Chapter 3: Whore House
1k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slashing away at the training dummy, Jon unleashed all the pent up rage he felt from yesterday. Although it wasn't much since Lady Catelyn went a long way in helping him relieve a lot of it. Still, he felt a deep-seated angry burning in his stomach. At not just his father, Lady Catelyn, the world, but also himself.

He still did not know what came over him to not only attack the lady of the castle and his Lord Father's wife, but also to rape him and debase her like that in the bed. There was no denying that a small, dark, twisted part of him relished what went down last night and would very much like to do it again.

However, he knew that it could never happen again, but oh, what fun he had been!

Just as he was parting through his thought, he heard a voice he knew very well.

"Did that training dummy insult your honor, boy?"

Turning around Harry came face to face with Ser Rodrik Cassel the only knight he knew of. Rodrik is a stout man, with broad shoulders, and large white whiskers. He is a loyal and courageous man who has served House Stark since the time of his grandfather, Rickard Stark.

He is the uncle of Jory Cassel, captain of the household guard, and the master-at-arms of Winterfell, in which he has trained him, Robb, and Theon at arms, shield, bow, horse, and hand-to-hand. He has a single daughter Beth Cassel who grew up in Winterfell with the Stark children. Though she closer in age to Arya she tends to hover around Sansa's more glamorous retinue.

"No," Jon answered as he stepped back from the hacked up dummy, and respectfully nodded his head to the old knight.

Smacking him on the back once the old man came up to him, he uttered, "Don't feel down, boy. I heard what happen from Jory." 

Face going sour, Jon had nothing to say, but only give a brisk nod of his head. 

Laughing uproariously at the sight of his face, the old patted him on the back and lead him on. "I know what would help. Let's go to the training yard." 

Walking to the training yard, Jon saw a lot of young men and boys training in the yard as they practice against each other, against some dummy, or by themselves. These young hopefuls weren't any blade hand like the militia, men-at-arms, or household guards- no they were future Northern Cavalry. 

The Northern Cavalry served as the same function as the Sothern Knights without any of the pompous ass in his opinion. They are horse-mounted warriors who instead of paying tribute to the New Gods, they pay their respect to the Old Gods. 

Jon remembered all the good times he had in the yard, as Ser Rodrik drilled into him and Robb disciple and skill at arms. Now they were left to their own devices since they surpassed Ser Rodrik teaching and only required continuous practice and hopeful breakthroughs. 

"Why don't you test your metal against these boys, huh?" Ser Rodrik asked of him. 

"Sure," Jon said as he looked over his choices on the weapon rack. Just as he was about to pick up a dull metal practice sword, Ser Rodrik called out. "No, you are a man grown now. So it is time you try your hand with live steel." 

"Are you sure?" Jon asked as he looked up at the man in surprise. Jon remembered very well the lessons that the old knight imparted to him and Robb. Never touch live steel without my supervision, or it will be a quick way to death for the both of you. 

"Yes," Ser Rodrik answered with a nod of his head. Then turning to his little future northern semi-knights, Ser Rodrik called out. "Who here wants to test themselves against the best sword here?"

Slightly blushing at the comment, Jon still felt shy at heart about speaking of his expertise. He knew he was very good with the sword, just like he was good with the harp, and books. However, it is not something he likes to put out there. 

Stepping up were a few boys that want to test themselves. They seem to really not be taking it seriously but Jon would prove them wrong soon. Donning his chain shirt then his padded armor, and he also put on a spangenhelm with some chain attached to the end, then grabbed himself a small wooden shield, and picked out a bastard sword for himself. 

It immediately felt natural in his hands, 'a bastard sword for a bastard,' he thought with chagrin. Although as much as Jon tried to distance himself from the name bastard there was no way he could distance himself from the sword named after his namesake. 

It felt like a poor joke from the gods since this was the sort of blade he felt most natural with and the most dangerous. 

Stepping into the training yard, Jon asked, "Who's first?" 


It wasn't long before Jon had all the boys moaning and groaning on the floor as they looked up at him in pure worship. Others stood back as they were fearful that he might call them next to the field.

Jon was breathing in hard as even with his skill it took some effort facing off against two dozen hopeful calvary boys. Still even though he was extremely worn out, there was no hiding that savage, wolf-like grin on his face.

Recalling the fight, it all came to him in blurs as he faced his first opponent then quickly dispatched him with a feign and a left hook. Then it was his next opponent which he tripped up and helped push to the ground. Next opponent was even quicker as Jon rushed him and shield bashed him.

After that, the young calvary boys took him seriously and from there he did not have an easy time of it. But still he is reigning champion and overtook all his adversaries.

Collecting himself as best he could, Jon got up to his full height and uttered to the crowd at large. "Good fight, boys, though it seems like you will need more practice."

