C21: His First Time/The Best You Can Be Is An Individual
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Two days later...

Lifting up his shirt, he showed Cindy his belly button ring.

"What do you think?"

Sitting up on the couch looking at it she grinned. Pulling him closer to her. Holding onto his waist she observed it then stroked it gently. "Does it hurt?" she looked at him with concern.

Shaking his head and pouting, Reign said, "N-no, the nose ring and my ears are what hurt."

Nodding her head slowly she looked at the silver ring, squinting at it. Moving her head close to his stomach she kissed on it gently. 

She kissed it two more times and slowly moved her gaze up to look at him. Reign's ears were red and his cheeks flushed pink.

When their eyes met she asked, "Does it hurt?"

Slowly shaking his head he answered, "N-no."

Smiling she rubbed her nose against his stomach, kissing around the piercing making his body shudder. Reign tried keeping his body up straight but her kisses were soft and gentle making him ticklish. Not to the point where he'd laugh but the kind of ticklish that would bring about a reaction from somewhere. 

She moved her hands up his shirt, stopping at the two bubs. Rubbing them gently between her fingers making them stand up straight. She slid her hands down his sides, holding onto him tightly she pulled him down.

Placing his knees on either side of her and sitting down on her lap. She helped him out of his shirt and kissed him on the neck. Sucking slowly and hard on him leaving trails of red dots on his neck.

Rubbing her nose against his cheeks and sucking them into her mouth letting go with a "pop."

Cindy was breathing heavily staring up at the ceiling.

Reign turned to his side looking at her, he put his leg over her and pulled himself closer and putting his arm on her stomach he rested his head on her shoulder taking in her sweaty smell, he closed his eyes drifting off to sleep.

*

Cindy woke up on the bed wearing clothes, confused, “For certain I fell asleep naked,” she said. Looking around Reign was nowhere to be seen.

Getting up she called for him but there was no answer. Walking towards the lounge she heard the television playing. As she entered the lounging area she saw him sleeping on the couch in a pair of knee high white-spotted black socks.

Smiling she switched the t.v off and sat down beside him, “Reign, how can you sleep when the sun is shining so brightly?”

Mumbling he answered, “But you slept in too.”

She shook her head, “Did you take a bath?”

Reign, “mmm”

Cindy, “Alright! I’ll take a bath too. . .”

Reign, “Sis?”

Cindy, “Mn?”

Reign, “Can we do it again tonight?”

Cindy, “Do what?”

Reign, “Sex.”

Hearing this question, sparks of electricity went through her body getting her all excited. Hearing no answer from her he opened his eyes to look at her.

“No?” he asked.

Coming to, she looked at him and saw that it slightly looked like he was begging her. Thinking to herself she smiled, “I don’t mind but we should rest, how about tomorrow afternoon, I’ll take off and we can do it all day.”

Nodding slowly he agreed. She caressed his cheek and kissed him on the forehead. Getting up she went to the bathroom and took a shower. When she returned to the lounge she had on a tracksuit pants and sports bra.

Reign was asleep yet again. Getting something for her to eat she had many thoughts running through her mind. Firstly, she couldn’t remember if Reign came inside her or not. There was also the possibility that she could fall pregnant and if she did then she wouldn’t tell him because she planned to send him home in six weeks. The only reason why he was here was to get out from that toxic life of his.

Secondly, she couldn’t switch between working at the office and working at home whenever she felt like it or wanted to spend time with Reign. “Ah. . . I have to take my leave I guess.”

Pushing everything aside she for the first time in a long time enjoyed last nights’ sexual activities.

After breakfast, she woke Reign up and left for work. . . Because she was a dedicated worker and barely took days off in her previous years working for the company; her boss allowed her a leave of two months and three weeks. With clarification from her boss she excitedly drove home when an idea came to her.

Turning the next corner she drove to the other side of town to an adult store. Inside, it had lingerie in all colours and toy upon toys stacked on shelves.

Her eyes sparkled looking at everything; an attendant walked over, “Is there anything specific you are looking for? She asked.

Looking around she said, “It’s my first time and I want to try a few new things with my partner.”

Smiling the attendant asked, “Male or female?”

Cindy, “My partner? Male.  . . “

“Receiver or giver?”

Cindy, “He is on the receiving side. . .”

“Well. . . I have many options this way.” The attendant leads her to the toy side of the shop where all the toys were, dildos in all colours and sizes, vibrators, butt plugs, penis rings shaped like bunnies, bullet vibrators, waterproof toys, squish vibrators, wands, remote-controlled vibrators, dual-ended dildos – many to choose from and this all made her speechless.

She picked out a few red lingerie pieces that came with knee-high socks and bullet vibrators, “This should be enough for now, and I’ll most probably be back for more things at a later stage.”

Smiling the attendant cashed-up everything and Cindy was on her way. She arrived home to music that sounded loudly from inside all the way out to the street.

Walking in with the bag of goods she was met with a stunned Reign who was sweeping the house with a broom in his thigh high socks, tight fitted shorts and a top.

Chuckling she said, “You’re in a good mood.”

Reign, “You’re home early.”

