CHAPTER 35 – HOW TO TAME YOUR BROTHER
95 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 35 - HOW TO TAME YOUR BROTHER

I squinted my eyes and focused on the Necross Demon the princess is about to face. His status box popped up in front of my eyes.

[Enemy Fighter]

[Alfeus Erindel]

[Rank: A+]

[Strength: S+]

[Agility: S]

[Intelligence: C]

Lizzy outranks her brother, but that doesn’t mean I have to be lazy in this fight. That Strength stat is quite over the top, and he has an S-rank Agility too. That low Intelligence might be attributed to him being a Necross Demon or being a zombie since he was resurrected.

This is an Archonlight battle, a battle between Archons. I have to be wary of the enemy’s Ultimate, True Form, or in the worst case, Instakill. I also have to count the minutes of the Command Code Cooldowns on both sides.

“You stole my brother’s Archonlight.” Lizzy raised her sword and pointed it to the distant chancellor. “And now you are taking command? You will pay for this humiliation with your life!”

“You’re the one to talk. It seems that you also gave your Archonlight to a worthless commoner. Is he your boyfriend?” The chancellor smiled.

“Silence! I’ll take your head after I beat the crap out of my brother!” Lizzy shouted as she dashed forward to the Necross Demon.

The Necross Demon Alfeus smirked, predicting his sister’s movements. He arched his left and right hand and dark energy gathered. The black particles he absorbed from the air shaped into bladed hula hoops and then threw it with a blazing force!

“Blacklight Chakrams!”

“Rune Enhancement: Stardust Heel!”

Lizzy coated her foot with white flames to boost her agility. She cartwheeled to the right to evade the first chakram, and then she front flipped in midair to evade the second one.

“Stardust Whirlpool!”

Lizzy gracefully turned around with her magical sword leaving white flame streaks. She’s aiming at her demonic brother’s chest, but she was astounded when she missed! Alfeus has dashed back three meters away.

Alfeus charged his right demonic claws with dark energy, expanding his nails until each finger are as long and sharp as a saber! Coating it with shadow aura that swirled around, he unleashed it straight to his sister!

“Blacklight Tornado!”

Lizzy shortly withdrew her sword and then coated it with white flames. With her quick reaction time and talent in evocation magic, she engulfed her sword with spinning stardust to meet her brother’s attack!

“Stardust Drill!”

The saber claws and the white sword clashed against each other’s edges. The swirling stardust battled with the blacklight hurricane. As white particles mixed with the dark particles of the clashing spells, lightning bolts surged around the place. Shockwave pulsed, giving a loud continuous sonic boom that echoes. The ground where they’re standing also started to sink.

“I’m itching to kill you, sister! Hahaha!” Alfeus gave a sadistic laugh at his enemy. “Hraaaaagh!”

In an instant, the Blacklight Tornado overwhelmed Lizzy’s Stardust Drill. The princess was about to be crushed by her brother’s assault, but then she pulled a brilliant move!

Lizzy turned to withdraw her sword from the clashing spells. And with her impressive reflexes, she spun to avoid the dark drill while getting closer to her brother. She charged momentum on her left fist and coated it with stardusts!

“Don’t get cocky! Princess Punch!”

Lizzy roared as she smashed her knuckles to her demonic brother’s jaw with a hook. Supported by her weight and stardust magic, her punch blasted a shockwave that even made a crater on the ground! The solid punch even made an explosive echo!

Alfeus was even sent flying like a rocket and crashed on a nearby building! 

“I’m gonna beat your ass until you come back to your senses, Alfeus!” Lizzy roared.

That’s our princess alright.

Meanwhile, the sexy blonde Chancellor Mimosa is not entertained. She’s no longer in her teasing smile. She raised her staff, mumbled her prayers, and then looked at the berserker princess stomping angrily to her location.

While Lizzy is approaching the chancellor, some soldiers took the opportunity to fire their bullets against the princess. However, Lizzy is well aware of those. She deflected the sniper bullets with her sword, blocked the incoming rockets with her magical circle, and melted the machine gun bullets that touched her body.

She’s showing dominance to the enemies, telling them that they messed with the wrong princess.

“Release my brother at once.” Lizzy threatened.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, your majesty. The battle is not over yet.”

All of a sudden, the chancellor pointed her Archonlight hand towards the building where Alfeus crashed. Her blue circuits turned to red.

“Unleashing True Form!”

[Warning: Enemy True Form Detected]

“GYAAAAOOOOH!”

There was a distant roar, and the earth trembled. The building collapsed, sending debris flying around. There was thick smoke, but behind it is a silhouette of a gigantic dragon.

“What the-” Lizzy gasped. “What blasphemous thing did you do to my brother?”

All of a sudden, the smoke cleared, revealing Alfeus Erindel’s True Form. Wearing spiky dark obsidian scales as its armor, the lizard stood in two feet. Its claws retained the same razor-sharp nails, and his spiky tail is the same, but just larger. It used its bat-like wings to flap the dusty smoke away from its position.

The dragon has three horns, shark-like teeth, and a nose that unleashes dark smoke. Its eyes are still the same; black sclera with gold irises. But the most terrifying thing is his third eye on his forehead, which has rainbow layers.

The system beeped inside my head.

[Alfeus Erindel True Form: Necross Dragon]

“GYAAAAAOOOH!”

The black dragon charged dark flames from its mouth and then unleashed a blacklight blaster straight to Lizzy! In the nick of time, Lizzy raised her left hand to create a magical circle barrier that shielded her from the attack!

“Guh!” Lizzy cried, but she did not incur damage.

The enemy dragon did not stop there. Just when we thought that he can only use black flame breath, his rainbow-colored third eye glowed. It unleashed a crimson dark laser straight to Lizzy’s barrier that immediately made it shattered!

A loud explosive black smoke filled the area.

The chancellor smirked as if she just won a game of chess. She walked towards her pet dragon and rubbed its chin. Then she made a proclamation which is a bitter pill for Lizzy to swallow.

“It’s over, Princess Alessia Erindel. Please just accept your death.”

Lizzy revealed herself from the smoke, still standing. However, her left arm is suffering from second-degree burns. Her frilly battle dress is halfway burnt. Blood oozed from her forehead.

“Lizzy!” I cried.

Out of all the battles we had, this is actually the first time I saw Lizzy injured severely.

3