CHAPTER 14 – LIZZY IS MINE TO DEAL WITH, THANK YOU!
257 9 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 14 - LIZZY IS MINE TO DEAL WITH, THANK YOU!

The sunset is over, and darkness started to engulf the place. Here in the abandoned suburban place where no one seemed to live, the mysterious magical people decided this site to become a battlefield.

The sound of two clashing blades echoed.

Just before Guinevere's blade reached my throat, Lizzy intercepted it with her own magical sword.

"John, get away from here!" Lizzy exclaimed.

I didn't need her to yell at me. I immediately ran away like a pussy until I was about twenty meters away. That was close! Wait, did she just call me by my first name? Are we on a first name basis now? 

"Thanks for the save, Alessia-chan!"

"Scram!" Lizzy cried with a reddish face.

Guinevere Arcaliburn dashed backward to gain five meters of distance and pointed her index finger to the Agarthan Princess to issue an assault.

"Yufa!"

"Yes!"

Yufa surged towards Lizzy and made a jab, a cross-chop, and a roundhouse kick! Lizzy effortlessly sidestepped, cartwheeled, and dashed backward to evade those attacks!

"She's too fast!" Yufa cried.

"You can do it! I'll enhance you!"

Guinevere Arcaliburn pointed her glowing right hand towards her Fighter. Blue laser light rushed towards Yufa and bathed her with Archon's light.

"Command Code: Agility Up!"

Green dust sparkled around the kung-fu teenage idol. She made a bouncing stance, leaving afterimages of her body for every move she makes.

"Here I come!" 

Yufa surged forward with a blasting extraordinary speed. She made swift side chops, elbow crushes, and knee attacks towards Lizzy. Not having enough time to evade, Lizzy blocked the attacks with her sword and arms.

A loud metallic noise echoed when Yufa's knuckles collided with Lizzy's sword. For some reason, the pop star idol is not wounded even if her fists touched the blade.

"W-What are you-" Lizzy asked.

"Haaaah! Pyro Blast!"

All of a sudden, Yufa's fists burst out flames. She has enhanced her hands and feet with magical fire, and burning wings spawned on her back. Her immediate transformation made a flame shockwave pushed Lizzy towards a wall.

"Guh!" 

"Yufa Haruna, taking the stage!" Yufa made a loud but cute battlecry while fixing her kung-fu stance. 

"Ohohoho! That's not good enough, my fellow princess." Guinevere Arcaliburn laughed menacingly. "You knew that any Fighter who has been exposed in Archonlight will have all their physical and magical abilities strengthened. You are no match for her."

"It's time to finish this!" Yufa Haruna said as she charged a large fireball from her hands. With a swift launching gesture, she unleashed the glowing miniature sun towards the Agarthan princess! "Pyro Sphere!"

"Rune Enhancement: Stardust Shield!"

Lizzy spread out her arms, and an astral white barrier formed to cover her from the attack. The flame ball splashed towards the barrier like hot water, leaving smoke in the air upon impact.

Yufa is not over with her attack. With her flame wings, she rose up in the air and dived with her flaming right feet!

"Firebird Kick!"

The flaming heel collided with the stardust shield, which unleashed another shockwave that blasted dust around. Slowly, Yufa's kick pushed through the barrier, cracking it little by little.

"It's over, Alessia Erindel!" 

Guinevere shouted her victory as she pointed her glowing hand towards her Fighter. The blue circuits on her skin immediately turned red as she unleashed another unbelievable command.

"Unleashing True Form!"

[Warning]

[True Form Activated] 

[Awakening Initialized]

A Fighter's True Form can be unlocked by the Archonlight System's Level 2 Affinity. As Lizzy said in one of her lectures, it is transformation magic that greatly enhances the Fighter's Strength, Agility, and Intelligence. Once that True Form activates, I highly doubt Lizzy would win.

This is where I should step in.

