C31: BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the sound of my mobile vibrating like crazy. I reached for it without opening my eyes, “Hello?” I answered.

“Reign?”

“Theo?” I asked recognizing his voice.

“What happened to you, you didn’t answer my calls the whole day and when I asked your sister about it she said that you were asleep? Why’d you sleep so long, are you feeling sick?” he asked, I could hear the concern in his voice.

“I-I was tired that’s all.”

“Are you sure its nothing serious?”

“I am.”

I heard him sigh. “If that’s the case then I’ll believe you… I know it's early but I was wondering if you’d like to come with me to soccer practice and after that, we could go out… I didn’t see you yesterday so … I wanted to spend time with you today to make up for yesterday,” he asked.

“What time is it?” I asked too lazy to look.

“It’s five forty-five.”

“O-o-o-okay… let me get ready.”

“See you in fifteen.” He said ending the call. Stretching my body across my bed I yawned. I’ve been sleeping nonstop due to skipping my pill cycle – ah this really is shitty~

Getting up, I opened my eyes, the door was open. Did I leave it open?

Opening the curtains I took out my black skinny jeans and a black tank top, red hoodie and my red sneakers.

Getting out of the shower I walked into my room catching Sturgeon on my bed messing it up. He looked at me who entered with the towel around my waist. “Morning,” I greeted.

“Mhn,” he hummed.

I got dressed while he watched me going from stark naked to fully dressed, yawning ever minute. My yawning must be contagious because he too started yawning.

Brushing my hair and hooking a black nose ring in, I took my mobile and walked out of my room to my parents.

Opening the door, they were both up looking at me… they must have been talking about something, maybe about me.

“Theo’s coming over to pick me up. I’ll be with him if you are looking for me,” I said guiltily. I didn’t wait for them to say anything and just walked on to Reegon’s room. Shaking him a few times he woke up, “Reign?”

“Mn, listen, I’m going out with Theo, he’ll pick me up in a few minutes alright?”

“Where are you going?”

“I’ma watch him practice then we are going to hang out, I’ll come home after that okay.”

“mhn,” he hummed getting up to hug me. The teddy bear didn’t want to let go so I ended up prying his hands open. He laughed as he plopped on the bed. I kissed him on the cheek closing him and headed out.

Theo was outside already. Getting in he looked at me noticing the tired look on my face. Cupping my face he looked me over, “Are you sure you are alright?”

Moving his hand I nodded. He sighed and kissed my forehead then lips.

We arrived at the school's field outback. He walked me to the bleachers. Undressing he took off his jacket wrapping it around me and putting his green practice jersey on. We were the only ones here and it was peaceful.

Staring at him I asked, “How long are we going to be here?”

“Two to three hours, depending on the coaches mood,” he answered shrugging. I frowned hearing this.

“What’s wrong?” He questioned seeing my frown.

“I’m hungry,” I said. His face was twisted. He pulled out his phone. Seated down beside me, he waited for the one on the other end to answer.

“Yo!”

“Do me a favour please,” he asked.

“Yeah?”

“Bring something for Reign to eat, I’ll pay you.”

“Why, aren’t you at the soccer field? Did you take him with?”

“Yeah.”

“Alright!”

The call ended. “Who was that?” I asked not believing that he’d actually trust someone else to get me food.

“Keenan,” he answered offhandedly. He ruffled my hair and pecked my lips.

Doing his stretches while occasionally looking my way giving me a toothy grin – I want to know how much he really likes me. Just telling me he loves me and kissing me is not enough for me – I’m too needy – I should stop.

Pulling out my mobile from my pocket, I sneakily took a photo of him dribbling the soccer ball. “Theo, look here,” I called out to him. He looked over confused and I took a photo of him. He suddenly realized why I called him and smiled – I took another one.

He ran over to me. Running a hand through his hair he said while leaning in, “Take one of us kissing,” our lips touched and the flash went off ten times; our kiss was deep and I wanted more but he pulled away to kiss my neck on his claimed spot!

Grinning he went back to practising. Leaning my head over, I wiped away the tears that forced their way out – my neediness is all over the place.

Looking at the pictures I took the second one of him smiling made its way onto my wallpaper. Sighing I clicked on the Facebook icon. I accepted another round of friend requests from who the fuck – I don’t know.

Clicking on the notification tab I saw a bunch of likes that were on images that I was tagged in. Clicking on the first one it was one from Marcus. Ah, I remember this one. It was three days after I met him.

He’d asked me to hang out and I said yes. I had on a yellow and white checked short with a grey and black long-sleeved shirt accompanied by a white cap and white sneakers. I was leaning against a brick wall that framed me perfectly but there was no smile on my face and the look in my eyes was hollow.

Marcus captioned it, “I am grateful that the dead look in his eyes is long gone, I can’t wait to see you this weekend my love :)"

0