Nodding their heads appreciatively at him and with a dose of hard earned respect. Jon was about to head out until he heard clapping.

Turning around where the applause was coming from Jon saw Theon Greyjoy coming his way. If there was a few choice word he had to describe Theon then it would be an arrogant piece of shit. He had dark brown hair, a tall figure just like him but more slender, and always that infuriating cocky grin.

"Wow," he uttered when he come up to the yard. "I must say that was amazing of you to kick these little boys asses who don't even know how to hold their swords properly. Must make you feel big and strong, huh, Snow."

"What are you doing here, squid," Jon growled in a tone much like a wolf.

However before the little piece of shit had a chance to answer, Ser Rodrik asked, "Would you like to give the training yard a turn, Greyjoy?"

From the dark looks coming from the future calvary men, they would very much like it so to see the squid on the field. However, it seems like he was wise enough to shut up and pretend like he did not even hear the question.

Even so, Jon wasn't going to pass up a chance like this, "What happen squid, don't like your chances in the yard, mhm? I guess you cowards like you only like to raid and pillage, and not face a man in the field."

At that remark, it got a lot of laugh from the boys milling in the yard, and Theon immediately went red in the face.

Before things could explode, Robb walked in and ever the mediator he calmed things down. "Guys, guys are you fighting again."

"My Lord," Ser Rodrick greeted respectfully as he inclined his head.

Then the postulants quickly got in order and started to present themselves as best they could for their future Lord Paramount. Nodding his head in recognition at the cadets, Robb turned his way back at them, awaiting an answer. 

"No," Theon answered briskly as he scolded his face most likely wanting to hide his embarrassment.

"What is your definition of fighting brother?" Jon asked with a grin as he took off his helm and started donning off his padded armor and legging.

Chuckling at Jon's response, Robb patted him on the back and uttered, "Come on, the both of you should at least try to get along, if not for my sake or anyone else's then for your own peace of mind." 

Rolling his eyes, Jon knew that would never happen, Robb might be able to get along with any man, but there was something that just made it incompatible with him and Theon. 

"So what brings you to the training yard?" Jon asked his brother as he finished up taking od his training armor and putting away his sword. 

"I actually came here for you," Robb answered. 

"What for?" Jon asked as he looked up at his brother. 

"Well," Robb said as he lead him off with Theon on their heel, "You are man grown now so isn't time you taste the finer things in life?" 

Understanding his brother's underlying meaning, Jon thought back to last night when he popped his cherry with Catelyn. 

Feeling a bit ashamed for going behind his brother's back and doing all those things to his mother. Jon broke away from Robb's grasp and insisted. "I do not think I can even leave, brother. Why don't you go alone, huh?" 

"Feeling chicken, Snow," Theon teased. "Can't lift it up, aye?"

"No," Jon answered as he narrowed his eyes at the squid. 

"Now, now, brother," Robb said, "this is my gift to for your nameday. Yesterday, you were caught up with father so today will have to do."

"Fine," Jon said, "lead on."


Walking out the gates that lead from the castle, Robb nodded his head to the guards posted at the gates and carried on his way. Following after him, Jon entered Winter town.

Winter town is a strange settlement located outside of Winterfell. During spring and summer, four-fifths of the winter town's homes are empty. However, during autumn and winter, it is one of the largest northern settlements as the town becomes full to bursting with Northmen from throughout the region, including farmers, villagers, and clansmen from the northern mountains.

Now that it was early spring the small and neat houses built of log and undressed stone were all but empty- with few people in the market square or at the local inns and taverns.  

Moving along, the three of them finally came to a large structure three stories tall and a simple sign of a lip blowing a kiss.

Here in the seven kingdoms, not many people could read even some knights are illiterate. So it is much easier for all if things were to be simplified into signs and symbols. That is why all lords and ladies require heralds and town outcrier for all the lordly announcements that they make. 

Walking into the whore house, the first thing that Jon was assaulted with was the smell. He could smell the perfume, fumes, and most importantly the underlying sex!

Looking around the place they walked into, Jon could see the large chamber with two grand stairs leading upstairs, and a great door leading deeper inside. From inside the open chamber, he could see whore walking around in dresses that barely covered anything, big, burly guards milling about, and small street urchins cleaning up the place. 

There weren't really any patron in right now since it was very early into the day, however he still some a few slumbering and some being kicked out by their asses. 

Following behind Robb, they walked into the large open chamber and came to the counter where a woman in her late forties to fifties sat giving orders to all the employees. 

Seeing the three of them walking up to her desk, the woman seem to recognize them. "Ah, if it isn't the young lord!"

"My lady," Robb greeted her with a slow incline of his head. 

