C27: Life Line
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His profile picture was the one he took of me in his arms with my legs pressed against my chest while my feet pointed down. I remember this one particularly because he set his phone on a stone and on a timer waiting for us. He tickled my stomach which made me curl into a ball, leading to this awkward picture.

I clicked on it and felt at ease seeing that our faces were cut out… he sent me those pictures after our make-out session before our next make-out session…

Scrolling down his timeline I saw his relationship status update was liked by over five hundred people and had many reactions and comments. Clicking on the comments I read them.

“Finally!!!”

“Who is the lucky lady?”

“Your girlfriend looks sexy.”

“Do I know her?”

“How long have you been dating?”

“Is she from the school?”

“Congratulations Theo!!! I can’t wait to meet her.”

… I didn’t see his reply to any of them. What the fuck, he didn’t tell me he was going to do this.

Feeling my heart beat uncontrollably I couldn’t take this. Getting up I walked to the kitchen drinking a glass of water. Sitting back down I was still overwhelmed but it just showed how serious he was about me.

I clicked on my notifications and the most recent one was an info update. Clicking on it my heart pounded hard against my chest and I mean literally, “Please confirm your relationship with Theodore May… yes or no.”

I read it over and over hoping that I read wrong but unfortunately I wasn’t dreaming. Taking in a deep breath I moved the mouse over ‘Yes’ clicking on it the message went away kicking me to my timeline.

Reading “In a relationship with Theodore May – 21 June 2019."

Scrolling down I saw those shitty messages and went back to my general feed. I was in no mood to see that bullshit.

The first thing I saw was my confirmed message. Shaking my head I went to stalk my man’s profile. Looking through his pictures I saw that he never posted any of himself, there were mostly of the games that they had that he was tagged in and only his cover and profile, on him and I was his primary post beside the one of his soccer jersey and number.

I frowned seeing my mobile vibrate on the table. Picking it up, I saw that there were notifications coming in from Facebook. Turning my attention to my laptop I refreshed it and clicked on the notifications icon reading;

Toby reacted to your relationship update 

Bianca reacted to your relationship update 

Stephane reacted to your relationship update 

Miles reacted to your relationship update 

Sidney reacted to your relationship update 

Jenny reacted to your relationship update 

Brian reacted to your relationship update 

Storm reacted to your relationship update 

Keenan reacted to your relationship update 

Ming reacted to your relationship update 

Terry reacted to your relationship update 

Leonie reacted to your relationship update 

Samantha reacted to your relationship update 

Kristen reacted to your relationship update 

Gabby reacted to your relationship update 

~

Why are there so many people awake? My phone vibrated again making my heart tremble, this was really overwhelming. Seeing that it was the notifications again I refreshed it and saw that those people commented too.

Toby, “Congrats sexy.”

Samantha, “Yasssss!!! I never knew you were this sexy. Why were you hiding away beneath all those clothes? Show that skin baby!!”

Gabby, “No wonder you ran away, it must have been hard. Welcome back sexy.”

Storm, “Congrats, you got yourself a handsome man!”

Brian, “So you finally came out!!”

Kristen, “Congrats Reign!”

Leonie, “Very interesting.”

Terry, “Congrats!!”

Ming, “Let’s celebrate this beautiful union.”

Keenan, “Look at all the gays and lesbians support you! Reign, do you know what a pain in the ass you are? Theo must be happy, let me phone the bastard.”

Rolling my eyes at Keenan’s comment. He is Theo’s best friend and it seems that he knew about Theo being gay.

Clicking reply I asked, “A pain?”

He replied, “You’re there… where the fuck were you?”

“Don’t speak as though you know me.”

“…no need to be so rude T-T”

“You’re looking for sympathy in the wrong place.”

“How can you be rude to your brother-in-law?”

“It’s easy.”

“I think Theo chose the wrong person.”

“To be friends with yes… I think so too.”

“?!?!?!!?! Me? I was talking about you.”

“K.”

“Ah~ my sister-in-law is a bitch.”

Toby, “Yes he is.”

Toby? Why is he taking part in this?

Keenan, “I know right?”

Toby, “Reign, let’s go on a double date this weekend, you and Theo, myself and Brian.”

“Ask Theo.”

Toby, “I will.”

Keenan, “Not going to invite me?”

Toby, “Invalid user, let’s report him.”

“Agreed.”

Keenan, “You dare!!!”

Brian, “I don’t want to be seen with Theo.”

“Why not?”

Keenan, “Because he kicked West High in the balls.”

“Oh”

Toby, “XD”

Brian, “Traitor.”

Samantha, “Keenan wants to go on a date with gays, this is new.”

Keenan, “Shut up!”

Toby, “Odd one out.”

Ming, “Yep.”

