C36: Tattoos
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since I have two legs and he can wear two on one arm I took double of it and placed it on the counter while looking at the belly ring selections. Another lady came over and pulled out black rings and a lilac gemmed ring for me. I paid for them and placed them in one of the bigger bags while putting the receipt in my wallet.

The curtain opens at the back of the store and she motions for me to come in. Walking through the curtains I frown at the strong smell of ink. Looking over at the guy sitting behind the bar and the lady who pierced me she beamed when she saw me.

Nodding her head after giving me a once over she stepped aside and went back to her business.
This Celo guy gave me a once over too as I stood opposite him. He has many tattoos over his body and many piercings. "So what can I help you with?" he asks making me step out of my daze.

Feeling my cheeks warm-up, I cleared my throat. Looking up at him I said, "I want a tattoo on my left leg like I want it to really cover it but not to the point where I can't see my skin." I say with squinted eyes.

He hums and asks, "How old are you?"

"Seventeen, why?"

Raising his brow he said, "I need permission from your guardian before I can do anything."

Rolling my eyes I pulled my mobile out and dialled Cindy's number video calling her. She answered, "Reign, my baby, what's up, done shopping? Did you get robbed, why do you still have your phone?"

Sighing I frowned, "No, I didn't get robbed, I'm at the tattoo shop you brought me to last time and the guy says he needs your permission before he can do anything."

"Alright, give your phone to him."

Handing it over, he frowned at me. Looking into the phone's camera he was instantly sworn at, "You idiot! Give him what he wants or I'll buy that entire mall and fire you!"

He looked carefully into the screen and his face paled. Nodding his head he handed my phone back and I grinned at Cindy saying goodbye.

Taking out his sketch pad he looked at me while wiping away the sweat on his forehead. I told him I wanted a thorn vine crawling up and down my leg with six roses but each had to be a different colour. Red for Cindy, lilac for my baby, light blue for Reegon, turquoise for Skye, pink for Stellar and white for Sturgeon. If all of this works out and I'm happy, I want a black wolf on my right rib cage with silver eyes… I asked him to sketch a small heart with my parents' names on it to add on my right foot since my left leg would be filled.

After measuring my leg he told me to come back later to see the sketch.
~
As I walk out of the store my eyes widen in shock. My eyes locked onto Theo and he looked back at me with a frown.

Walking up to me he looked down saying, "Reign?"

"Theo, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"That's what I'd like to ask you but is this how you greet your boyfriend?"

Sighing I suddenly remembered that he is my boyfriend. Shaking my head I walked into his arms and kissed his lips. Looking up at him I said, "Sorry, I was just caught off guard by your sudden appearance."

Humming he grinned, "My handsome self has that effect on people." My eyes widened; pulling back I punched his shoulder and heard laughing coming from my left. Looking over I saw Keenan and another player from their team.

"Brother-in-law," he greeted me while the other guy nodded. "Hey…" I trailed not knowing what to say.

Theo pulled me to his side hugging me, "We saw you through the window heading into the back and they wouldn't let us in so we waited for you… what were you doing in the back?" he asked while looking down at me.

Nodding I smiled at him saying, "I went in for my tattoo's sketch."

Squinting his eyes at me he nodded knowingly but didn't say anything.

Keenan took the bags from me and searched them making me frown but he didn't say anything.

"Baby, what are you three doing here?" I asked while walking with my arm wrapped around his left arm while I entwined my other hand's fingers with his left fingers.

"We had a game on today against Saint High so we came to the mall for fun," he said while looking into the different shops.

Nodding my head I remained silent.

We passed many shops that didn't interest me but we came up to a clothing store specialized for babies. Pulling Theo with me since I didn't want to let him go, we walked in with Keenan and Ashton, I learnt his name after being introduced following behind us.

Letting Theo go, I dashed off to the blankets section and picked a few white ones, tan and pale yellow as they didn't have lilac coloured blankets. Placing it in the basket Theo grabbed without asking. I smiled at him and continued on looking at the variety of stuff they had.

Baby shoes, jumpers, crawlers, bibs, vests and the works made their way one by one into the basket filling it up. I took seven of each, one for each day of the week and if I could I got pairs of stuff… nothing too expensive.

Baby bottles, no pacifiers since I hate them! Bowls, a bucket for the dirty clothes and baby bath!

Scrolling through my phone's memo, I erased the things I had in the basket. Everything is in neutral colours and green since we don't know what gender baby is yet.

