6: Cave renovations
523 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up my head was resting on Socks' side however despite being asleep for what seemed like hours I am still incredibly tired as well as hungry and thirsty. With that I get to work and by that I mean throwing some hunks of meat in my pot and set it over a fire then taking some swigs out of my jug 'god I could use a beer'. the meat is finished cooking in around 10 minutes and it is just as tasteless as before to be honest the past few days have been the most bland days of my life, food wise. Well anyways now that I've finished eating I should find a new task now that my magic goals sheet is empty (excluding learning to Cultivate).

First, I would like to spruce up my cave a bit to facilitate a proper training environment which means I need 1. A bathroom (I've been doing my business in the woods after all) with a bathtub; 2. A bedroom with a proper bed; 3. A kitchen because I want to make more complicated food instead of just tasteless pork while I'm out here; 4. I need a door at the entrance of this cave badly. now with my housing needs decided Lets get to work.

To begin with I need to make the cave into a squared off room so earth magic [Mold] as soon as the spell is cast my mana starts draining rapidly as the cave walls and floor smoothed and squared off then after that the ceiling takes an arch like shape all the way down the tunnel. Lastly the entrance of the cave forms an area with a rectangular hole that leads to an indented stone that resembles a door with a handle on it then after the door finishes forming the walls and ceiling shape themselves into a brick like shape as well as forming another 2 doors and an archway. when the archway finishes forming I'm very tempted to go back to sleep as I've used up around 95% of my mana and am barley even keeping my eyes open but before I take a nap I must check my status to see if I got wind magic. 'ssstatuss' ~yawn~

Name: Rin Inanis Race: Inanis Foxkin Age: 22 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 0 - 400/1000 Technique: Void Orchids Flame

Hp: 75/75 +6/hour         Mp: 9/175 +8/min

Str: 20          Dex: 30          Con: 20 

Int: 30          Wis: 40          Cha: 20 

Sp: 40 

Skills:

Mana Manipulation lv2, Mana Perception lv3, Darkness Magic lv1, Void Magic lv1, Fire Magic lv2, Identify lv1, Glaive arts lv2, Shadow Storage lv1, Earth Magic lv1, Temperature Magic lv1, Glass Magic lv1, Water Magic lv1, Ice Magic lv1, Pain Resistance lv2, Multicast lv1, Wind Magic lv1, Ash Magic lv1

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void

Wind magic and ash magic I see I also got some points so lets allocate those and go to sleep

Name: Rin Inanis Race: Inanis Foxkin Age: 22 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 0 - 400/1000 Technique: Void Orchids Flame

Hp: 75/75 +6/hour         Mp: 9/200 +9/min

Str: 25          Dex: 40          Con: 20 

Int: 40          Wis: 50          Cha: 25 

Sp:

Skills:

Mana Manipulation lv2, Mana Perception lv3, Darkness Magic lv1, Void Magic lv1, Fire Magic lv2, Identify lv1, Glaive arts lv2, Shadow Storage lv1, Earth Magic lv1, Temperature Magic lv1, Glass Magic lv1, Water Magic lv1, Ice Magic lv1, Pain Resistance lv2, Multicast lv1, Wind Magic lv1, Ash Magic lv1

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void

By the time I allocated the stat points I was already half unconscious and ready to fall asleep. "zzzzzzzzzz"

