119. Beatdown
12.1k 13 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Huff… Huff…

'Fire Style: Great Fireball Jutsu'

Itachi makes some hand signs and spews out a large fireball. He takes out a kunai from his holster and throws it together with the fireball.

'Wind Style: Great Wind Breakthrough'

Shisui makes some hand signs and enhances the fireball with his wind jutsu.

"It is still not enough."

'Shurikenjutsu: Lightning Style: Phoenix Sage Purple Lightning Assault'

Shisui infuses purple lightning through three shurikens and forms a lightning bolt. The purple lightning bolt shoots forward and circles around the fireball.

"Co-operation Ninjutsu: Lightning Overload"

The cooperation jutsu of Shisui and Itachi smashes into Izuna. Izuna coats his hand with darkness chakra and blocks the attack.

Skid...

The attack pushes him back.

Sizzle….

Smoke rises from Izuna's hand and he gets some burn-marks on his hand.

'They have improved a lot in this period. But where is Kakashi? He must have hidden somewhere nearby.

In terms of firepower, talent, and chakra reserves; Shisui and Itachi surpass Kakashi. But Kakashi outshines them in terms of patience, wits, and ninja-tactics.

He always looks for the ideal window to deal a deadly strike and end the enemy in one fatal blow.'

Rumble… rumble…

The ground beneath Izuna trembles and collapses. A large pit with many earth spikes appears beneath the ground.

'He would have to do something better to land a hit on me.'

Izuna jumps in the air and avoids the trap.

Swish… swish…

Many sharp wires wrap around him.

'Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Flames'

Itachi channels fire chakra through the wires. The flame engulfs Izuna.

Crunch… Crunch…

Izuna's figure shatters into many fragments of light and appears in front of Itachi.

Bam…

He lands a kick on Itachi. Itachi blocks the kick with his arms, but the kick is followed by a punch to the gut.

Augh…

The punch lands squarely in his gut and sends him flying.

"Finally, I can join the fight."

"Dynamic Entry"

Might Guy jumps in the air and performs a somersault to build the momentum. He performs a jump kick and directs it at Izuna's face.

Bam…

Izuna blocks the kick with his arm. Might Guy performs a back-flip and dash towards Izuna.

"First Gate… Second Gate… Third Gate… Fourth Gate… Fifth Gate… OPEN!"

Might Guy's skin turns red and a green aura forms around him.

Swoosh… Swoosh… Swoosh…

Guy runs around Izuna in a circle to search for an opening.

"Oye! Oye! Guy… it is a spar, not a fight. Why are you using Eight Gates in the spar?"

Izuna takes a taijutsu stance and follows Guy's movements.

"Be it a fight or a spar, I will always give my one hundred percent because that's the spirit of YOUTH!"

"Then don't mind me doing the same." Izuna chuckles and crosses his arms.

"First Gate… Second Gate… Third Gate… OPEN!"

Izuna opens three gates and engages in a taijutsu battle with Might Guy.

Bang… bang… bang…

Multiple shock waves spread through the air as both of them trade blows…

Bam… bam… bam…

The ground beneath them breaks apart as multiple crater forms.

"Sorry, Guy! But I have a natural advantage against you. My natural perception is higher than you."

Bam…

Izuna punches Might Guy in the gut.

"Violent- Leaf Adamantine-Strength Whirlwind"

Izuna performs a severe roundhouse kick and sends Might Guy flying…

Boom…

Might Guy crashes into a large boulder and blows it into smithereens.

"I am not done yet!"

Might Guy jumps out from the dust and dashes towards Izuna.

"This is the chance. We have to create an opening for Guy. Ninjutsu techniques are quite slow, and Izuna can dodge them easily.

But Guy's taijutsu is different. If we can distract Izuna for a while then Guy will be able to finish him off."

Kakashi signals Itachi and Shisui.

"Yes, Captain!"

Three of them dash towards Izuna. All three of them activate their Sharingan.

"Fire Style: Crimson Phoenix Fire Bullet"

Itachi infuses a large amount of chakra and fires a gigantic crimson phoenix at Izuna.

"Wind Style: Spiralling Vacuum Gale"

Shisui launches a wind jutsu in combination with the fire jutsu.

'Shadow Body Flicker: Quadruple Body Clone'

Swish… swish…

He flickers and disappears as multiple afterimages follow him.

"Don't leave me out of the fray."

Kakashi follows them and draws out a kunai and gathers lightning chakra in his hand.

"Lightning Release: Purple Lightning Flare"

Bam… bam… bam…

The three jutsu slams in Izuna who barely dodges them.

"Oye… Oye!... Cut me some slack alright. I have a handicap in this fight. Do all of you want to beat me this badly?" Izuna frantically escapes their attack.

"Yes, we won't relax until we beat you to the pulp." All of them speak in unison.

"…"

Izuna sweat drops at their remark.

"Leaf Village Secret Technique: Turbulent Trinity Heavenly Slash"

The three of them combine hands and launch a volley of attacks at Izuna.

'Damn! These three are eager to beat me to death.'

"Come on, guys! It is just a spar, don't be so mean to me." Izuna dodges their attack while keeping an eye for any surprise attacks.

Fwoosh… Fwoosh… Fwoosh…

Shisui, Itachi, and Kakashi grab his arms and legs.

