577. Naruto’s Awakening
904 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:- Health update:- So, I met with the doctor and got my tooth inspected. They cleaned the pulp and suggested RCT to treat my tooth. However, I had a prior swelling in the nearby gum which might create problem during RCT. So, they gave me some medicine and wait for a few days to let the sore gum heal and then proceed with the RCT. I am taking medicine, but the left side of my face is swollen because of the gum and I can't even eat food properly because of this. I am taking medicine and hopefully it heals in next 4-5 days after which I can undergo the RCT procedure.

But man, the pain is killing me. My head hurts, I can't even open my mouth properly and even my eyes are watery because of this. I am taking painkillers to relieve the pain. So, the updates might be a bit slow this week.

----------------

Inside the In-Yō headquarters in Konoha,

"What should I do? What should I do?"

Sakura and Hinata desperately use the 'Mystic Palm Technique' on Naruto to keep his breath steady.

"This won't do!"

Sakura infuses chakra into her to create a chakra scalpel.

Slash…

She makes a large incision under Naruto's left armpit.

"His heartbeats are getting slower. I have to manually pump his heart."

Sakura infuses the chakra into her palm and inserts her hand into the incision. The chakra helps her avoid soaking her hand with blood and also acts as a stimulant to continue to pump Naruto's heart.

Badump… Badump…

Sakura gently maintains Naruto's heartbeat.

"We can't do this for long!" Hinata observes Naruto's body with her Byakugan.

"His vitals are declining rapidly, and his body has stopped supplying blood to several organs. If this persists any longer and the supply of blood to his brain cuts off Naruto-kun… Naruto-kun… he…"

Tears overflow from Hinata's eyes.

Sakura also bites her lips and glances toward the door.

"Where is our help? Who is supposed to treat Naruto? Other than Lady Tsunade, I don't think anyone else can stabilize Naruto's condition. But Lady Tsunade… she…"

"Both of you calm down. There is no need to panic anymore!"

Whoosh…

Suddenly, Izuna appears beside Sakura and Hinata.

Awah… Uwahh…

Izuna's sudden appearance startles Sakura, and she almost dissects Naruto's body in half with her chakra scalpel if not for Izuna's intervention.

"Whoops there… Calm down, young lady!" Izuna chuckles and turns to Hinata.

"And you too, Hinata!"

"Izuna Nii-san!" Both girls heave a sigh of relief.

"Leave him to me!"

Izuna extends his palm and produces a green orb of chakra. The orb slowly floats out of his hand and enters Naruto's body.

Shoom…

A bright green light radiates Naruto's body, healing all of his wounds and stabilizing his heart rate and breath.

"For now, he is out of danger!"

Sasuke and Hinata quickly inspect Naruto's condition. After confirming it, they sigh in relief and slump to the ground.

"Ni-Ni-Nii-san… Naruto… he… when will he wake up?" Hinata stutters as she enquires.

"Haha… you are deeply worried about your boyfriend, aren't you?! It's good to be young." Izuna chuckles and ruffles Hinata's hair.

"Don't worry, Naruto is completely fine. Not only that, he will be even stronger than before, when he wakes up."

"How strong?" Sakura asks subconsciously.

Previously, she has seen Naruto and Sasuke's battle. Both of their powers have long surpassed the Kages.

"Well… he will be at least ten times stronger if I have to speculate. Maybe even stronger!"

"So strong!" Both girls gasp in shock.

Hmm…

Izuna glances at Sakura and Hinata.

'These girls are already falling behind. After this war, I will drop this pink head to suffer… Ahem… I mean train in Shikkotsu forest. As for Hinata… hmm… she still has to receive her legacy from Homura. So, I will take her on a trip to the moon. Also, how can I forget about the superweapon left by Homura for future generations? It will be quite useful in the upcoming war.'

"For now, let's wake him up!"

Izuna's gaze pierces through Naruto's mental defense and oversees the conversation between Naruto and Hagoromo.

"Come here!"

Izuna waves his hand and a box with several complicated fuinjutsu seals and a red gem on top flies out from a secret compartment in the wall.

Izuna holds the box in his hand and infuses some chakra into the red gem.

Shiing…

The seals on the box glow with a bright hue.

Swoosh…

A small, dark orange fox jumps out of the box. The little fox cracks its neck and yawns.

