Vol 03 Ch13: Fight The Pull, Kill The Push
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 13A: Fight The Pull, Kill The Push – Yuichi And Wolfy Vs Isaac II

Ching! Ching! Ching! - I feel a heavy weight every time Isaac and my blade collides.

“Ki-he-he-he,” Isaac smiles as our swords enter a deadlock.

Both that expression and laugh are really disgusting. Enduring the heavy weight of my silver sword in my hands, I create another silver sword and grip it with my teeth. Isaac jumps back avoiding my second sword's slash.

I reform my second blade into several pieces of silver shrapnel and launch them.

“Useless!!” Isaac proclaims as a dark aura quickly covers his body.

Shit!!

“Gravitation Repulsion!!”

“URGHHH!!” I'm forced back as several chunks of silver pierce my flesh. I couldn't dispel it in time. The dark aura around Isaac quickly disperses and he jumps through the air at me.

“Die!!” Isaac shouts as a dark orb manifests in front of his outstretched hand.

“Master, get away from it!!” Wolfy shouts as he gets back to his feet.

My legs instantly react and I jump back. However, Isaac throws the orb and it quickly expands to several metres in diameter.

“DAMN!!” I can't avoid it. “Silver Armour!!” I quickly wear my silver.

“Master!!!”

“URGGGGGHHHHHAAAA!!” I yell in pain as the orb engulfs me and the huge pulling force puts immense pressure on my body despite my armour.

Blood pours out my lips as it feels like my body is being destroyed from the inside. I instinctively manipulate my silver to try and pull against the sphere.

The further in I fall the stronger the pull will be. If I fall into the centre I'll be crushed completely, even with my armour. I manifest more silver and have it wrap around my waist and have it pull me from outside the sphere's influence.


Chapter 13B: Fight The Pull, Kill The Push – Yuichi And Wolfy Vs Isaac III (Perspective: Wolfy)

Master has just been engulfed in that sphere. Noticing the many silver lines coming out of the sphere like lifelines Isaac readies his blade. Oh no you don't. I rush and unleash several fireballs, Isaac jumps away. Those are Master's hope, I can't let him touch them.

“Ki-he-he-he, I guess he isn't that easy to kill after all.” Isaac states.

“Of course not, he is my Master.” I shoot more fireballs, but Isaac creates an orb that engulfs them before they can reach him. I rush at him and slice with my claws, Isaac dodges with minimal movement and stabs his sword towards me, I nimbly sidestep and release a fire stream from my mouth. Isaac jumps back and gathers a dark orb in his hand and throws it at me. I jump to the side just before it expands. I charge at Isaac, who runs to one side as he covers himself in the dark aura.

“Gravitation Repulsion!!” My legs skid harshly back along the floor.

Curses, that's his aim. I notice the huge orb that is just like the one Master is stuck in. He's trying to push me into the orb with his repulsion. I quickly gather strength in my legs and push off the ground as hard as I can. I pull my legs up tight as they are mere inches from entering the sphere's influence. I land safely back on the ground. That was too close.

I quickly run to one side so that the sphere is no longer between me and Isaac. “Ki-he-he-he, well done, I thought that move would have finished you.”

“I won't go down that easily, old timer.” I rush towards him once again constantly jumping left and right so he can't pinpoint his gravity. I shoot fireball after fireball but he just engulfs them with the miniature dark orbs.

I slash with my claws, he avoids and tries to stab me with his sword, I lightly dodge and gnaw my fangs into his unsuspecting sword hand. “ARRRRGHHHHHH!!” He yelps in pain as he drops his sword and tries to shake me off. I sink my teeth deeper whilst also releasing heat from my mouth and straight onto his hand. “ARRRGGHHHH!!” He screams louder as his body engulfs itself in his dark aura. “Gravitation Repulsion!!” I sink my teeth even further and Isaac's arm flings out from being pulled along with me. “ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!” He screams again as I use his hand as my lifeline to stop myself from flying back. The aura quickly dissipates and he creates a dark orb with his other hand. I finally release him and jump out of the way of the attack.

