CHAPTER 39 – I’M THE UNDEFEATABLE BOSS
94 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 39 - I’M THE UNDEFEATABLE BOSS

[Battle Control Online]

I love that feeling of having a power-up after dying the first time. I feel like I can do anything from possible to impossible. 

The electric surges flowing on my cybernetic brains in and out of my chest makes every cell of my body sting, but I know I can endure it for the Archonlight System Master Control’s sake.

“Unbelievable! What is that light?” The chancellor had her mouth wide and open. She’s blind, but she seems to sense everything that’s happening around her. 

I ignored the blonde blind bitch’s remark and looked at my allies. The one who’s closest to me is Yufa, who got herself wounded and bruised due to the beating she sustained from the orange-haired knight.

“M-Mr. Casterdyne.” She muttered with a smile on her face, and tears of joy flowing on her cheeks.

“Don’t worry. I’m going to change things around.”

I patted the adorable pop star’s head and commanded the system with my thoughts.

[Command Code: Full Heal]

Yufa Haruna bathed with green healing light, and after a second, all her wounds, bruises, and scratches disappeared. Her energy was also replenished.

“John, did you just use a Command Code without speaking?” The wounded Lizzy asked.

“Ssshhh.” I kissed my index finger. Then with my other arm, I pointed my palm at the wounded princess and unleashed the same Command Code.

[Command Code: Full Heal]

And just like that, Lizzy’s wounds are all gone. She recovered her lost eye. I even repaired her tattered frilly dress, and now she’s good as new. Since there is no more cooldown on my Command Codes due to the Master Control, I can now do what I please.

“Despicable!” The chancellor frowned. She raised her staff, commanding all the soldiers surrounding us to fire their rifles! “Shoot him! Kill the Archon first!”

All soldiers obeyed as they are threatened with my presence. Countless bullets barraged to my position, but I know it won’t reach me.

[Unleashing Ultimate: Phoenix Counterforce]

With just my thought, I commanded Yufa to go into a praying position to release her gargantuan phoenix wings and covered us inside. All the bullets sunk into the feathers of Yufa’s wings, and each of the bullets absorbed charged the miniature sun on top of her.

And then in an instant, the sun Yufa created unleashed lasers that counter-attacked the soldiers. All of those solar beams destroyed the rifles, leaving them unarmed.

“What the hell!?” Most of the soldiers cried.

“General Velia!” The chancellor commanded as she pointed her Archonlight at the orange-haired knight. “Kill him!”

“Roger!” General Velia launched herself to the air, her blades spreading like wings on a jet. She’s using wind magic to propel her flying capabilities.

[Anna Velia]

[Rank: A+]

[Strength: A+]

[Agility: S]

[Intelligence: A]

[Strengths: High Damage, High Mobility]

[Weakness: Slow, Stun, and Sealing Magic]

Thanks to the Archonlight System’s Master Controls, I already know the counter of any Fighters I meet. It’s like really having a walkthrough spoiler sheet in a game where I can immediately beat a boss without effort.

[Unleashing Ultimate: Stardust Crystal Seal]

With my command, Lizzy surged forward and created magical circles that trapped the surging orange-haired general. Completely stunned, General Velia couldn’t help but watch herself get pinned by stardust crystal lances that materialized thereafter.

“What the hell!?” General Velia cried.

“Impossible!” Chancellor blind cried. “You just used that Ultimate a while ago! How can you use it without waiting for the one-day cooldown?”

“What cooldown?” I smirked at the blonde blind bitch. I think she felt my mockery at her, so she frowned with frustration.

All of a sudden, several hovercrafts surrounded us. Most of them deployed foot soldiers and even Aegis Knights, but some pointed some kind of futuristic cannons at us. It looks like we’re facing the entire Agarthan Army, but it doesn’t matter.

I can take them all out.

[Command Code: Maphack]

A large screen popped out in front of my face which gives the entire outline of our position within a five-kilometer radius. There are red dots all over the place which indicates the enemies. The system kindly counted all hostiles to me.

[Enemies: 1232]

That’s a huge number, and taking them down with only Lizzy and Yufa would take a lot of time. Another Fighter would make a difference.

I looked at about fifty meters away from our position, and there is the corpse of our fallen knight, Zell Wingate. I pointed my left hand to him as I issued a Command Code that was never been available before.

[Forbidden Command Code: Revive]

A pillar of bright light from the heavens ate the fallen knight’s body. After a second, the pillar faded, revealing the blonde Ex-Aegis Knight standing on his two feet. He has no injuries nor any scratch.

“H-Huh?” Zell muttered as he looked at his body. He checked his chest which is as compact as ever. There's no longer a hole on his heart, and he's so confused on why he's still alive.

“Hey, beansprout! Get the fuck in here!” Lizzy yelled.

“O-Oh, right!” Zell obediently nodded and then dashed to my position. He seemed to have information on what’s going on, but still a little bit confused.

My three Fighters; Lizzy, Yufa, and Zell triangulated around me to protect me from any harm. It’s as if their brains are synchronized with one another and are now focused on achieving a goal.

Meanwhile, the chancellor is there, biting her lip in frustration. After seeing me cast Command Codes mentally without cooldown, use Ultimates in succession, and revive one of our dead fighters, she couldn’t be more surprised anymore.

Enemy reinforcements have landed, and now there are about 2,431 enemies as detected by the system. This is now a warzone against four people. Sending that many people is an overkill… but not for us.

“So, what’re your orders, commander?” Lizzy asked.

“Oh, so I’m the commander now,” I smirked. “Thank you for that promotion, your majesty.”

“J-Just this once, okay!” Lizzy blushed. “Don’t get full of yourself! Hmph!”

I scoffed at the adorable princess. Then looked straight ahead to the enemy chancellor who is clearly painting the best angry face with no eyes.

“We can’t escape now that they’re all surrounding us. Clear them all out.”

5