2: Status and Mister Tree
908 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up was sort of an awful realization as according to all laws of nature I should be dead now due to being stabbed through the heart in reality I should be missing material in the chest area not having a surplus in the form of two lumps of fat hanging out on my body. Well perhaps the missing material has migrated to the groin seeing that my son has been replaced with a smooth surface leading to a cavity leading into my body. Enough with the jokes though it appears that I am no longer a son of the void ,and am rather a daughter of the void it also appears that my species has also changed considering the three tails protruding out of my ass ,and a set of rather fluffy fox esque ears atop my head. I also seem to be lacking a certain degree of modesty considering my complete lack of clothes.

"Well now where am I, what am I, and is there perchance a system"

〈System Initialization 0%〉

〈10%〉

〈30%〉

〈70%〉

〈100%〉

〈System Activated: Showing Status〉


Name: Rin Inanis Race: Inanis Foxkin Age: 22 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 0 - 0/1000 Technique: Flamma inanis

Hp: 75/75 +5/hour          Mp: 175/175 +5/min

Str: 10          Dex: 10          Con: 10

Int: 10          Wis: 10          Cha: 10

Sp: 100

Skills:

Mana Manipulation lv1, Mana Perception lv1, Darkness Magic lv1, Void Magic lv1, Fire Magic lv1

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void


"Well I suppose that answers my last question"

I guess that's a better status than I would expect it to be, but first the hell is my race [Inanis Foxkin the unholy fusion of a foxkin and a void elemental] well I wouldn't say unholy but that explains the Demi-spirit title I possess now what do the other titles mean.

[Void Caller: one who has spoken with the void without losing their mind in the process; grants increased acquisition of resistance skills.]

[Child of the Void: one who is born of the void; grants extra cultivation points when absorbing monster cores]

[Eye of the Void: one who has stared into the abyss only to have it stare back; eyes cause a stacking madness debuff when peering into anothers eyes, as well as increased acquisition of perception ,and observation type skills.]

Interesting these could be incredibly useful however Eye of the Void seems inconvenient, I can no longer make eye contact with anyone lest they go insane 'sigh' I guess I'll figure something out later when it becomes important. well anyways now I'm curious what Demi-spirit does [Demi-spirit: a being that is a product of the fusion or copulation of a spirit ,and another being; grants +50 mana*Cultivation tier as well as a permanent -25 health points ,and +25 mana] 'this could get broken in due time' 

'Also since when is my name Rin... well I guess I don't remember by name in my past life so I suppose it's acceptable Miss...Mister...Void?'

now that I think about it The Void doesn't really have a name or gender so what should I call it... well I guess I have to decide what gender it is first I'm leaning more towards the female side seeming that it birthed me and all; now for the name I assume it's something like a Jeanne or a Vivi...ane...ana... Vivianne that is what I shall call you Miss Void(Vivianne, Vivi for short).

"It's perfect but you should find shelter before nightfall"

"eek!?... You were listening well I guess that's a good Idea" 'I'll get you back for this' I think while looking up at the sky shaking my fist ever so slightly.

'Hmm now where to look maybe I should try to find a hollowed out tree somewhere in this forest well lets leave it up to the stick of fate' I then proceed to pick up a suitably long stick and drop it and follow the direction it leads which appears to be in a south westerly direction if the position of the sun is anything to go on.


It's been three hours ,and I still haven't found a suitable tree to call home though I did come across a lake which gave me an approximate of what my appearance is. I look as though I'm a junior in high school; soft smooth skin that is on the border of white and grey though not yet sickly; I'm decently curvy with an ass that would likely turn heads and breasts at about a b cup the body lacks hair anywhere except for the head eyebrows and tails the hair is a midnight black with silvery tips with speckles interspersed throughout; The eyes and face are definitely the most eerie part about my appearance the face looks like a stereotypical cute-beautiful girl but the eyes completely ruin it they look as though you are looking into space except for the iris which looks like the moon with a pitch black hole in the center with flakes of existence flowing throughout there aren't even any whites of the eye it's just black a complete black one which you could never experience without staring into the abyss; Lastly are the tattoos that are interspersed across the body two on the backs of the hand, and one on the forehead. The tattoos on the hands just look like an animated fire with speckles floating around in it, whilst the forehead tattoo looks like a crescent moon in front of a pitch black sun with flames exploding out of it ,and is quite surreal to look at.

The experience looking at myself has further reaffirmed my belief that I need to do something about the eyes and I'm not sure just a blindfold will cut it.

After gawking at my appearance for a suitable amount of time, I decide it's time to continue the search for a hollow tree ,and it is preciecly at this moment when I peer across the lake to witness the most perfect tree hole I have ever seen.

'It even has a door! but who would build a house in the middle of this godforsaken forest' I ponder while inching closer towards the door and open it.

"this place sucks!? there isn't even anything on the inside it's just a cavity in a tree... well I guess it does have a hearth so it's not as bad as it could be" 'but still why is there a door on a tree' I thought while turning to leave the tree.

SNAP...Rumble

'The hell was that, it sounds like it came from deeper in the... tree?' 

The Cavity definitely just changed, because what once was a warped mess of wood is now what appears to be something akin to a studio apartment. "I take everything back Mister Tree this place is AMAZING! so if you don't mind I'm going to take a bit of a nap in that convenient loft over there"

Scrambling up into the tree loft was not my most graceful moment since coming to this world but lets say tripping into the bed was entirely intentional but boy was it the best thing to happen to me today the mattress is soooo soft it's like laying on a cloud.

"goodnight Mister Tree" and with that I black out.

16