“Damn you!!” Isaac curses as he looks at his bloodied hand, his face contorts in anger. Dark aura surrounds his body again, but it feels different from the other instances. My body begins to fly forward on its own.

I see, as I thought he can do this as well.

“Gravitation Attraction!!”

He can attract as well as repel, but in that case now is my chance. As I fly forward I unleash several fireballs at the shocked Isaac. Thanks to the gravitational pull they all fly straight at him at a tremendous speed.

“URGHHHHHH!!” My fireballs send Isaac flying to the opposite side of the room, the dark aura dissipates as he skids across the ground.

Before he can get up I charge towards the dark sphere that Master is currently trapped within. I've wasted too much time. Please be safe. I unleash several fireballs at the sphere making sure they won't be on a collision course with Master. If my guess is right about that sphere then it's like a vacuum cleaner. It pulls towards the epicentre of the sphere. But then also like a vacuum cleaner if you can block the suction.


Chapter 13C: Fight The Pull, Kill The Push – Yuichi And Wolfy Vs Isaac IV

“Gahh!!” More blood escapes my mouth. The constant pulling from both directions is wrecking my beautiful body. I can't lose here. I still need to castrate Disturb. And shove Cock up his own arse.

My mind was really foggy at that time, but I can still recall that horrible scene. Lilicia-chan's tear stained face as that monster forcefully took her lips. The strength in her voice when she declared how she would take her own life to save mine. The forced smile she had when Disturb took her from us.

Lilicia-chan is a girl who puts the welfare of others before herself. Even when she was shaking with fear. Even though I'm sure she desperately wanted to run away. She didn't. And I've failed her, not once, but twice.

Two times that girl was taken right in front of me, the incarnate of beauty. However, this much I swear, THERE WON'T BE A THIRD TIME!! Therefore I cannot fall here!!

As I gather my resolve I spot several fireballs entering the sphere and I notice. The pulls weakened. I gather my strength and have all my silver pull on me. But the orb's power quickly restores. I see, so that's how it is. As I use my power to pull myself I also manifest several silver masses shaped like eggs. The Silver Eggs block the sphere's suction dramatically. NOW!! I use every available silver resource I have to pull my armoured body out of the sphere.

I finally see what I've been waiting for, the light outside the sphere's darkness. I land hard onto the Crusader's floor.

“Master!!” Wolfy runs to me. I disperse the silver covering my head.

“Thanks Wolfy, Your fireballs were just the hint that I needed to escape that damn thing.” I pat Wolfy's head as I get back to my feet.

“It's my pleasure, Master.”

I spot Isaac slowly standing up at the other end. His clothes and body are heavily burnt. Wolfy must have put up quite the amazing fight whilst I was stuck inside that thing. Time to redeem for my absence.

“Let's do this.” I smile to my canine companion.

“With pleasure.” He returns the sentiment.

Wolfy and I charge at Isaac, who jumps into the air and propels himself directly above Wolfy, who quickly dodges to the side as Isaac comes down blade first. I create a silver javelin directly over his head and his gravity pulls it towards him. Isaac jumps back and creates several dark orbs and throws them at me and Wolfy. We both dodge before we can get dragged into their influence.

I charge at Isaac and slash with my silver sword, but he guards with his own and increases my silver sword's weight. Running his gravity through his blade again? But he's not able to use the pinpoint gravity attack at close range. Wolfy flanks and releases a stream of fire, Isaac jumps back through the air and I feel gravity pulling us to the ground. Damn, we both fell into range. I create several silver javelins and attack Isaac from every side, the distraction works and we free ourselves from the gravity as Isaac jumps through the air.

Ki-he-he-he!!” Isaac's eyes are increasing with anger as his laugh changes from creepy to cursing. Hundreds or maybe thousand of dark orbs start manifesting and orbiting around Isaac. “Gravity Galaxy!!” He shouts as the numerous orbs shoot towards me.