Cindy, “Didn’t I tell you that I’d make time for you?”

Reign, “You did. . .”

She placed the bag down and took off her shoes. Walking over to him she grabbed him by the hand and took the broom away, Make me something to eat, I’ll sweep the floors.”

Thinking that she was going to do something to him he got excited but his hopes were crushed! He frowned and did as he was told. Cindy swept all the dirt away and chucked the broom one side, she hated cleaning and did it only when it was necessary.

As she sat on the couch she became lazy. Switching off the stove and plating the food he placed it down on the table in front of her.  Looking down at her he sighed.

Climbing onto the couch on top of her he said, “I can’t wait so long.” Surprised Cindy looked at him wondering what he was talking about when he sat on top of her properly and placed his lips against hers.

Forcing his tongue n her warm and moist mouth they fought inside her mouth. After another few hours of rolling around in bed, Reign and Cindy were way to exhausted and unable to do anything further.

Lying in bed in each other’s sweaty arms they panted in unison.

Reign, “Cindy?”

Cindy, “Mn?”

Reign, “Does this make us girlfriend and boyfriend now?”

Cindy, “Why are you asking?”

Reign, “Don’t partners do these things together?”

Cindy, “They do but the two of us can’t be considered partners.”

Reign, “How come?”

Cindy, “Well because firstly, you are gay right?”

Reign, “Yes?”

Cindy, “And I am lesbian. We aren’t attracted to one another but we can have sex because this is your first time and your body knows how it feels and you want to do it continuously. Am I right?”

Reign, “Yes. . .”

Cindy, “If your first time was with a guy, you and I wouldn’t be here together. Reign, I wasn’t attracted to you but because I forced myself, we were able to. And now after doing it once with you my body is willing to please both of us. Relationships start because of feelings whereas you and I have a relationship based on need instead. . . I doubt that you have any feelings towards me and not to sound ugly but I don’t have that type of feelings for you after I already experienced love before with my ex-girlfriend.”

She continued, “Reign after you return home I want you to experience love properly.” Turning to face him who seemed to be deep in thought, she cupped his face and said, “When you are done here you’ll have the confidence to show everyone who you are inside and you will see who truly belongs in your life and who doesn’t. You’ll find yourself a boyfriend that likes you and you will experience the hardships of being one of the odd ones out in society like the rest of us.”

“As horrible as it sounds, you will find friends in this world who are like you who will support you and who will cherish you . . . no matter how hard life will be from here on out you have to push through and enjoy every moment of it. Life is too short and complicated to live in being someone you are not.

And when it comes to relationships, be careful of who you let inside your body because it might be dangerous. . .but this you should know and when you do get a boyfriend – just take it slow alright?”

Nodding his head Reign wiped away the tears in his eyes. The thought of all of this was quite scary but he had come this far so why stop now?

Looking into Cindy’s’ eyes he asked her, “Will you be my friend even after I leave?”

Cindy, “Yes of cause. Why are you asking?”

Reign, “You are someone I cherish and I don’t want to lose you.”

Smiling she nodded, “Of cause silly, I won’t abandon you, just as long as you promise not to abandon me.”

Feeling reassured he smiled at her while wiping away his tears. The thought of having someone the same as him as a friend made him feel secure.

They fell asleep and woke up in the evening. They were pretty tired but still woke up because the fatigue was gone and they were too dirty to continue sleeping.

Sitting in her bath with Reign laying between her legs and on her stomach. With a cloth, she wiped him off and squeezed water on his body. The heat from the warm water cooled them off and with the steam in the air it set the calm and soothing environment.

Reign, “You know, if we add scented candles and had roses on the floor and in the water . . . it would be romantic.”

Cindy, “We can try that sometime.”

Reign, “I’ll go buy those then and surprise you.”

Cindy, “I look forward to it . . . and Reign?”

Reign, “Mn?”

Cindy, “Are you comfortable going out again after meeting that guy?”

Reign, “Not really but I did tell him that he has the wrong person besides, I never spoke to him in school. I probably just bumped into him a few times but nothing that made him notice me.”

Cindy, “But . . . you never know, once you notice that someone likes you and he might have noticed you already and or started liking you too and waited for you but what do I know except the fact that you can’t judge what you see on the outside because, what you see is sometimes not what you get.”

Reign, “Ye, like I don’t look gay but I am?”

Cindy, “Yes, your crush might be the same.”

Reign, “I hope so . . .”

Cindy, “Are you planning on telling him?”

Reign, “Yes.”

Cindy, “Then let’s hope he is single.”

Reign, “Well if he isn’t then I’ll just have to take him away from that person.”

Cindy, “…”

Reign, “Cindy?”

Cindy, “Yes?”

Reign, “When we are done, I think I want to see what’s happening.”

Cindy, “Are you sure?”

Reign, “No but I want to.”

Cindy, “Okay~”

Turning his head he looked at her and kissed her.

After dinner, Cindy gave him her laptop and the new cell phone she bought him. Previously he had an iPhone and now he owned a LG.

After downloading all the apps he placed it one side . . . Switching the Facebook accounts he logged into his own. Ignoring all the inbox messages he clicked on his timeline.

