575. Omūshiki Otsutsuki
266 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in Izuna's unknown dimension,

"Let me borrow your divine weapon!"

The Otsutsuki elder wields Isshiki's rod-like weapon.

He infuses his energy into the weapon. The runes on the staff light up, releasing powerful ripples of energy. Several black rings of destructive energy similar to the Truth-seeking orbs shroud the staff. The staff morphs into a lance upon the infusion of the Otsutsuki elder. The black rings form helical string-like protrusions around the lance.

Izuna's expression also turns stiff.

'It's an extremely powerful divine technique.'

Izuna feels an extreme sense of danger from the strange lance-like weapon in the Otsutsuki elder's hand. The lance is in perfect harmony with the Otsutsuki as if it's a natural part of him.

'Looks like he is the original owner of this weapon and only lent it to Isshiki for the mission. Looks like I have undermined the importance of Isshiki and his mission. After this is over, I have to double my efforts to search for Shibai Otsutsuki's body before his ascension. Perhaps there are some secrets that might help me in my battle against the Otsutsuki clan.'

Izuna tries to remember some information about the future from his memories. However, despite his efforts, he cannot pry any information about Shibai.

'It's divine interference. I can't seek into the past and future of a divine being who has ascended to Godhood.'

Izuna puts these thoughts to the back of his mind and turns his attention to the Otsutsuki elder.

The Otsutsuki elder points the lance-like weapon towards Izuna.

"I don't know how you achieved your current power as a being of lowly origins. Nonetheless, your power has garnered my respect. So, before I end your pathetic life, I will give you the honor of introducing myself."

Shoom…

A powerful burst of extremely dense chakra erupts from the Otsutsuki elder's body. The dense burst of chakra infuses into the lance, creating a conical ripple of energy behind him.

Crack… crack… crack…

Numerous cracks appear in the space behind him. The cracks slowly spread across the entire dimension, creating irreparable damage to it.

'It's such a loss! I have lost another dimension.'

Izuna's expression turns ugly. He spent quite some time and power to create this dimension and now it will shatter from the attack of this Otsutsuki.

"The honorable me in front of you is Omūshiki Issunboshi Otsutsuki."

A massive eight-spoked wheel eye with a yellow blooming flower appears in the air behind the Omūshiki.

Omūshiki raises the lance in his hand and channels the dense chakra into it. The Fuinjutsu runes on it glow with a deep yellow hue. Their brightness even outshines the fake sun in Izuna's dimension, creating a field of yellow light.

Click… clack… click… clack…

The massive wheel in the air spins slowly.

"Shinjutsu: Ninigi-no-Mikoto: Divine Permeance,"

Swoosh…

Omūshiki releases the weapon toward Izuna. The weapon locks on Izuna's soul and flies towards him at an extremely fast yet seemingly slow speed. Numerous threads of energy crisscross around the lance in a spiral energy. These crisscrossed threads are linked to Izuna in one way or another.

"This attack will sever the fate and destiny of your entire bloodline across all timelines, be it past, present, or future."

The lance slowly penetrates and rips the threads connected to Izuna while moving toward him.

"Motherfucker…"

For the first time, Izuna snaps in anger. The cool, calm façade he has maintained for such a long time finally blows away in smoke.

"I just beat up this pathetic little shit from your clan for messing up with my family. And now you even want to destroy my entire family in the past and present. I didn't even get a chance to play with my kids and be a wonderful dad, and now you are telling me you want to kill them?"

Omūshiki's words have touched Izuna's reverse scale.

SHIING…

Izuna opens his eyes to reveal a Rinne-Sharingan in his left eye and a Reigan in his right eye.

"I-Impossible! That's impossible!"

Omūshiki's and Isshiki's eyes widen in shock.

"How do you possess the Royal bloodline of the Otsutsuki clan and the Tentai Yokai clan (Astral Demon)?"

"How I possess these two bloodlines isn't important? What's important is that you two have pissed me off? And now…"

SLASH…

Izuna ignores the incoming permeance lance and slashes at the space beside him.

"Dimension Sever,"

Fwoosh…

A glowing blue relic flies out of the severed space. Izuna grabs the relic and raises it towards the sky.

WHAM… WHAM… WHAM…

The blue relic releases several powerful pulses of energy that seem to slow down time and causality. Even the menacingly approaching lance seems to slow down slightly on its track.

"SEAL!"

Izuna mumbles an incantation while infusing his energy into the relic.

