570. Madara Vs the Tailed Beasts Part-1
176 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few seconds earlier,

Zetsu conceals his presence and observes the battle between Madara and the Seven Shadow Sins from the sidelines. The powerful barrier that could repel even Madara's barrier wasn't able to stop him from trespassing.

"I didn't expect that the Allied Shinobi Force had such a trump card." Black Zetsu assesses the Seven Sins.

"Most of them have familiar chakra signatures. I thought all of them died. I didn't expect them to be alive and doing so well. Hmm… they even seem to be stronger than their prime. These people can easily rival or even surpass the former members of the Akatsuki."

"Yes, that's really a surprise. If this continues, Madara won't be able to last long against them." White Zetsu nods in agreement.

"Most of Madara's chakra was directed to his eyes to awaken the Rinnegan. So, without his eyes, he only possesses around twenty percent of his chakra. So, he can't use most of the powerful jutsus. And since Madara has an actual body now, he can't regenerate his chakra limitlessly like an Edo." White Zetsu analyzes Madara's situation.

"So, in short, he is in a pinch." White Zetsu concludes.

"I can see that!" Black Zetsu continues to observe the battle.

"Aren't you going to help him? We already have secured his right eye."

"It's not time yet." Black Zetsu shakes his head as he stares intently at Madara, especially the Hashirama's face on his chest.

"Soon, he is about to awaken."

Black lines are flickering on the Hashirama's face on Madara's chest. Faint amount of Nature energy is slowly infusing within Madara's body.

"Also, that member of the Shinrin clan is a bit troublesome. Since he shares his lineage with the Divine tree, he possesses a physique similar to a Zetsu. Even now, he can faintly sense my presence, but can't act because of the battle."

Boom…

Madara's Susanoo gets pummeled to the ground and imprisoned in the Earth Prison. A complex Fuinjutsu formation engulfs him, dissipating his Susanoo. Darkness envelops Madara, as he is almost sealed in another dimension.

Shua…

However, at this crucial moment, a cyan aura envelops Madara. The faint black lines on his chest and face become solid. Madara's chakra signature vanishes as he becomes one with nature.

If Izuna was here, he would gasp in shock and then curse Madara. Since Madara directly awakened the Third Transformation of the Senjutsu, bypassing the two elementary stages. 

Shua… shua…

All of Madara's injuries heal in an instant.

"So, this is how Hashirama felt." Madara clenches his fists.

"What a wonderful feeling!"

Swoosh…

At this moment, Black Zetsu appears beside Madara. He opens his palm, revealing Madara's right Rinnegan.

"Right on time!"

Madara grabs the Rinnegan and fits it in his right empty eye socket. A cyan chakra hue flashes past and Madara regains the vision in his right eye.

Haha…

Madara laughs heartily.

"My plan worked! Now it's time I take possession of what's truly mine and lay the foundation of a new world."

White Zetsu silently stares at Madara's figure.

'So that was Madara's plan. He used these shinobis as a whetstone to push himself to his limits and experience a near-death encounter. Through this encounter, he was able to break past his limits and awaken the Six Paths Sage Mode. How amusing!'

Zetsu curls his lips in a smile.

"Now then!"

Shiing…

Madara activates his eye.

Shua…

A grayish-white shadow escapes from his body and enters another dimension.

The figure of the seven Shadow sins appears in Madara's vision as chakra flames.

"This seal is quite impressive." Madara inspects the Fuinjutsu seal used to seal him.

"Quite an unusual seal, but I can still see the lingering traces of the Uzumaki clan within it."

Madara extends his right hand. He uses the ability of the Preta Path to grab the space in front of him. Several sealing runes appear in front of him. The sealing runes crawl over him, attempting to reseal him.

"Absorb!"

Madara clenches his fist. The sealing runes flow into his fists and convert into chakra before being absorbed.

Madara raises his left hand above his head.

"Shinra Tensei!"

--------------

"Playtime is over!"

A heavy pressure descends on the members of Shadow Sin.

"W-what is this feeling?"

"It's like his chakra reserves have amplified by several folds and… and…"

"… there is something sinister lurking within his chakra."

Shiing…

The next second, Lust's right arm and leg severs from his body.

"W-what was that?"

Lust tilts his head in terror as his senses scream of extreme danger.

"Careful…"

Before Pride could finish his warning, Lust's body was severed in half from his waist.

GAH…

Lust spews out a mouthful of blood as his body tumbles down.

Madara slowly raises his left arm towards the group.

"Banshō Ten'in"

Shoom…

A powerful attractive force acts upon Wraith's body, pulling her towards Madara.

Bang…

Wraith slams her foot on the ground, resisting the pull.

Swoosh… swoosh…

The blue fireballs floating behind her back fly in Madara's direction. She detonates them around Madara, creating a field of fire.

Shua…

Madara uses the absorptive power of the Preta Path to absorb the flames.

A black rod extends from his right palm.

Slash…

The black rod pierces through Wraith's stomach.

Bleugh…

Wraith spews out a mouthful of blood.

Thump…

A powerful chakra invades her body, sealing her chakra pathways.

Haah…

Wraith bites her tongue.

"Incinerate,"

BOOM…

Wraith's body turns into flames, scorching Madara's hand.

"Hmm… I can't absorb these flames."

Madara glances at his charred left hand.

"Flame Transformation? Hmm… it is similar to the Hozuki clan's Hydrification technique."

Fwoosh…

The flames gather into Wraith's form again.

Bleugh…

Wraith pukes another mouthful of blood.

Shiing… Whoosh…

Suddenly, a figure flashes beside Wraith and pushes her away.

Guffaw…

An invisible blade severs Gluttony's arm.

"Kozue!"

Wraith subconsciously calls his real name.

"Damn it!" Roots grow out of Kozue's bloody hand and connect with his severed arm.

"Hmm… you are not dead yet?" Madara raises an eyebrow.

"Well, it doesn't matter. I will end this pointless battle and continue the plan."

Madara claps his hands and makes a Ram hand seal.

Boom…

The top of the barrier explodes and Madara's figure flies out of the gap and lands amidst the tailed beast leading to the current situation.

Pride explains the entire battle sequence to Minato.

"Katsuyu, we must hurry up. We can't let Madara run rampant in this world for long. I have a very bad feeling." Tsunade grits her teeth and doubles her effort in healing them.

---------------

Madara raises his head and glances at the tailed beasts surrounding him.

"The fate of a beast is to crawl across the ground and serve a higher being. And you lowly beasts are no different. Now, I will serve as your master and use your powers for a greater purpose."

"Shut the hell up, you bastard!"

Shukaku fires a volley of sand missiles towards Madara.

"Looks like I need to properly tame you first before you serve your master."

"There is no way in hell I am serving anyone." Shukaku aggressively attacks Madara.

However, Madara easily disposes of all of his attacks.

"Tch… I hate to say it, but that mangy fox is right. All of us have to work together if we want to take him down." Shukaku grits his teeth.

"Hoh! So, this tanuki bastard finally acknowledges my strength and is willing to act on my orders." Kurama takes a jab at Shukaku.

"Who the hell is following your orders? I am just doing what's necessary." Shukaku retorts.

"You two, cut it out! We don't have the leisure for your worthless fight." Gyuki reminds them.

"Let's work together with these humans!" Son Goku glances in Naruto's direction.

"I don't have any fond memories of these shinobis, but I will still provide my strength for the greater good." Isobu agrees with Son Goku.

7