your family but he is not. Isn't it worse for him to stay with you?" 

Su Ying looked at the cute Fu Gui who was wronged and looked like he was about to cry.

"How can it be bad? Someone as cute *cough* innocent person like him is a good person. Besides the physician said that it is better to look at cute *cough* good people during this period as baby might also be influenced by them(lie). 

He also said that it's better avoid ugly people ah(lie)."

Ding YiFan looked like someone scratched at her face. To her... The idiot she picked up for that bastard Yusheng had become way too ignorant. 

"Su Ying... Don't be arrogant. What if he has some ulterior motives? What if he wants to take your husband away or harm your child?" 

Su Ying's expression became cold as he lost all his patience. Anyone could feel the temperature decrease by a few degrees. Especially Ding YiFan as she felt invisible ice cold daggers stabbing at her. Like how she felt in front of Yusheng. 

"Don't think that everyone is like you bloodsucking people. 

Ah... Madam Ding... I'm not feeling quite well ah. I hope you'll kindly excuse yourself."

Ding YiFan left as soon as possible. Su Ying's gaze was strikingly familiar with Yusheng's. So cold and frightening. Did Yusheng influence him? 

Su Ying sighed as he rubbed his forehead. It was so difficult to deal with trashes. He felt a light headache coming. 

He noticed everyone looking at him worriedly. Su Ying smiled as he said, 

"It's alright ah... Also... Sorry Fu Gui... Ignore her. She's a no brainer evil and ugly witch. 

Anyways... I am *cough* Bao Bao is getting hungry. Fang Zhi, can you bring something to eat?" Fang Zhi smiled as she went ahead to get some food.

Su Ying rubbed his belly as he thought to himself, "Aii... I wonder what hubby is doing? What do you think baby?" 

The said expressionless hubby was standing amongst the soldiers. The soldiers looked at their General with admiration. 

Yusheng looked at them and said calmly as he was supposed to raise their 'morals', 

"There's nothing much to say. Just relax. We've been winning the Imperial hunt for the past few years... Let the Crown Prince or the Fourth Prince have it easy this year. 

Instead... Try to hunt something that's edible and tastes good. My wife said that our baby wanted to eat something good."

The soldiers,"??????????"

Our general...really did change ah... What is this smell? Is this dog food? Nevermind... They were dogs anyways... Better hunt for something good for their little general and hope that the little general will be more humane ah! 

A/N~~: Thanks for reading this chapter~ ฅ•ω•ฅ​

63