C33: Greedy Little F*cker
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Putting me down on the bleachers while holding me firmly, we looked into each other’s eyes. I frowned trying to see past Theo at that bitch. Chuckling, he placed his head in the crook of my neck, “Babe, you can’t call a teacher bitch and swear at her.”

Gripping onto his shoulders I said as I saw Keenan jog over, “But she found us disgusting Theo,” I whined. Feeling him peck my neck, kissing and nib it, my body shuddered. Quickly pushing him away I held my hand on my neck where he kissed.

Squinting at me he grinned, “You shouldn’t do that in public love, and fuck her if she thinks we’re disgusting. Is our relationship not between the two of us? Leave the audience to think what they want, they don’t understand the feelings between us.”

Frowning I looked down at my salad and take it into my mouth, mumbling I say, “I won’t keep quiet in public or private… I’m tired of this bullshit.”

He leans down and kisses my forehead. Pulling back he tilted his head and placed his lips against mine gently. Turning to Keenan he said, “Let’s go, the coach and the rest of them will be here soon.”

They jog off while I glare into the direction of the cheerleaders and their bitch of a coach. Finishing my salad I open the bag of KFC and pull out the hash brown and chicken wrap with sweet chilli sauce. Taking into my mouth I groan and lean back to enjoy it while I watch my man run around the field passing the ball over to Keenan.

I hear Theo’s mobile go off in his bag. Getting up I searched for it and frown as I see its Stellar.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Reign?”

“Yup”

“Oh, when will you be home, dad is looking for you, our grandparents are on their way to visit you,” she said making me groan.

“Stell, just tell them to wait, I still need to calm down after yesterday’s outburst. I’ll be home later…” I say and end the call not giving her a chance to say anything else. I look down at his mobile and my face warms up.

His wallpaper is a picture of him kissing me. He must have taken it yesterday morning when I was asleep in his arms.

Swiping his mobile I sighed as I couldn’t go further. There was a password needed. Rolling my eyes I put my hand on my heaving chest. My anxiety levels increased just from that one phone call and a picture of my boyfriend and I… this isn’t good.

Reaching into my right pocket I pulled out a clear bank bag fill my five pills in it. From the corner of my eye, I could see Theo making his way over to me. Shoving them in my mouth I took his water and drank it.

Narrowing my eyes I looked down at his mobile. “Babe, what’s wrong?” I heard him ask. Remaining quiet I just smiled.

Looking down at his mobile in my hand he took it and checked something. “What did your sister want?” he asked looking down at me.

“My grandparents are coming over, I need to be home but I don’t want to go back, not now,” I answered.

“Did something happen?” I heard him ask with concern in his voice. I didn’t want to look up at him because I might just end up crying.

“Theo, can you please leave me alone right now, I’m not feeling well.” I saw him place his mobile down beside me and walk away. I feel bad being harsh to him but this is better than lashing out on him… he doesn’t deserve something like that and I don’t want him to see me like that.

Taking my earphones out, I plugged it in. Playing Karliene’s Last of the Giants, I leaned back singing along.

“I am the last of the giants,

my people are gone from the earth.

 

The last of the great mountain giants,

who ruled all the world at my birth.

 

Oh the smallfolk have stolen my forests,

they’ve stolen my rivers and hills.

 

And they've built a great wall through my valleys,

and fished all the fish from my rills.

 

In stone halls they burn their great fires,

in stone halls they forge their sharp spears.

 

Whilst I walk alone in the mountains,

with no true companion but tears.

 

They hunt me with dogs in the daylight,

they hunt me with torches by night.

 

For these men who are small can never stand tall,

whilst giants still walk in the light.

 

Oooooooh, I am the LAST of the giants,

so learn well the words of my song.

 

For when I am gone the singing will fade,

and the silence shall last long and long.”

 

“Reign?” I heard. My eyes shoot open.

I looked at Theo who was staring at me with a worried look on his face and beside him was Keenan with an equally worried look in his eyes.

Taking the earphones out, I looked at them. Rubbing my eyes with my balled fists I asked, “What?”

“Reign, practice ended ten minutes ago,” Theo said as he started packing his things pulling them together to head to the shower.

Freezing I looked at them. “Did the two hours pass already?”

Nodding his head I could see that the worry in Theo’s eyes got worse. “Hurry up and finish, I’ll wait here for you.”

He nodded and quickly ran off. I really can’t believe that I fell asleep but this is normal I guess, those tablets really know how to knock me the fuck out.

Looking down at my hands I sighed. I’m still hungry.

I pulled out the box of meat and chips. Eating the cold KFC I frowned, KFC doesn’t taste nice cold but I’ll still eat you up!!