"Don't my lady me, boy. I have been sucking cocks, and pleasing men and women before your father even popped out of your grandmother's womb." 

Not flinching back even slightly, Robb answered back smoothly, "Doesn't mean I can pay a lady the respect she deserves."

"Ohh, you are too sweet for your own good, boy. You will take a lot of maiden's heart and if I was only a few decades younger I wouldn't mind giving you mine."

 "Mistress Amber," Theon cut in, "Tell Ros I am here to see her." 

Turning to look at the Greyjoy, the woman's eyes instantly into slits. "Tell her that you are here?" she repeated.

Not noticing the Mistress's sour mood, the idiot continued on with, "Yea, I here with gifts," he said as for the first time ever he looked awkward while he shyly took out winter rose. Winter Roses where a rare kind of flower that was pale blue like frost and was only grown in the glass gardens of Winterfell.

"Where is my money?" the woman inquired sharply. 

"What money?" the fool asked. 

Nodding her head to herself, the woman turned to the open chamber and shouted, "Bryer!"

"Yes, Ma'am," a voice replied as a man standing nearly 7 feet tall made his way over to the counter. He had large burly hands and wide shoulders as if he worked the forge all his life, and a calm, serene look in his eyes which was rare thing to find in a man so big as him.  

"Throw this idiot out of my establishment," the Mistress of the house commanded. 

"What," Theon squawked as the without any exchange of words the giant-blooded man picked him up by the scruff of the neck. "You can't do this. Put me down!"

Speaking over his little tantrum, the woman carried with, "You dare have the gall to say to me what money, boy?! When you came in here day in, day out, ate my food, drank my wine, sleep with my girls, and smoked my Hookah. Don't come back here until you pay your dues. If you do, Bryer will see your little lordship out." 

"Robb, Robb," he shouted as Bryer easily dragged him all the way to the door. "Command her she can not do this. Command her!" 

Shrugging his shoulder and smiling at his friend, Robb replied, "You heard the lady, Theon. Pay up, and anyways you have been coming here too much, so you need a break from it." 

"NOOO," the squid shouted as he got tossed out like the trash he was and the door shut before his face. 

"Now," the woman said as if all that unpleasantness did not just happen right now, "What can I do for your lordship today." 

Stepping aside and clapping him on the back and foreword, Robb pronounce, "Today is all about my brother. He is man grown and would like to learn the ways into a woman's bed and heart."

"Ah," the woman said, "His Lordship Snow, Lord Stark's bastard if I am t be correct, aye!"

Feeling a bit pricklish about being call that, Jon still kept his tongue since from long ago he learn to live with being a bastard. No one could really change that, or care about what he felt about it. 

"So he will require a session of a female's body and another for a female's heart."

"Yes," Robb answered, "and throw in a full night, plus the morning," he then added with a playful wink towards him. 

"What can I do for you, then, your lordship?" she asked. 

"Just a bath," he answered. 

"Mhm, the twins are in would you like them?" she followed up with. 

Nodding his head in answer, Jon quickly cut in, "There is no need for all that, a bath would do for me as well." 

Patting on the back, Robb voiced, "You really must have those sessions... They can be very informative." Then as if coming to a decision on the spot he added, "You know what throw in a bath for my brother as well." 

Nodding her head in answer the woman finally named the price for all the services they would be having. Jon nearly choked on his spittle when he heard the woman say, "that would be a total of 2 Gold Dragons and 4 Silver Stags."

Doing a double take, Jon watched as his brother wordlessly pay up the ridiculous amount. With that kind of money, you can buy yourself a highly prized warhorse of excellent breed or host a small village for days on end. 

"Alright," Robb said, "see you later!" With that, he quickly made haste and disappeared into the large door leading deeper into the complex. 

"Now," the woman said as she turned her sight on him, "where does your taste lay— men, women, or both." 

Raising a single eyebrow at the woman, Jon simply answered, "Women." 

"Mhm," the Mistress said as a contemplative expression crossed her face. "Who would you prefer; I have many girls from the North, some from the Riverlands, others from the Reach, or the Westerlands, Stormlands, the Vale, even two from the Iron Islands, and one that hails so far to the south as Dorne. If you prefer more foreign girls I have Sissy and Barth from Braavos, and our main attraction Larra from Lys. Ahh, she sure is a beauty with her silvery hair and lilac eyes." 

"What about this Ros?" Jon asked. He never saw Theon that vulnerable in his life, the squid was always a cocky bastard. He wondered who this woman was that made him so lovestruck, and sure as hell would love to cuckold him.

Now that was an act he could get behind. Already he could imagine the squid's expression as he ruined little fancy for him while he held his stupid winter roses.

***

Check out Patreon, I am 20 chapters ahead!

13