565. Rinne Rebirth Jutsu
298 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Roar… Roar…

The clones of the Ten Tail roars and charges towards the Allied Shinobi forces. A few of these clones extend their claws and fire a volley of spiked wooden stakes towards the shinobis.

"Intercept them!"

Several elite Iwagakure shinobis make a series of hand signs and create multiple earth walls to block the wood spears.

"Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu,"

Several members of the Uchiha clan attack in tandem and incinerate the incoming projectiles.

"Wind Release: Great Wind Breakthrough,"

Several Suna shinobis release massive gales of wind to enhance the fire on a part of the battlefield.

On the other side of the battlefield,

"Water Release: Great Water Wave jutsu,"

The Kiri shinobis release multiple water-release attacks to drown the Ten tail clones.

"Lightning Release: Thunder Shock jutsu,"

The Kumo shinobis works in tandem with the Kiri shinobis to electrocute the massive hoard of the Ten Tail clone.

The combined attacks of so many shinobis overwhelm the Ten Tail clones for a moment. 

However, all their efforts turn futile when the Ten Tail clones regenerate and attack frantically.

"Damn it, we can't even kill its clones!"

"Even those smaller clones are hard to deal with, much less those large clones."

The shinobis grumble as they are locked in a deadlock with a huge number of small clones of the Ten-Tails.

Naruto and Sasuke battle against the two largest clones of the Ten Tail. The Kages and commanders also fight with the remaining massive clones. Kushina, Mito, and Hashirama suppress the Ten Tail.

"This big guy is much more aggressive than I thought," Hashirama mumbles as he continues to infuse his chakra in the Gracious Deity gates.

Earlier, he had a lapse in concentration, and the Ten-tail instantly broke a few Tori gates.

For a moment, almost all the shinobis are locked in a battle. Despite their previous victory against the Ten-Tail Jinchuriki Obito, the current situation isn't favorable for the Allied Shinobi Force.

Back at the HQ,

Shikaku racks his brain for ideas while relaying battle strategies to the group of elite shinobis.

"We were only able to deal with Obito because he was still adjusting to his newfound powers. Also, he was battling us while resisting the will of the Ten Tail. So, he couldn't use his powers and potential to their maximum potential. But now, after Ten Tail's next evolution, it has overcome most of its past weaknesses. The current Ten Tail is no longer a mindless beast that attacks on instinct. It's clearly in control of itself and is using its clones to whittle down our stamina."

In the heat of the battle, none of the shinobis pay any attention to Obito's body.

Black Zetsu slowly infects half of Obito's body and takes control of it.

"Hehe… it's not too difficult to control this body since half of it is made of White Zetsu."

Black Zetsu covers the White Zetsu part of Obito.

"Obito, you have betrayed us, but your body still has some value."

Swoosh…

Black Zetsu uses the 'Earth Escape' technique to enter and travel beneath the ground.

"OBITOO!"

Only Kakashi, who was paying attention to Obito, noticed his missing figure.

"Where did he go? Did he escape?"

He looks around to search for Obito's traces.

"What happened, Kakashi?" Guy, who is standing beside him, asks.

"Guy, Obito's body is missing!"

"What?!" Guy also fails to spot Obito.

"What should we do, Kakashi?"

----------------

At some distance from the battlefield, near Madara's sealing spot.

Swoosh…

Black Zetsu crawls out of the ground while using Obito's body.

"Madara!"

"Hmm… Zetsu!" Madara raises his head and glances at the Black Zetsu.

"So you managed to secure Obito's body!"

"This guy is too tenacious! If not for your curse seal, I am afraid it would be quite challenging to subdue him." Zetsu comments.

"Even so, he is quite tenacious. His consciousness is in deep sleep after being hurt by Ten Tail and the curse technique. If it was someone else, then they might be dead by now."

"Of course, it was part of the reason I chose him among the rest of the Uchihas."

BOOM… BOOM…

Sounds of explosions echo in the distance. The duo silently observes the battles of the Allied Shinobi force against the Ten Tail. Naruto and Sasuke are easily overpowering the two massive clones of Ten Tail.

"The Ten Tail… it's still too weak!" Madara remarks after observing the Ten Tail's current prowess.

"We are still missing the Eight and the Nine tails. The current Ten tail is incomplete, with only a fragment of their chakra. Unfortunately, despite our every effort, we were unable to capture the eight and the Nine tails."

"Very well! Madara cracks his neck.

"Obito has served his purpose. It's about time he fulfills his last role. Zetsu initiate the Rinne-Rebirth Jutsu!"

