10| Qian Li Yan, All Seeing God (NSFW)
2.2k 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother, when did you kidnapped this child?" Younger sister Qian poked Xiao Meng's chubby stomach. The child giggled and ran away to hide.

Lin Xiao's eye twitched in annoyance, "I did not! Stop saying misleading things."

The little brother remained silent at the side. Qian Lin Xiao didn't notice anything wrong, his focus remained on the running baby that might stumble later.

Little brother Qian nervously gripped his phone, he can't contact their parents anymore. He can't take back what he said yesterday. Just why did he said that his older has a child already!? Now, Lin Xiao and Little Sister Qian didn't know that their parents are running over here because of the fake news reported by their brother.

"Ao~! Mimi!" Xiao Meng reached up his little hands up as he called out to Lin Xiao. This morning, Xiao Meng grew taller again and he looks like 6 years old now.

The big baby can now speak little and has turned really talkative after learning new words. Lin Xiao's name is hard to pronounce, so when Xiao Meng called out, "Ao~Ao~", it means that he's calling Lin Xiao out.

Lin Xiao took the milk bottle and smiled, "You want milk? Hungry?"

"Hangie~"

Little Sister Qian trembled from the cuteness, Xiao Meng sort of likes her but she will never know that its because she looks seven points similar to Lin Xiao.

The toddler let Little Sister Qian hold him as he sucked on his milk. The siblings waved goodbye as their older brother sneaked out so the baby will not get upset.

⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝

Qian Lin Xiao arrived at the room late because of the unexpected accident on the road. Mr. Shen didn't scold him but instead, led him to the session room.

The bespectacled man was frowning as they walk, "This is your third session and this one is a special case. The hero you will handled is highly distressed. That's the only heads up I can say. However, you humans are fragile, if you feel like you're in danger, do push the help button."

Actually, Lin Xiao is really nervous but he can't back out anymore. Besides that, the money is too tempting for him.

"You know what to do."

Lin Xiao nodded as he entered the room. Mr. Shen waited outside, seemingly in deep thought, before turning around to leave.

Just as Lin Xiao closed the door, someone pulled him roughly and was dragged a little. Lin Xiao was shocked, he didn't even get to observe his surroundings when the man, who handled him without gentleness, grabbed his neck and forced him to kiss deeply. Lin Xiao didn't felt pleasured at all.

The god nibbled on his lips, causing it to bleed. The little body on his arms groaned from the pain. The taste of blood sobered him, his movements toned down a bit.

"Qian Li Yan." The man suddenly said before taking his attention to Lin Xiao's clothes that were immediately ripped by him.

Lin Xiao didn't want to feel like he was being forced. After the man finished discarding his clothes, Lin Xiao sat up to help Qian Li Yan take off his clothes.

Up close, the All Seeing god has a tanned skin and glowing golden eyes. His chocolate skin makes him look tempting. When he helped the man pull down his pants, he can't help but to look down and gulp.

Below the perfect mermaid line is a hard curved cock. It looked intimidating like the other two heroes, not one less impressive as the other. Qian Li Yan must have noticed his prying eyes, the cock twitched under Lin Xiao's stare.

The man originally wanted to penetrate the other quickly so he can replenish his power to look for his twin. But Lin Xiao's undisguised look at his member made him feel excited and the good looking face just made him want to fuck the other until he cries.

He looked around and saw no lubricant, he remembered that he used it up two months ago and haven't requested it to the SCA yet. Qian Li Yan frowned, "Tsk, troublesome."

The god is clearly in hurry, he pushed down Lin Xiao and inserted his fingers inside the little mouth. Lin Xiao knew what to do, he sucked on the long fingers until the man pulled it out.

One finger was pushed inside his cave with difficulty, the sudden intrusion without foreplay made it painful to Lin Xiao. His body unconsciously bent up from the pain.

One, two, three fingers was pushed inside him. His eyes watered from the pain, he forced himself to relax as to not further heighten up the pain.

Qian Li Yan looked up from the little mouth below to look at his partner's face. The little fists were gripping his bed's sheets and the dark eyes are wet from tears. He was already angry from being unable to find his brother, he became even more upset when he saw Lin Xiao not speaking up that it hurts.

Because he wasn't good at words, he just moved his slender fingers to explore the tight hole. His brows furrowed as he concentrated, looking for Lin Xiao's pleasure spots.

As he got deeper, he curled his finger when Lin Xiao suddenly gasp. The positive response smoothen the god's frown. The poor spot was rubbed repeatedly by the man. The pain from the lack of lubrication dissipated as pleasure increased from each probe.

"Ah, ah...ngh!" Lin Xiao felt the familiar feeling and openly voiced his moans. He wasn't shy anymore but his skin still turned flushed from the sexual tension.

Qian Li Yan bit his lips as he waited for Lin Xiao's little hole to stretch in preparation to his big cock. He probed and teased the wet hole until he felt like it was ready.

"I'll put it in." The urgent tone on his voice revealed his impatience.

Lin Xiao's eyes widened as he felt Qian Li Yan's tip prob in against his hole. He wasn't prepared yet, his hole isn't wet enough and the long and thick size of the hero's cock will tear his inside.

"Wait! I— Ah!", Lin Xiao cried out when the cock's head slipped inside him. Qian Li Yan obviously ignored him. He laid behind Lin Xiao and started to thrust sideways as he held the pale leg up.

"Mmn...it hurts! Ah, ah, ah..." Lin Xiao tried to push the man's hips that was wildly slapping against his butt. But he was powerless to the big cock that was fucking him.

Qian Li Yan grabbed Lin Xiao's hands and let him raise his own legs as the man wrapped his arms around Lin Xiao's body. The warmth coming from their intimate bodies as no space was left between them.

The god buried his face on Lin Xiao's neck. He pecked the pale skin and said, "Be good. Let me fuck you quickly then I'll let you go."

39