After I woke up for the second time today Socks was no longer in the cave 'where'd she go? and how did she get out?' well no matter Time to continue renovations. Now do I make the kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom first? "Bedroom definitely, ~I'll get tired an' I need somewhere to sleep i-in~♪" I giggle a bit after my little parody and get to work. First I want a bed that can hold both me and Socks so it needs to be pretty big 'for Socks not me I'm only about 5'2 (Around 1.58 metres) however Socks is around 10ft (3 metres) long and 5ft tall 'though I don't know how heavy she is?' either way the bed needs to be at least king sized which means the room needs to be fairly large to facilitate maximum comfort so with that in mind I get to work [mold] the room will be about 6 metres x 6 metres with it being about 8 metres tall at the pinnacle with it sharing the same arch type roof. The walls are shaped to look like bricks except for a small section that became the dresser, Why do I need one you ask? the answer is I don't, I just want one. Now for the bed, but first where did all the material that I took from the room go? Well some of it went to reinforcing the walls and ceiling by making the stone denser but the rest was turned into sand and stored in my shadow storage 'which is surprisingly large' but what do I need all the sand for? The bed of course as I need an incredibly strong frame in order to hold Socks I decided that I would use the sand created to make a sort of guerrilla glass esque material so it will be less likely to shatter. The bed frame will be created with three arches on the long side which form 3 tunnels through the bed the top will be a flat surface with a rough face to ensure that the hides/mattress will not fall off ,and the headboard will be around 6 inches tall with a floral pattern engraved across the surface. (The process of creating the Bedroom took up the rest of the day as I passed out a grand total of 5 times because as it turns out that even with material already present glass magic is incredibly mana intensive).

Magic report day one of renovations: Earth and Glass magic gained a level unlocking the first attack spell in both Earth's being [Stone Bullet] and Glass' being [Shrapnel]

Day two of renovations: Kitchen time the kitchen will be around the same size and style as the bedroom however instead of a useless dresser it has a useless pantry, The less useless elements of the kitchen being a stone oven, counters, a wood stove, and a table. The stone oven and wood stove are both made of stone seeing as metal magic eludes me however the oven is made of a kind of granite whereas the stove top is made of corundum while the body is made of granite and is really quite pretty it's almost a shame to cook on the chimneys of both combine and head out through the side of the arch and end up outside. The counter tops and table though are without doubt the prettiest part of the whole kitchen considering as most of the rock in this area are a brownish granite however I somehow managed to make this beautiful dark green granite by changing the feldspar to it's rarer counterpart amazonite and increasing the amount of malachite in it 'Thank god I took a course on geology in my past life. I wonder if I can change the properties of my fire magic with earth magic?' I decided to make the table in a Japanese style so I wouldn't have to make chairs and could just lay out a fur and sit on it. Today I passed out a grand total of 9 times because the way I've been using earth magic drains my mana very quickly. (I also made some glassware and colored it teal to match the counters and table)

Magic report day two of renovations: None of my magic skills leveled up but mana manipulation gained a level so I'm not as mad as I could be.

Day three of renovations: Bathroom, This will be my masterpiece because I'll be using all my knowledge that I've accumulated to create the perfect bathroom. First the room is around 4 metres wide and 6 metres long, why? you might ask well of course it's for a bath tub that Socks and I can use at the same time. The tub is dug into the ground and is 5 metres long, 6 metres wide and 2 feet deep, ahh it's bigger that the room but that is all part of the plan as the wall will overhang the bathtub. The bathtub will be the same dark green granite used for the kitchen, while the floor will be made with a tile pattern out of black granite, and the walls will be a gradient of dark green, to teal, to light blue while the arched ceiling will be entirely light blue with grayish accents. The washbasin will be made of corundum as well as the toilet both a greenish blue in color. The toilet functions like a modern one while the washbasin lacks a faucet and just has a plug much like the bath. The pipes are all made of a condensed granite that leads to the lake where I've created a small Island out of all the sand I've dumped into it 'I get all my water from magic now anyways'. Damage Report is I passed out 7 times and took a bath with Socks then went to bed.

Magic report day three of renovations: I got nothing, 'getting to lv3 earth magic is gonna be hard'

Name: Rin Inanis Race: Inanis Foxkin Age: 22 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 0 - 400/1000 Technique: Void Orchids Flame

Hp: 75/75 +6/hour         Mp: 9/200 +9/min

Str: 25          Dex: 40          Con: 20 

Int: 40          Wis: 50          Cha: 25 

Sp: 0 

Skills:

Mana Manipulation lv3, Mana Perception lv3, Darkness Magic lv1, Void Magic lv1, Fire Magic lv2, Identify lv1, Glaive arts lv2, Shadow Storage lv1, Earth Magic lv2, Temperature Magic lv1, Glass Magic lv2, Water Magic lv1, Ice Magic lv1, Pain Resistance lv2, Multicast lv1, Wind Magic lv1, Ash Magic lv1

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void

9