Keenan, “I give up!”

Brian, “-_-“

Keenan, “Still there Reign?”

“…”

Keenan, “You look like a woman from behind.”

Toby, “Sexy”

Brian, “Very”

Ming, “I was turned on… he has a big butt.”

Kristen, “I want to see Theo’s full profile picture.”

Toby, “Me too.”

Keenan, “How did he confess? He didn’t answer when I asked him.”

Brian, “He was probably embarrassed.”

“Unexpected.”

Keenan, “What was?”

“Everything.”

Keenan, “Details please.”

“Ask him.”

Keenan, “T-T”

Kristen, “Nosy”

Samantha, “Haha”

Leonie, “Idiot.”

Keenan, “I’m being attacked by the school's lgbt+ community, sister-in-law, don’t be like them.”

“I’m still male, stop with the sister-in-law.”

Toby, “Brother-in-law.”

Brian, “Brother-in-law.”

Terry, “Brother-in-law.”

Storm, “Btw Reign”

“Yea?”

Storm, “I thought you liked that other guy, you know that one with the dark hair.”

“…”

Toby, “I thought so too.”

Terry, “Yep.”

Keenan, “Who?”

Brain, “Who?”

Kristen, “Don’t mention names!!”

“Why do you know my business?”

Toby, “You had it written on your face.”

Terry, “Your ex was pretty but we all could tell you weren’t into her.”

Keenan, “He looked normal, what was written on his face?!?”

Ming, “I’M GAY.”

Brian, “I like dudes – probably.”

Terry, “The fact that you did not pick it up Keenan is because you are straight. He sent friend requests to every open lesbian and gay in our school - what does that say to you?”

Keenan, “How is that even an indication, Theo doesn’t have any of you on his friend list.”

Toby, “He rejected mine, I thought he was straight too.”

Ming, “I got rejected too.”

Storm, “Keenan, we didn’t know about Reign too until we found the common trait. After watching him we came to that conclusion and after seeing the relationship update – we confirmed it.”

Keenan, “This makes no sense.”

Brian, “Gays see others like them in other words, Keenan.”

“…”

Tony, “I’m curious to know about this Theo person…”

Leonie, “Me too.”

Ming, “Curious about what?”

Tony, “Mr Popularity.”

Toby, “Oh.”

Chris, “Oh.”

Leonie, “Yep.”

Ming, “I see…”

Storm, “…”

Storm, “Still there Reign?”

“Yeah.”

Storm, “You look like the suicidal type.”

Tony, “Not here.”

Ming, “Not here.”

Leonie, “He does?”

Keenan, “What are you talking about Storm?”

Brian, “Delete that comment.”

Keenan, “What’s going on???”

Storm, “Deleted.”

Keenan, “Don’t ignore me!!!”

Toby, “Reign?”

“I am... still here…”

Brian, “Fuck.”

Leonie, “You can’t be serious.”

Samantha, “This is no longer a topic for the public… let's end it here, I doubt Reign wants to talk about it.”

Chris, “It must have been terrible, I was like that too. If you want, we can talk about it – how about you join our chat group or you could personally message me.”

“You all are overthinking it.”

Toby, “Send me your number.”

Marcus, “Reign!!! You bitch you got a man within a day!! I’m jealous, I need details… why haven’t you picked up my calls?”

“I blocked you!”

Liliana, “Serves him right.”

Jessica, “Poor Marcus.”

Keenan, “?”

Casey, “Reign, I just heard from mama that you’re coming down this weekend… Party…yes?”

“NO!”

Jessica, “Why not?”

Liliana, “We need to celebrate!”

Marcus, “Yasssss!!”

“I’ll never attend parties again with the lot of you ever again – fuck y’all!”

Toby, “Your friends?”

Jessica, “Lovers!!!”

Keenan, “Who are you all.”

Liliana, “I’m Liliana.”

Marcus, “Marcus.”

Jessica, “Jessica.”

Casey, “Casey.”

Trina, “Trina.”

Trish, “Trish.”

“You all are here?”

Marcus, “We are at Jessica’s place drinking and reading all your comments.”

“…”

Trish, “You didn’t answer, are you coming?”

“Yeah, but I need to confirm with my parents and let Theo know.”

Marcus, “He will probably see that here so you are excused… Bring him with.”

“No!”

Liliana, “Yes!”

Trina, “I want to see how pretty his ex is.”

Marcus, “Mama just told us you were caught.”

“Stay out of my business!”

Jessica, “Let’s go drinking at Eran’s place next, I’m tired of cleaning up after you lot.”

Kim, “Reign, please, please, please visit my place when you’re here, I need your help with the listing.”

“Alright.”

Marcus, “We’re partying at Kim’s then.”

