13: Flight
367 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Status sheet reform at the bottom of the chapter)

It's been about a week since Vitri came into existence and it has since started inhabiting a bracelet that I made as practice though if I had to judge I'd say it's quite the ornament, it originally looked like a foxtail bracelet made of white and black rhodium with 9 socketed center piece within the mesh like bracelet. however once Vitri started inhabiting it the whole thing shifted to a sort of impossible geometry lattice with the the centerpiece shifting to appear like 9 intertwined fox tail's whilst the sockets they held filled with various crystals all of them being different colors except one of them which looks like the night sky which is placed in the center while being held up by a silver tail. At first when this happened I was quite upset because I wanted to give it to my darling when she hits one year old but now I have to give her a different one because sadly I cant trust her with this one.

When I asked mother why Vitri stole my bracelet it was apparently because an Anima's being is partially or entirely mana based and without an object to inhabit there existence, because it will evaporates faster than it can gather mana if it doesn't have a core housing. Well anyways I am on my way back to town because my week of absence is over and I need to get back to the party.

It was a few hours ride on Vitri back to town though I made sure it went back into the bracelet so as to not attract attention then I headed to the designated meeting place Beast's Burden.

though before I get to the restaurant a soldier attempts to grab me to which I respond to by burning him alive with a pale blue fire. "AHHH!" a piercing scream erupts from the man as he slowly turns to ash. Soon after I'm surrounded by soldiers and a fat man in expensive attire.

The fat man's face turns red with anger as soon as he sees the charred guard on the ground "You wench you dare appose me! No matter you'll be my slave soon enough!"

"I didn't know pigs could have slaves, hmm well my child still needs a mother so I'll have to decline the offer"

"YOU! kill the child..." 

"You want to kill Mae?" I ask whilst my tattoos become visible to mundane eyes "hahaha I could have let you of with just a loss of limb or two but now you want to kill Mae for that your soul will burn" as I finish my sentence my body erupts in a pitch black flame which causes the guards to halt and cower whilst the fat man yells "Stupid soldiers it's just a little fire it... AHH" before he could finish the fire enters through his eyes causing them to instantaneously turn to ash then the fire spreads to the soul to which his body is then shrivels and blackens as he screams himself hoarse. The guards eventually turn their attention back to the woman who has disappeared and in her place lays a feather made out of ice. Soon afterward screaming is heard from the surrounding citizens and when they look in the direction of the screaming and see a massive fire burning on the lords mansion whilst atop it rests a green horse with two glassy curved horns, dark red eyes and two massive icy wings with a woman in an outfit of black and red mounting it. afterward the horse spreads it's wings and flies southward.


3 Years later

A cloaked woman and child walk off a ship and into Bal the capital of beast country.

"Mama were we goin'" the little child spoke with a bit of a lisp

"well munchkin we're gonna try to find some people that your mama knew a few years ago, but we might have to go to the castle to find them"

"Caswl?" the little girl says while tilting her head

"Hmm it's that big stone building over there" the woman says while pointing towards a greyish red stone building that towers above the rest of the city.

"Dast Huge Mama! how are we gonna get in?"

"well there should be a competition but it's probably over by now so we're gonna ride Vitri and they should let us in"

"Yay! Vitwee"

Afterwards an opulent steed jumps out of a bracelet on the woman's wrist causing the surrounding peoples to gasp. Then the woman and child mount the being and ride towards the castle leaving a trail of icy feathers.

Soon the pair arrive at the gate to the castle and they hear cheering emanating from an arena type building.

"hmm I thought it'd be over by now. I guess we'll watch the last bit of it Mae"

"If they can fight as good as mama then it'll be fun"

'Does this child think I'm a god?' "Sure let's go"

They stepped of their mount and it went back into the bracelet. Then they started walking towards the entrance before a guard stopped them.

"Lady we are required to tell you that cloaks are not allowed in the presence of the king"

"haah well I guess they have to be cautious of assassins, Alright Mae take it off" The woman says while removing her own cloak revealing a beautiful nine tailed Foxkin woman with Black hair in a lazy bun wearing wavy long sleeve dress that reaches to the mid thigh in a stunning teal color with mint leaves as the pattern across it along with white accents, her legs are covered in sheer black tights accompanied by a pair of brown mid calf high heeled boots.

as the Guard was immediately stunned, Mae was getting distressed "But Mama you said that we can't take the cloaks off in public!"

"I know sweetie it's just that we don't have to hide here, look all the people have ears and tails just like us."

Mae still looking disgruntled refutes "But Mama you're too pretty everyone will stare at us!"

"eyy... is Mae jealous don't you get to see Mama out of the cloak all the time besides Mae is just as pretty as Mama if not more"

"fine, but you have to carry me! I don't wanna get taken away because I'm cute" Mae says while smiling 'When did she get so sly?'

"haah fine, come here." afterwards the young mother strips the cloak of the child revealing an incredibly adorable silver seven tailed foxkin girl dressed in a sky blue dress similar to the mothers however it's covered in dark blue parsley leaves with grey accents, she wears solid black tights and brown boots. After taking the cloak off the mother picks up the child.

"Can we go in now?"

"... hold on I'm not qualified for this..." after saying that the guard ran of.

about 10 minutes later a guard in slightly fancier armor runs up and kneels "My lady we have reserved a seat for you please follow me"


Now for the long awaited Status sheet revamp. (New chapters tomorrow and Monday)

Name: Rin Inanis Moonfire Race: Void Moonfire Foxkin Age: 25 Sex: F

Cultivation Level: Tier 1 - 1349/10000 [xp 236/8000 lv10] Technique: Void Orchids Moonfire Mantra 

Soulspace: Tier Ñὃէ Ẩῦǟιŀąƀľȩ [хῥ Ò/ΊἸƻɜ9θƼ-IƻӠ77ƨӠϑЧÏȮ9Ց]

Hp: 900/900 +20/min         Mp: 1950/1950 +30/sec

Str: 175 Dex: 250 Con: 170 Defence: 150

Int: 300 Wis: 410 Cha: 275 Evasion: 150

Stat Points: 0  

General Skills:

Mana control lv4 (Upgraded), Mana sense lv3 (Upgraded), Appraisal lv1 (Upgraded), Shadow vault lv1 (Upgraded), Pain Resistance lv7, Multicast lv8, Beastial Shape lv6, Stealth lv9, Trap making lv7, Trap detection lv6,, Detection lv5 (Upgraded)

Weapon Skills:

Glaive Mastery lv5, Bow Arts lv6 (New)

Magic Skills:

Darkness Magic lv8, Void Magic lv6, Inferno Magic lv3 (Upgraded), Quake Magic lv2 (Upgraded), Temperature Magic lv8, Glass Magic lv9, Flood Magic lv2 (Upgraded), Ice Magic lv9, Gale Magic lv2 (Upgraded), Ash Magic lv9, Lunar magic lv8, Creation Magic lv6

Titles:

Void Caller, Child of the Void, Demi-Spirit, Eye of the Void, Daughter of the Moon, Queen Moonfire Foxkin, Ancestral Moonfire Foxkin

Condition:

Healthy

11