"So, you are finally willing to let me out, brat!"

The fox opens its beady eyes.

"Huh!"

It feels a sinister gaze locked onto it as soon as it raises its head.

Ah…

The little kitsune's face freezes and a bead of sweat rolls down its forehead. Izuna is staring at the Yin Kurama with a smile on his face.

"So, it was you Izuna!"

"Where is mister?"

"Umm… Mister Izuna!" Yin Kurama corrects itself. Izuna rolls his eyes and plays along with Yin Kurama's tomfoolery.

He points towards Naruto.

"It's time for you to reunite with your other half."

"What? Really?" The little Kitsune jumps in joy.

"Huh! But where is my other half? I can't sense him inside this brat. I am sure he was sealed within this boy." Yin Kurama frolics around Naruto while poking his face with its claws.

"Madara captured your other half and sealed it into the Gedo Statue. Not only that, he even resurrected the Ten-tail and became its Jinchuriki."

"What… Madara? That bastard!" The little Kitsune growls.

"LANGUAGE!"

Ahem…

Yin Kurama clears his throat.

"Fine! I will help stop Madara's plan and free my other half from him."

Yin Kurama pries open the seal on Naruto's chest and pats it with its little paws.

SHUA…

Suddenly, a phantom of a massive dark orange fox appears inside the room. A large amount of dark red swirls into the room creating a powerful whirlwind.

The whirlwind funnels into the seal on Naruto's stomach and the phantom of the fox disappears.

"EH! When did Naruto become Jinchuriki of all the other tailed beasts? I can even see that Tanuki bastard here."

A surprised growl echoes in the room.

Fwoosh…

In the next second, Izuna's figure appears in the shared mindscape of Naruto and the tailed beasts.

Inside the mindscape, a massive fox is pointing its paws toward the chakra projection of eight other-tailed beasts.

"You don't have to worry about being Naruto's number two?"

"Number two! What number two? I will always be his number one." Kurama proudly harrumphs.

Izuna ignores his smug expression and explains.

"I cultivated the chakra projections of other-tailed beasts. They don't have any consciousness and are only just an extension of the tailed beast's chakra. If required, the other tailed beasts can even link to this chakra projection and descend here."

'Well, this isn't the first time I have cultivated the tailed beast chakra projections. I even have a chakra projection with several times more chakra than the original copy. Just I couldn't find a good use for it yet.'

The green healing orb he just used now also contained the chakra of all other tailed beasts. With this much amount of chakra, Naruto's chakra reserve long surpassed the combined chakra of all tailed beasts. His chakra reserves are almost on par with Ten-tail Jinchuriki, Madara.

"Hmm… So, Naruto is a pseudo-Ten-tail Jinchuriki." Kurama comments.

"Looks like that old man had a good hearty conversation with Naruto. It's time to pull him back."

Fwoosh…

Izuna disappears from the tailed beast's mindscape and reappears in Hagoromo's mental domain.

"I will take with me now, old man!"

"Huh! Izuna Nii-san?! How are you here?" Naruto is startled by Izuna's sudden appearance.

"Here my ass! I just saved your life. You were dying after Madara took your tailed beast."

Izuna waves his hand at Hagoromo and disappears.

"See you soon, old geezer!" Naruto also waves his farewell.

"As rude as ever!"

Hagoromo shakes his head.

Fwoosh…

Naruto also opens his eyes.

Ah… Ugh…

"My head hurts!"

He grabs his head in pain as a plethora of techniques and jutsu appear in his mind.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata jumps in his embrace with tears in her eyes.

"Hinata!" Naruto panics at Hinata's tears and hugs her tightly to console her.

"Look… look… I am alright! I am not dying anymore."

"Naruto-kun, are you alright?" Sakura also questions him.

"I am totally fine. Look!"

Naruto jumps up and performs squats and push-ups to show his healthy demeanor.

Only then did Hinata's nerves calm down.

Ah…

Naruto digests all the information he just received. A golden light flashes past his eyes.

"I feel a lot stronger now!" He clenches his fist.

"Also, I can sense it!" He slowly stands up and turns to Izuna.

"Nii-san, can you please…"

"Of course!"

Izuna snaps his finger and the next second, the group disappears from the In-Yō Headquarter.

8