CHAPTER 10 – LATE NIGHT LESSONS WITH THE FUHRER-GENERAL
313 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 10 - LATE NIGHT LESSONS WITH THE FUHRER-GENERAL

So Lizzy and I started living in my apartment. At first, I thought that living with a beautiful princess would be a great thing. Oh, I’m so wrong about that.

Expectation: Every morning, I would be greeted “Good Morning~” by a cute kawaii-him-waifu-chan princess and offer me a coffee to jump-start my day.

Reality: I was woken up by a splash of ice-cold water on my face. I almost had a heart attack and almost fell out of the sofa where I always sleep since she moved here.

“Wah!”

“Wake up, donkey! You’re going to be late!” That was the voice of an angry woman.

“Ugh, five more minutes.” I scratched my head and adjusted my face on the drenched armrest of the sofa. 

I tried to cover my head with my blanket, but it was immediately pulled by the beastly woman. To make it worse, she stuck a hot cup of coffee to my cheeks, making me wake up better than chugging a gallon of caffeine.

“Ow! Hot! Hot!” I cried. “Hey, what was that for!?”

“You’re so happy-go-lucky! Did you forget that you have an early morning class!” Lizzy had her arms on her hips, ready to preach.

“But I slept late!” I reasoned out. “I deserve a little more time to rest!”

“That is what you get for watching anime until past midnight! And you’re always on your phone!”

“What are you, my mom?” I lazily said. “You don’t have to be so strict about it!”

“Get your lazy ass up and prepare for school!” Lizzy finally materialized her sword and pointed it to my throat.

“Y-Yes ma’am!” I cried as I immediately stood up and went to the lavatory to wash my face. While walking away, I muttered under my breath: “Damn it, I thought I’m living with a princess, not a Fuhrer-General.”

It’s been three days already since she moved here. So far, nothing weird has happened. There’s no Aegis Knights walking house to house to check for her, not even FBI agents who want to raid my ecchi anime collection. My days are actually normal.

We never get to talk a lot since mostly we are minding our own business, except for the chaotic mornings and wake-ups. Every morning is the same scene as above. I go to school and attend classes from morning until afternoon, sometimes until night if it’s Mondays because of my law subjects, so I mostly go home late.

Sometimes, I wouldn’t see Lizzy in my apartment when I get home. Apparently, she’s doing some kind of bizarre activities like surveying the city, installing magical sensors to track Agarthans entering the perimeter, and doing some magical maintenance. I was mostly busy doing my homework (Edit: Playing games and watching movies and anime) so I did not pay much attention.

<>

At night, sometimes she teaches me how to use the Archonlight System. Surprisingly, she is a great tutor, a sexy and cute teacher with eyeglasses. She uses visual aids and magical PowerPoints to make my pick up knowledge better. She even made me take notes as if this is one of my summer classes.

“Archonlight System is the power of kings and rulers, which means that you cannot use it for yourself. The system is made to empower your subjects and give you more control in them.”

“So basically, with the system, I can only do support magic? Like, I can only power-up people under my command?” I asked.

“Precisely. That is why it is called Archonlight. Archons are rulers. It is a system to enhance leadership.” 

Lizzy switched slides on her hologram magical PowerPoint that revealed graphs I couldn't understand. 

“To use the system properly, you should have people register on your system. In the main menu, you can see the registered Fighters whom you contracted to do battles with you. Right now, you only have me as your Fighter. During Combat Mode, you can enhance your Fighter’s capabilities by using Command Codes. Command Codes have a long cooldown of five minutes, so be careful in deciding what code you should use.”

I opened the Main Menu of the system and followed her guide. The interface looked more like a game to me.

[Archonlight System Main Menu]

[Fighters]

[Command Codes]

[Achievements]

[Settings]

[Exit]

“You can also check your Fighter’s statistics and their ranks, which are measured from E to S. The former is the lowest rank while the latter is the highest,” Lizzy said as she pointed her teacher’s stick to my glowing arm. “Try it.”

The system popped out a list that contains a single name, [Alessia Erindel]. So I opened it.

[Alessia Erindel]

[Rank: S]

[Strength: A]

[Agility: S]

[Intelligence: S]

“W-Wow, your stats are all over the roof,” I said in amazement. 

“Hmph!” Lizzy turned away and crossed her arms, her cheeks blushing. “Of course! I am the top student of the magic academy after all.”

This tsundere princess likes being flattered. I also wanted to say that her stats are spelled as A.S.S. but I don't want my ass to get whooped yet.

"A-Anyway, Strength is based on a Fighter's overall power in inflicting damage as well as endurance and pain tolerance. Agility is based on the Fighter's quick responses, reflexes, flexibility, and overall speed. Intelligence is based on the Fighter's ability to use magic, technology, or other forms of energy like chakra, ki, spiritual pressure, and others. You name it."

Below her parameters, I saw another set of words.

[Affinity Level 1]

[Ultimate: Stardust Crystal Seal]

[True Form: ???]

[Instakill: ???]

“Those three are Fighter’s Unique Skills, which are unlocked as Affinity Level goes up. Ultimate is a unique powerful magic that varies from Fighter to Fighter. True Form is a transformation type that boosts stats drastically. And Instakill is a skill that is ought to end someone’s life immediately upon hit- or at least that’s what the rumor says."

Lizzy rocked her hips and swayed her teacher's stick like a really sexy teacher. She continued to talk, unaware that my attention is a little bit divided.

"Affinity Level 1 unlocks Ultimate, Affinity Level 2 unlocks True Form, and Affinity Level 3 unlocks Instakill. There's only a handful of Archons who have reached Affinity Level 3 with their most trusted Fighter, so information about Instakills is extremely limited.”  

“Now that I had a better look, I feel like this power you gave me looks like I’m inside a video game.”

“Since you’re a good-for-nothing donkey who only plays games all night long, I take that you can have better grasps if you play around the system. I think you’re good to go on your own. Let’s call it a day.”

Lizzy flicked her hair on her shoulders and started to exit the living room. On her way to the bathroom, I saw her teacher’s dress glow and explode into dust particles, leaving her naked with only underwear protecting her body.

“E-Eeek!” Lizzy cried as she sat on the ground and curled like an armadillo to cover her body. “D-Don’t look!”

“I’m not looking.” I turned away and immediately wiped my bleeding nose to erase the evidence. “Why did you deactivate your clothing magic anyway? Now your striped blue panties and the ribboned pink bra are exposed.”

“I-I can’t help it, stupid donkey!” Lizzy cried. “I can only maintain my magical clothing for a set of time, and it’s mana-consuming to use it over and over again!”

She immediately rushed to the bedroom and I heard some loud clanks. When she came back to the living room, she’s already wearing my white shirt which is not long enough to cover her undergarments below.

“Now you’re stealing my shirt,” I said lazily.

“Shut up, stupid donkey!”

Lizzy played with her hair and turned away. There was an awkward silence between us. To cover it up, I tried playing the Archonlight System’s options. She just remained there standing, as if she’s trying to pull some courage from her heart.

“H-Hey, you’re free tomorrow? I need to go to the mall and buy some dress.” Lizzy mumbled.

Is she asking me for a date?

9