He controls Obito's body and makes a Ram hand seal.

GAH…

Suddenly, Obito's body under Zetsu's body control trembles.

"Damn it, a futile struggle of his consciousness. However, it's useless. I have more experience with manipulating Zetsu's body than you."

Black Zetsu easily resists Obito's struggle. His black tendrils spread across Obito's head and forcefully pries open Obito's left eye, revealing the Rinnegan.

Swish… swish…

Zetsu completes the hand sign for the Rinne-Rebirth and raises his finger in front of the Rinnegan. Madara's body lies at the focal point of the Rinnegan as the target of the Jutsu.

Swirl… Shoom…

Suddenly, a large amount of chakra drains from Obito's body. Even the remains of Six Path Sage Chakra are consumed in the process.

The large amount of chakra condenses above Obito's head, forming a vertical Rinnegan eye. Purple flames surround the massive eye, burning incessantly.

The giant Rinnegan eye is similar to the eyes of the King of Hell summoned using the Naraka Path. The giant eye flickers in and out as if about to vanish.

"The chakra isn't enough!" Zetsu frowns.

"In that case…"

Zetsu uses Obito's life force as a substitute for chakra. The immense vitality of Hashirama's cells in Obito's body drains rapidly. The eye above his head solidifies while Obito's body turns old and emaciated.

"Now!"

After charging up enough chakra in the Rinne Rebirth Eye, Zetsu directs the gaze of the eye towards Madara.

By this time, the huge commotion already attracted the attention of the shinobis.

"What's that?"

Several shinobi glares at the huge Rinnegan eye in fear and shock.

"That's the Rinnegan!"

Jiraiya and a few others instantly recognize the giant eye.

"Kakashi, that's…"

Guy points towards the figure below the eye.

"Obito… that's Obito! What's he doing there?"

"Kakashi, could it be?"

Guy and Kakashi's expressions turn grim.

"We have to stop him!"

Shiing…

Kakashi activates his Mangekyo Sharingan and focuses it on Obito.

"Kamui!"

A swirling portal engulfs Obito. However, it's too late.

Fwish…

The giant Rinnegan eye shoots a cyan beam towards Madara. The beam engulfs Madara and radiates his body.

Fwoosh…

Obito's body turns limp and falls into the Kamui portal, disappearing alongside Black Zetsu.

"Finally, I can feel the pain!"

Madara's voice echoes from beneath the Tori seal. The dry ash dirt swirling his body slowly falls off. Madara's eye turns hollow and the ashes of Rinnegan crumple apart.

BANG…

A loud explosion echoes throughout the battlefield. 

Rumble… Rumble…

The Tori seal restraining Madara breaks apart as Madara releases his chakra.

Haha…

Madara's laughter echoes throughout the battlefield.

Fwoosh…

He jumps out of the giant pit and coldly glances at the Allied Shinobi forces.

"This feeling… this sensation. So, this is what it feels like to be alive after such a long time." Madara engrosses himself in the sensation of chakra and the vital life force flowing through his body.

"This foul chakra…"

Tobirama, Mito, and Hashirama immediately glance in Madara's direction.

"Haha… Hashirama! Let's have another battle."

Madara signals Hashirama.

"There is something wrong with him. Why can I suddenly feel vitality and life force from his body?" Hashirama frowns.

"It's the Rinnegan. He used the power of the Rinnegan to resurrect himself."

"What Rinnegan?"

"It's Obito!" Kakashi answers.

"Obito… he… I thought he died after being stripped away of the Ten Tail." Minato frowns. 

"He somehow survived after losing the tailed beast and even used the power of the Rinnegan to resurrect Madara." Kakashi stares in Madara's direction.

"Lord Hashirama, please continue to maintain the seal. We will fight him in your stead."

The shadow members of the In-Yō finally make an appearance.

"You are…"

Hashirama and others frown as they stare at the newcomers.

"They are allies and quite strong at that." Minato nods.

One of the group members steps forward and reports to Minato.

"Lord Minato, we have suppressed the rebels, criminal organizations, and demon cults that were taking advantage of the war. Now we are ready to be deployed on the battlefield.":

"There was such a thing!" Other Kages and the commander gasp in surprise.

"Of course, it was bound to happen. This isn't the first time." Only Onoki nods in affirmation.

"Alright, I will leave Madara to your group."

The shadow group turns to Madara, ready to fight the ultimate battle of their life.

********************************

A/N:- The fated battle between Izuna and Madara is here. Join my pat reon at:

www.pa treon.com/ForgottenLife

to read it in advance.

5