I saw a few bigger clothes on for sale at half price and bought them too. At least baby will be sorted out in later months too but I'm not buying everything, I want to see what we short after the baby shower – those motherfuckers better bring us good gifts!

Motioning for Theo and Keenan to head to the cashier, I took another stroll around the shop and stopped by a shirt that said 'Daddy will kill you' smiling I shook my head and took it with me…

Motioning for the cashier to ring up everything I asked her, "Does this store perhaps sell those big knitting threads that were trending a year ago? The ones that you use your hands to knit with?"

"No, not our store but there should be one on the other end of the mall, if not then you could try the mall in Denrys road."

Nodding my head I looked at the till slip and amount. This stuff all together almost cost five hundred dollars including my tattoo. It's a good thing that I'm paying for the tattoo with the money in my own bank account.

Sliding the black bank card through the machine I frowned as my phone started ringing, it was Cindy.

Answering it I signed the receipt, "Herro~"

"What did you buy?" she asked while I placed the receipt in the wallet and took a packet while the guys took the other three, following my tail out the store.

"Bottles, bibs, crawlers, jumpers, blankets, a bucket to wash the dirty clothes and a baby bath… oh and some clothes too," I said while smiling at Theo who caught up with me and matched my steps.

"Fuck! This baby is costing us money."

"Why complain? Am I not using your savings for this specific reason?"

"Not complaining baby, what else… I should have gone with you…" she said sighing into my ear.

"Na its cool, I told you I'm fine doing everything, just make sure you relax so the baby grows properly and doesn't die."

"Yes ma'am!"

Rolling my eyes I said, "So the furniture store is useless, I couldn't get any furniture for the baby so we might have to try somewhere else and the décor store doesn't have floor mats in the colours I want but they can custom design and colour it for me but I have to go meet with the consultant first so I'll have to come back on Monday since he/she has stuff to do today and tomorrow… I still have to go to the paint shop but I think I'll do that tomorrow. Oh, and the baby monitor is expensive and so is the other appliances … you'll have to buy that yourself since my ass is cheap."

"There's nothing cheap about your sexy ass!"

"Whatever, you better come get me, I'm carrying so much stuff."

"Noooooo, I'm still watching my series!"

"I'll drop you off," Theo says making me stop in my tracks… I completely forgot that they were with me! Looking at him I didn't know what to say or do.

"Who was that?" she asked into my ear.

"Oh… I bumped into Theo and his friends, they had a soccer game against your old high school."

"Well then let him bring you home! I'd love to meet him," she says making my stomach turn.

"Alright, should I bring KFC home, I'm still heading over to the other mall," I say while continuing my steps while wrapping my arm around Theo's.

"Sure… but Reign, you seriously need to stop eating junk food your ass is huge!"

Rolling my eyes I looked at the notification that came through from Celo. Tugging at Theo I pulled him making a U-turn and headed back to the tattoo shop.

Celo wouldn't allow Theo and his two friends into the back so they went to his jeep to put the bags down.

Inside I stood naked before Celo as he wrapped the drawing around my leg, the end of it ended on my butt cheek. I stood in front of the length mirror looking at it while grinning.

"So you're happy with it?" he asked me while looking down at my leg.

Nodding my head at him he hummed.

"When do you want to start, two of my clients cancelled their appointments today, so I'm free for the next four hours."

Frowning I thought for a moment, "How long will it take?" I asked him. Licking his bottom lip he answered, "Depends on you."
*
Agreeing to start now I laid on the retractable bed listening to the hum of the ink gun I decided to stay the full four hours enduring the pain. Dialling Theo's number I waited.

"Hey," he answered making me frown.

"Why do you sound upset?"

"Why wouldn't I be, you're alone with some guy and I can't be with you after running into you."

"Thee, don't be like this, please. I already told you that we'd be separated this weekend, us bumping into each other is a good thing but you need to be patient. There are many things I need to get done before I head back."

"Well, I'm still not happy, also we have a game tomorrow and a few days of next week due to it being the tournament season."

"I see, Ima be here until he is done so maybe then after we can go out… will you be able to take the stuff I bought to my friend's house?"

"I don't mind, is it the place you're staying at?"

"Yes."

"Okay, send me the address, I'll return to pick you up."

Saying goodbye I texted him the address and let Cindy know that he was coming over.

Three hours later Celo was on the last rose, my baby's rose finishing it up while I felt dizzy as fuck. As I was almost drifting off, I felt and heard a smack against my ass catching a fright. Glaring back at the grinning culprit he said, "Stay awake, we still have the smaller one to do."

0