After a moment of scrolling through it, he felt overwhelmed. Cindy was on the couch beside him and when she heard him sigh she looked over. Holding out the packet of chips she asked, “Want some?”

Looking at her he took the whole packet from her and shoved his mouth full.

Cindy, “What’s the matter?”

Reign, “My timeline is full of bullshit.”

Cindy, “Why do you say so?”

Reign, “Well because there are messages from people who don’t like me, wishing for my safe return.”

Cindy, “What if they mean it?”

Reign, “That’s bullshit.”

Cindy, “True.”

Reign, “My ex’s best friend also posted shit.”

Cindy, “The one that doesn’t like you?”

Reign, “Yep.”

Cindy, “What did she say?”

Reign, “Something about her wishing for my safety and that I should return to my family . . . do you know I don’t really think my friends care for me too.”

Cindy, “What makes you say that?”

Reign, “They weren’t interested in knowing who you are.”

Cindy, “That doesn’t mean that they don’t care about you Reign”

Reign, “…”

Cindy, “…”

Reign, “There’s a missing persons picture of me with a return number.”

Cindy, “Are you a dog now?”

Reign, “Maybe . . .”

Cindy, “How about this. The two of us can pack up and head back to your town for about a week then you can contact your parents from a public phone to let them know that you are alright while we stay in a place where they won’t even think of finding you.”

Pausing he turned to her, “A place where they won’t find me?”

Cindy, “An expensive location.”

Reign, “Oh . . . are you sure you want to waste your money like this?”

Cindy, “I have no one to spend it on so why not?”

Nodding his head, “It’s not like I have a choice.”

Cindy, “True!”

It’s already been a week and a half since I arrived and the days are moving fast . . . will I really be okay when I return home for good? “When are we leaving?”

Cindy, “Not now, I’m still lazy.”

Reign, “…”

Cindy, “Answer your messages and switch the sound off, I can’t hear what the t.v is saying.”

Reign, “That’s what you are worried about?”

Cindy, “Yes! It’s getting good.”

Because he had logged in to Facebook, those who were online could see that he was online and the messages came flooding through notifying him. Clicking into messenger he read each message but never replied. A whole lot of “Where are you”, “Are you okay”, “Please come home” made him feel like vomiting. Feeling that he has had enough of it he was ready to log out but as he was about to, a message came through from his sister, “Are you safe?”

Feeling conflicted he asked, “Cindy, my sister sent me a message, should I reply?”

Cindy, “If it’s an easy question then answer it.”

Looking back at the screen he hesitated . . . after a few seconds he typed, “I am.”

Immediately she replied, “Please come home.”

“I’ll think about it.” Sending it he logged out and switched the laptop off.

Cindy, “You’re a cruel person Reign.”

Reign, “Was I too much?”

Cindy, “Nope, plain and simple is the best.”

Reign, “Being blunt isn’t like me.”

Cindy, “You were never yourself, to begin with.”

A few days later . . .

. . . ah! . . . no . . . wait . . . why . . . not there . . . don’t . . . it’s dirty . . . Cindy stop! Please . . .

Cindy, “But you taste delicious . . . “

Reign, “That doesn’t mean you should stick your tongue inside there!”

Cindy, “But it tastes nice~”

Reign, “No . . . it’s dirty . . .”

Cindy, “Raise your hips a little higher.”

Squeezing hard on the soft plump cheeks pressed against her. Licking her tongue up and down tracing around the tight rigid grooves. Moistening that path between Reigns delicate entrance. Kissing it gently she nudged the tip of her tongue against the entrance tickling Reign.

The tickle sent shivers through his body. Raising his hips higher the entrance between his cheeks kissed her. Being enticed by the kiss, Cindy gently stuck the tip of her tongue in to the little mouth.

. . . mnnah! The heat coming from her tongue was enough to drive him crazy. Just a few days ago he felt how it was to be finger fucked by someone else and now Cindy’s tongue was inside of him.

The constant caressing against his inner walls made him lose his mind. Moving his hips in circle motions he moved in sync with Cindy adding on the vibrations from the penis ring he soon came.

Tired out he collapsed breathing heavily. Looking down at him she asked, “How was it?”

Reign, “V-very good . . .”

Cindy, “Wanna do it again?”

Reign, “Not now . . .”

Cindy, “When?”

Reign, “Later?”

Rolling her eyes she took the penis ring off him, “Later, I’m shoving something up you!”

Raising his heavy head, Reign looked at her with widened eyes, “What?”

Cindy, “Don’t what me.”

Reign, “What will you stick up my ass?”

Cindy, “Something you’ll enjoy,” she said as she grinned.

Sighing heavily Reign watched Cindy dig the red thong out of her butt. Unclipping the bra straps she took it off chucking it one side. Taking off the stockings and the rest of her outfit she looked at Reign, “Are you coming with?”

Reign, “Are you taking a bath or showering?”

Cindy, “Shower . . .”

Reign, “Nope, I’ll do it later when I have enough energy.”

Rolling her eyes she walked out.

 

0