Theo and Keenan came out and we left. In his jeep the ride was silent, I guess he couldn’t take it anymore since he broke it.

“Are you feeling better babe?”

“Mn,” I hummed and turned to look at him. Rubbing the back of his neck with my hand I say, “I’m sorry for what happened back there, I’m somewhat sick and I tend to pass out after I take my pills, also I’m sorry for troubling you with that bitches bullshit but I just don’t know how to control myself anymore – you could say that I have anger issues.”

He turned to look at me. His smile this time was forced, “It's okay, you don’t have to apologize. My teammates and the cheerleaders aren’t taking it so well that the star of the school is gay, yesterday I was called a faggot. I was upset and quit then and there but the coach said I shouldn’t let it get to me because I worked too hard to get to where I am just because of a few words.”

Looking at him I suddenly feel guilty. “So he accepted it just like that?”

“Yeah… his younger brother is gay so he is somewhat understanding.”

“Oh,” I said. Well, that makes sense I guess.

The ride was quiet again. I continued rubbing his neck and he leaned into my hand so I think he likes it. We drove for quite a while before coming to a stop at the clearing from before.

Getting out, I looked around. This place was truly beautiful now that I could see it properly. I felt strong arms wrap around my body and turned my head to meet a kiss waiting for me.

Pulling away he smiled down at me, “You taste like KFC,” he says to me. I chuckled almost forgetting about the cold meat that I forced down my throat.

Turning around I jumped up wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Leaning in I licked his bottom lip then sucked it into my mouth. Theo walked us to his jeep and pinned me against it.

Our tongues were at war fighting for dominance and I gave in. Our tongues danced around inside my mouth turning me on.

Feeling something poke at my ass, I loosened my grip on his neck and waist slowly sliding down. His hands cupped my ass squeezing it firmly this time. I moaned into our kiss feeling his erected member poking my stomach.

Pulling back I licked my lips looking down at the large erection I gave Theo. He let go of me setting me down on the grass to stand on my own.

Looking up at him, his tan cheeks were flushed and the hungry look in his eyes told me he needed help.

Biting my bottom lip I looked at him, “Can I see it?” I asked making him raise a brow of confusion.

“See what?” he asked in a husky voice.

Placing my hand on his erection I squeezed it making him moan. He squeezed his hands on my hips shaking his head. “No!”

I pouted, “Why not? I held it last time and tasted your semen already, why can’t I see it?” I asked complaining at the unfairness of his logic.

His eyes opened glaring at me but I could feel in my hand that what I said spiked his need. Not listening to him I started stroking his erection making it rock hard. “Reign!” he called but I ignored him.

Kissing up from his collar bone to the crook of his neck I bite down. Kissing up his neck I reached his ear, “I want your cock in my mouth,” I whispered into his ear taking the lobe into my mouth.

He moaned and the hands on my waist tightened. Pulling back I opened the back door seating him down. Sucking his lips into mine I pulled his track pants over his erection. Stroking it with a firm grip I kissed him.

We moved into the Jeep closing the door behind me. Bending down I looked at the huge cock my hand was familiar with.

Rubbing my thumb over the mushroom, I teased the hole leaking with translucent pre-cum. The husky voice moaned in the silence while his breathing accelerated.

Opening my mouth I took the mushroom head in. Rubbing my tongue all over not missing a single spot and sucked on it while stroked him.  He grabbed onto my head, relaxing into the seat as he opened his legs wider.

Looking up our eyes met. The hungry gaze in his eyes met mine. Smirking as I popped the messy mushroom out of my mouth letting the saliva drip over it and my hand.

Stroking him I heard, “You’re a greedy little fuck aren’t you.” Closing my eyes I leaned in taking his erection in.

Relaxing my gag reflex I took him in deeper. He hit the back of my throat but it wasn’t all in. Stroking the exposed part of his member and bobbing my head made his body tense.

Pulling all the way out and going all the way in my hair was pulled real hard.

Feeling the member swell in my mouth I used my other hand to play with the sac below. Theo grunted. I pulled back feeling my throat fill with his release.

I still have him in my mouth milking him hard trying to get every seed while stroking him harshly. Moaning he pulled me up; pulling me into a hug he kissed my lips.

Tugging his pants back on he pulled away from our kiss and frowned, sighing he said, “I forgot you just swallowed my load.”

Raising a brow at his disgusted look, “You don’t like the taste of your own semen?”

“No,” he shook his head. Sighing I looked at him disapprovingly, what nonsense was this?

“What’s wrong?” he asked me with a raised brow. Fixing me to sit on his lap I left him to wipe my mouth and face.

“You better get used to kissing me after a blow job,” I say with a grudge. His face changed in shock, “You like it?”

0