"Command Code: Negate Command!"

The sound of the shattering glass echoed throughout the night skies. No, reality actually shattered.

The transformation sequence that was about to enhance Yufa Haruna's abilities immediately stopped. Guinevere Arcaliburn's red circuits returned back to blue. And Lizzy halted the activation of her stardust barrier. 

All three girl's attention went to me, who is holding my glowing right hand. Yufa Haruna and Guinevere Arcaliburn have this surprised face while Lizzy remained cool with a smirk.

"M-Mister Casterdyne, you... you are an Archon?" Yufa gasped.

"Always has been," I smirked as I raised my glowing hand.

I slowly walked towards Lizzy's side like an awesome double-crossing spy in action movies.

I have thought of it. Lizzy may be murdering my wallet, but at least she's not going to murder me. Those other two girls are planning to kill me just because I know their secrets. Besides, if Lizzy is defeated, I'll be next to die too. They might hunt me since they already know my name and face. I can not afford that! 

I may be dumb but I'm not stupid!

Meanwhile, the astounded Princess of Avalon looked in disbelief. Not because I somewhat surprised them, but because of the glowing circuits in my hand. 

"Fascinating. Archonlight System? From a worthless muggle?" Guinevere asked with curiosity. 

"He's not a worthless muggle. He's a perverted donkey." Lizzy said.

"Can you girls stop insulting me for a second!?" I protested.

Suddenly, the aura from the British princess started to change. She covered her mouth like a true duchess as she started to laugh.

"Ohohoho... Ohohoho... Ohohohohoho!"

"What's so funny?" Lizzy gritted.

"I never thought you stooped so low, Princess of Agartha! The Archonlight System is meant to be passed to your nearest kin who has royal blood! It is supposed to be used by rulers! But you... But you... Look at yourself! You gave your royal prerogative to common folk, and now you are willing to be controlled over! How embarrassing!"

Lizzy's face is beet red, and she's biting her lip. She's trembling. She clenched her fists which are now on the verge of tearing her skin. She looks like she can't handle this humiliation from a fellow princess. I can see some droplets of tears from the edges of her eyes.

"Ohohohohohoho!" The humiliating laugh continued.

"Hey!"

I shouted at my fellow Archon, but she ignored me. So I tried again.

"Hey! Listen, you fucked-up bitch!" 

This time I won her attention. Her blue eyes glared at me with fury. "How dare you call me a bitch! Don't you have respect to a princess-"

"Shut the fuck up, whore! If there's a princess here, it is Lizzy! She's cuter, kinder, sexier, and has bigger boobs than you two combined! Shame on you!" 

Shit, I unleashed my impromptu speech just by unleashing the words from my mind. 

"W-Whaaat!?" 

Yufa and Guinevere shrieked with a blushing face. Now they both have these cross-veins on their forehead.

Suddenly, Lizzy met eyes with me with angry eyebrows. Her golden eyes show a cemented resolve, which indicates that her will to fight is back. Or maybe she's just mad at me because of my shameless speech.

I removed my jacket and threw it awesomely into the air. I raised my fist and then pointed it at my adversaries, provoking them to continue the fight.

"If you're still going at her, then you shall face me too! Nobody is going to insult Lizzy but me!"

"M-Mister Casterdyne!" Yufa cried. "Please don't interfere! The fingers of justice shall lay judgment on that genocidal princess!"

"No!" I cried. "Nobody's fingering Lizzy but me!"

That came out wrong.

"Final warning, Mister Casterdyne! Step aside!" Yufa raised her flaming hands. "Let my burning fists deal with that princess!"

"I will not!" I cried again. "Nobody's fisting Lizzy but me!"

That came out wrong too.

"If you keep on staying by her side, then I shall have no choice but to blow you both to smithereens!"

"I don't care!" I wailed. "Nobody's blowing Lizzy but-"

"SHUT UP STUPID DONKEY!"

6