"Do it, Guy. We won't be able to hold him for too long." Kakashi yells at Guy.

Sniff… sniff…

Guy sniffs as tears and snot flow through his eyes and nose.

"Everyone, I won't disappoint your trust and belief in me. I will give my all and overcome this difficult situation. This hurdle! I will blast it away with my YOUTH!"

Guy clenches his fist and crosses his arms.

"Huh! Kakashi-senpai, what's he talking about? We have to just beat Izuna nii-san." Shisui question Kakashi in confusion.

Sigh…

"This guy, he is always like that. He is too passionate for his own good."

BOOOM….

A burst of shockwaves travels across them. A dense green aura surrounds Guy as debris and dust rise in the air.

"Sixth Gate… Gate of View… OPEN!"

Haah…..

Guy yells loudly and dashes towards them.

"My passion and youth will fuel my will for victory."

Haah…

"Morning Peacock…"

Guy rapidly punches the air and releases a barrage of punches at them. The sheer speed and friction set his fists on fire and release a blaze of fireballs.

"Oye!... Guy! We are also in the range of this attack."

Guy collapses on the ground and raises his hand and gives thumbs up to them.

"I did it, guys."

Pooh…

He faints and facepalms on the ground.

"Sorry guys, not today. I don't want to get torched. Maybe next time." Izuna grins at them.

"Fourth Gate: Gate of Pain… OPEN…"

Izuna opens the fourth gate and spins. Kakashi, Guy, and Itachi tightly held on to him.

"Dammit! Just this time, we almost got him." Shisui yells in frustration.

'Leaf Whirlwind'

Izuna performs a roundhouse spin and throws them towards the Morning Peacock.

BOOOM…. BOOOM…

The fireballs land on them and all of them fall on the ground. Smoke rises from their body and they angrily stare at Guy.

"Dammit Guy! Just you wait."

Augh… Augh… Augh…

Three of them collapse on the ground and faints.

Sigh…

'They almost got me. It wasn't a wise choice to give them a handicap.'

Izuna heals them with his Medical Ninjutsu and rejuvenates with Nature energy.

'They have improved tremendously in these past six months. At this rate, they will overpower me in few more days with the handicap.'

Sigh…

'Tsunade left the village with Shizune. It has been six months since Ayaka came to this world. Tsunade left for 'the Land of Medicine' half a year ago. I have nothing left to do in this period.'

Zzzzz… Youth… Zzzz… Youth

Snoring sounds interrupts his thoughts. Guy is snoring while sleeping.

"…"

"Does he always sleep like that?"

'Shadow Clone Jutsu'

Izuna makes four Shadow clones and picks them up.

"Carry them to Konoha Hospital. They just need some rest."

The clones flicker towards the Konoha Hospital.

He lies down on the ground and recalls the terms of their fight.

***Flashback-no-Jutsu***

Izuna, Kakashi, Shisui, and Itachi are walking towards the training ground.

Shisui turns towards Izuna and folds his arms in annoyance.

"It's not fair... Nii-san. You always beat us like a rag doll and then train us to death."

"But, Shisui, I always heal you using Medical Ninjutsu; so you can continue your training without any problem," Izuna replies to him.

"But… but Nii-san, this is torturous too much for us. Nowadays, the Anbu missions feel more like a break than an actual mission. But sadly, they aren't requested that often." Shisui sighs in annoyance.

"So, what's the solution? Do you have any idea?" Izuna questions him.

Humm...

The gang ponders for a solution.

"I have an idea." Kakashi snaps his finger.

"What it is? Captain Kakashi!" Shisui asks Kakashi. Itachi silently listens to them.

Kakashi turns towards Izuna and suggests.

"Let the three of us spar with you, while you have a handicap. In our spar, you won't use any Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Senjutsu to attack us, not even your Sharingan. You can only use Taijutsu to fight back though you can use ninjutsu to defend yourself."

Shisui and Itachi immediately agrees.

"This is a good suggestion. We agree with you, Captain Kakashi."

"At least, this way I will be able to beat up Nii-san and soothe my sore heart." Shisui silently murmurs to himself.

"…"

'I can hear your inner thoughts, Shisui!'

Izuna sweat drops at Shisui's thoughts.

"Did I hear Taijutsu and training?" A raspy voice interrupts them.

Might Guy walk towards them on his hands.

"Guy, what are you doing?" Kakashi question Guy.

"OH! It's nothing but the passionate training of YOUTH. My young heart is brimming with lots of energy, ready to explode. YOUTH!"

Guy does some push-ups. Guy flashes a smile with his sparkling teeth, which almost blinds the entire gang.

"I heard all of you are training. Can I join your passionate session of training and YOUTH?"

"You are welcome to join our training. I will spar with Kakashi, Shisui, and Itachi using only Taijutsu."

"Oh! Is that so? Then the green beast of Konoha shall join your training. It has been a while since I last spar with you... Izuna."

***Flash Back Ends***

Izuna carries all of them to the hospital and admits them.

"Naruto and Sasuke joined the academy. Ayako is too small to play with. Maybe, I should check on Tsunade during this time."


Check out my patreon and read some advance chapters

www.patreon.com/ForgottenLife

217