Whoosh…

The artifact disappears from his hand and fuses with Izuna's dimension, stabilizing its collapse.

"That's… that's…"

Omūshiki and Isshiki recognize the unique relic in front of them.

"That's the sacred sealing relic Shirōtōra, a strategic war weapon of the Kūnishi house. How are you in its possession?"

Omūshiki's stunned expression calms down. Even with Izuna's possession of Shirōtōra, it doesn't change much except for a slight delay in his fate.

Shirōtōra is a utility-type sacred relic of the Otsutsuki clan with its potent power of sealing capable of even sealing even a high-level dimension. It's a type of concept weapon with 'Absolute Sealing'. However, this weapon doesn't possess any defensive or offensive ability and thus is useless in the current situation.

"Oh! You mean this sacred relic? I got it from a dumbass who controls an army of puppets. Um… what was his name again?" Izuna pretends to recall the name.

"Well… I forgot to ask his name before I destroyed him. But he was controlling some puppet order called… um… Golden Monzaemon Kugutsu Order of Thousand Puppets!"

Izuna shrugs his shoulder.

"That's impossible!"

This time, both Omūshiki and Isshiki are in disbelief.

"No… that's impossible. There is no way you can kill Būnrakishi!" Isshiki shakes his head in disbelief.

"Būnrakishi is only a level below my real body in terms of combat strength. Even I don't have the confidence to take him down with his Golden Monzaemon Kugutsu Order of Thousand Puppets!" Omūshiki shakes his head.

"But I DO!"

Izuna's calm voice echoes throughout the battlefield. His earlier rage and anger have dissipated and only calmness and stillness returned to his face.

Izuna closes his eyes and raises his left hand towards the sky of the hellish dimension.

"Order and Chaos authority: Kālacakra"

Rumble… rumble…

The ground quakes, and the sky trembles as Izuna slowly opens his eyes. There is a sigil of a Dharma wheel with eight spokes in his right eye and another sigil of a chaos wheel with eight arrows in all directions in his left eye.

RUMBLE… RUMBLE…

A gigantic sigil of the Dharma wheel shrouds the entire dimension much bigger than Omūshiki shrouds the entire dimension. Omūshiki's projection of his eye crumbles into pieces under the sheer pressure. 

RUMBLE… RUMBLE…

Another layer of Chaos wheel stacks on top of the Dharma wheel.

"This AURA!"

For the first time, Omūshiki's face turns pale and an expression of extreme horror appears on his face.

"This is an aura of a Primordial Origin Relic. But how's that possible? Almost all of these weapons were destroyed in the previous battle of Gods." Omūshiki's questions his life. 

It's the first time he has spoken the word 'Impossible' so many times in a row. First, an anomaly with the bloodline of both celestial clans, then his identity as the killer of one of the topmost fighters of the Otsutsuki clan despite from being a lower dimension. And now, the most shocking of all, his weapon, a primordial Origin relic.

'I must inform my real body!' Omūshiki's projection has lost hope of victory as soon as Izuna revealed his trump card. However, greed has also taken over his mind.

'If I can get possession of this weapon, then it won't be just a dream to free ourselves from the influence of that person.' Omūshiki grits his teeth.

Beside Omūshiki, Isshiki has a pale expression on his face. He regrets his choice of messing with Izuna. However, Omūshiki doesn't pay any heed to it.

"Now die!"

Bzzt… crackle…

Black and white lightning flicker between the two wheels. The gates of order and chaos open as a rift to reveal the spokes of a giant, wheel-like weapon. Numerous irreparable spatial cracks appear in the surroundings just from the presence of the giant wheel weapon alone.

BOOM…

A blinding light engulfs the entire dimension and wipes the very phenomenon of cause and effect to rewrite the very laws of existence itself.

The incoming warp lance dissipates into atoms upon contact with light. Omūshiki's and Isshiki's figures also vanish.

Sigh…

Izuna sighs after the use of this technique.

"How troublesome! I had to use this technique again. That too within a few days in a row."

Izuna waves his hand and grabs the shivering soul of Isshiki and a comatose projection of Omūshiki.

"Hehe… this was your plan, right? You want to die here; you can send the information to your main body. Too bad! I can't allow that to happen."

Izuna stores them in a strange dimension with his Reigan.

"I will later ask Seiryū's help to cast a curse on this motherfucker's real body with this projection as a medium. He dares to threaten my family!"

7