Kim, “Fuck all of y’all, I only want Reign here.”

Jessica, “Boring.”

“Marcus is going to end up in someone else’s bed again.”

Liliana, “:D”

Kim, “:D”

Marcus, “Reign, don’t start with me, I have blackmail material on you.”

“What do you have on me?”

Marcus, “Four weeks ago’s incident.”

Liliana, “Ooooo that video?”

Jessica, “Show me!!!”

Taylor, “Which one? Oh and congrats Reign… show us some pics when you have time later of your man.”

Keenan, “…”

Kim, “Is Marcus talking about the one where Reign is dancing on the table?”

“…”

Toby, “I want to see.”

Chris, “Me too.”

Jessica, “Let me post it on Insta.”

“I’ll go partying with you all.”

Marcus, “That was easy.”

Candice, “And you have to be threatened now love? Also, Marcus is spreading the word around that you are in a relationship… I look forward to seeing Marcus’ punishment when you grace us with your presence this weekend sexy… oh and send us pictures of you and Theodore May now please.”

Marcus, “Let me defend myself, everyone needs to know because Reign’s our baby.”

“No one fucking needs to know.”

Toby, “That’s not how an open relationship works.”

Kim, “Why did Candice tag him?”

Jessica, “I just noticed now too.”

Keenan, “Good.”

Brian, “Being openly gay involves just you and your partner too, it’s better to be open than hide it.

Casey, “Brian, you keep quiet.”

Ming, “I don’t know if any of you noticed, but Theo’s online.”

Keenan, “I woke him up.”

Candice, “Theodore May.”

Jessica, “Theodore May.”

Casey, “Theodore May.”

Marcus, “Theodore May.”

Kim, “Don’t start shit… Reign did you take your pills?”

Liliana, “Here comes trouble.”

Trina, “Agreed.”

Trish, “Theodore May :D”

Samantha, “Don’t do this.”

Grace, “Reign, when you visit don’t take your pills.”

“Okay.”

Kim, “You no longer have to visit me.”

Trina, “I don’t want to see.”

Chris, “Is his condition that bad.”

Liliana, “You have no idea…”

Theodore, “I’ve been summoned?”

Candice, “Theodore May, congrats.”

Theodore, “Thank you… how do you all know Reign?”

Candice, “Life line.”

Liliana, “Life line.”

Theodore, “What’s that?”

Marcus, “…”

Grace, “…”

Kim, “…”

Jessica, “Here comes trouble…”

Trish, “Good luck.”

Trina, “This is why I don’t hang out with you all anymore.”

Grace, “As long as Reign is happy, we’ll be happy – life line.”

Toby, “What is it?”

Chris, “This is new to me too.”

Casey, “I bet Reign’s vomited already.”

Kim, “Don’t joke like tha!.”

Grace, “Casey, your ass!”

Candice, “Yep!”

Keenan, “What the hell is life line and why do you all know Reign.”

Marcus, “We just do.”

Theodore, “Why would he be vomiting?”

Jessica, “Inside joke… also Chris love… he doesn’t need your help but you could try.”

Casey, “Let's continue drinking – bye-bye Reigns school mates.”

“Night.”

Brian, “He’s still here…”

Jessica, “And there he goes…”

Trish, “:D”

Bianca, “What did I just read?”

Storm, “There’s more to this story than what we see.”

Brandon, “WHAT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT IS THIS… I HAD DIBS ON REIGN WHO THE FUCK IS THIS THAT, THAT HE IS SUDDENLY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH – THIS IS UNFAIR, HOW COULD YOU FLIRT WITH ME AND TAKE SOMEONE ELSE?!?!”

“Boring.”

Toby, “You’re still here?”

“mn”

Toby, “Number?”

Brandon, “REIGN!!!!!! MY HEART!!”

Marcus, “It’s expectation versus reality.”

Keenan, “Brandon?”

Brandon, “What?”

Keenan, “How do you know Reign?”

Brandon, “Oh… I masturbate to pictures of his legs.”

Brian, “Haaaaah?”

Chris, “What?”

Ming, “You do what?”

Theodore, “What the fuck are you talking about?”

Brandon, “Reign????”

“…”

Toby, “…”

Brandon, “Legs.”

Marcus, “Legs.”

Candice, “Legs please.”

“The house is dark.”

Kim, “T~T”

Jessica, “Now that you have a boyfriend, are you going to be selfish?”

“I’ll think about it.”

Brandon, “Fuck!!!”

“It’s late and I’ve had enough of you all.”

Marcus, “No legs?”

Trish, “Send us old ones.”

Brandon, “That sounds wrong.”

“FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU!!!”

Kim, “I love you too.”

Casey, “I love you more.”

Jessica, “To the moon and back.”

0