“Silver Wall!!” I quickly manifest my silver. However, the structure gets filled with more holes than a swiss cheese, I quickly dive out of the way as the orbs smash and form a crater into the floor. “Wolfy these things pretty much destroy everything they touch, so be careful!!” I shout to my pet, who nods back. Now the question is, how do I beat this technique? I jump to one side as the orbs rush passed me. It looks like he can only give the orbs very basic instructions. Otherwise he would have them surround me from all directions. I create several shards of silver and launch them at Isaac. The orbs that were chasing me all quickly form up a defensive wall against my silver, which is destroyed on contact.

It's not like he's controlling every single orb independently. It's similar to water techniques, you don't control every single drop of the water, you just manipulate where the entire thing flows. He's currently split the technique into two halves, one to attack me, the other Wolfy. However, I doubt he can split the technique any more than this. Which means he can only manipulate two flows at once. If I was fighting this guy alone this technique would probably have been the end of me. He would just of had one flow attack the other defend. But with Wolfy and me together then we can pull through this.

I dodge the destructive stream again. Right now it's attacking me. I jump back and create a huge amount of distance with Isaac and myself, the orbs chase me. I dodge another attack. Now!! “Silver Clone!!” I create a silver copy of myself right behind Isaac who turns around shocked. I quickly try to close as much distance between myself and Isaac as my clone prepares to strike Isaac with its blade. The many orbs that were attacking me before have stopped moving, Isaac needs to concentrate on the threat my clone presents him and I lured the orbs too far away to be any help.

The dark aura covers Isaac's body once again. Here it comes!! I stand my feet firm into the ground and manifest several straps of silver around my legs further securing my legs. “Gravitation Repulsion!!” My clone is instantly forced back, but it has served its purpose, as a distraction that is.

Isaac has faith that this technique is a perfect defence hence he's letting his guard down whilst using it. I'm standing firm thanks to all the support. Isaac is facing the wrong way thanks to my clone's distraction. The time is now. Using my body as a supporting wall I outstretch my arm whilst battling the repulsion. I quickly manifest a wide blade of silver that reaches out to Isaac's back. I'm not able to manifest my silver directly into a living being, but I can do this. My wide silver sword that is mere inches from Isaac's unsuspecting back quickly changes shape, I decrease the width of the sword and increase its length. “URGHHHHHAAAAA!!” Isaac yelps as my blade pierces through his back.

“Gotcha!!” I shout in victory. By using my body as the supporting wall and creating a long blade, Isaac was unable to repel the attack.

“Nice one, Master!!” Wolfy congratulates.

Well, I certainly wouldn't have survived without you, Wolfy.

“URRGGHHHHAAA!!” Isaac painfully pulls his body free from my blade and shoots himself towards me, his hand holds a dark orb. “Even if I die, I'll take you with me, YUICHI SHIRO!!” He screams as he edges closer and throws his orb.

“Silver Tower!!” I create a huge silver structure that raises me into the air like a pedestal, escaping the range of the expanded sphere. I jump towards Isaac before the structure completely gives way from the sphere. Isaac readies his blade and swipes for my head. - Ching!! - I deflect it to one side before discarding my silver sword. I grab Isaac's wrist as he opens his eyes in shock. “The feeling of the pull is greater than any roller coaster, enjoy it with glee.”

“UUUUUUUURRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAA!!” Isaac screams as he falls into the sphere he just created. He's sure loud despite having a hole through him.

“The beautiful will never be pulled down.” I remark as I walk to Tsubaki/Rose, whichever one it is, and check to ensure the barrier is gone. It is.

“Okay, this time for sure.” I pull back my fist and thrust it forward.

Smash!! - The glass shatters. I disperse my armour and carefully lift her out of the generator, which quickly turns off after losing its power source.

Wolfy comes to my side as I gently lay her down on the ground. “Is she okay?” I ask as Wolfy examines her.

“She's exhausted, but otherwise fine.” He replies.

“That's good,” I state before a dark feeling comes over me. “Just what kind of person does this to their own family?”

“We already knew that the people we were dealing with were broken from the word go, Master. Despite how despicable this is, it shouldn't surprise you at this point.”

“Yeah, they're completely unredeemable, and my greatness will not stand aside as they pull this shit.”

Those scumbag's sins just keep piling up. I swear that I'll give them their long overdue retribution with interest on top, or else my name isn't Yuichi Shiro.

0