274. Urashiki’s Demise
3.6k 2 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Adamantine Sealing chains"

Dark yellow Adamantine chains seep out from Kushina's torso.

Haah…

She aims them towards Urashiki and attacks him. The chains coil around Urashiki and attempts to drag him down.

Clang…

Urashiki swipes his claws and deflects them.

Clang… clang…

Kushina incessantly aims the chains at Urashiki, who deflects them with his claws.

Crackle… crackle…

Yellow lightning crackles around the chains.

Bzzt…

The surge of lighting paralyzes Urashiki for a moment.

"I will help you!"

Shoom…

Using this opportunity, Minato also enters the Nine-tails chakra mode. He claps his hand together and enters Sage Mode to further enhance his abilities.

Minato extends his hand and produces a bright orange Rasengan. He infuses the Nature energy in the Rasengan to make it more effective.

Swoosh…

Minato throws a kunai towards Urashiki.

Clang…

Urashiki frees himself from the bindings. He deflects the kunai with his claws and grabs Kushina's chains and yanks them.

Snap… Snap…

The chains break apart and Kushina is sent flying by the attack.

Whoosh…

Izuna teleports behind her and stops her momentum by shielding her with his body.

Swoosh…

Minato teleports on top of Urashiki and slams his Rasengan on Urashiki's head.

Crack…

A crack appears on Urashiki's flared horn.

Snap…

The horn snaps in half and blood trickle from Urashiki's head.

Argh…

Urashiki screams in pain as the blood dyes his claws red.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

He quickly turns around and grabs Minato before he could teleport.

Stab…

He stabs a chakra receiver through Minato's arm, disabling him from infusing his chakra.

Fwoosh…

Minato's chakra cloak disperses as Urashiki grabs him by the neck.

"I shall grant you death for ruining the crown of a noble Otsutsuki!"

Urashiki stretches his other hand and coats his talons with chakra.

Stab…

He impales Minato through the chest.

Whoosh…

"Amenotejikara"

Izuna replaces the position with Minato.

Bleurgh…

He pukes out a mouthful of blood as Urashiki's claw pierces through his chest.

Hmm…

Urashiki notices Izuna replace his position with Minato.

"This is the reason you are so weak. You protect these weaklings despite your power." Urashiki mocks Izuna.

Haha…

Izuna smiles at him and grabs his arm.

"No! It's the opposite! I have my strength only because of them. Each of them contributed to my strength. They took care of me when I was young, mentored me when I was clueless. They aren't some weaklings; they are my family."

"DO IT!"

Whoosh…

A cloaked figure silently appears beside Urashiki. Tatsuya uses his Mangekyo ability to sneak behind Urashiki.

Stab…

Tatsuya stabs a kunai in Urashiki's golden Rinnegan.

ARGH…

Urashiki slams Izuna on the ground and clutches his forehead. Blood leaks from his forehead as Urashiki screams in agony.

"This is my chance."

Izuna locks on Urashiki's chakra. He infuses the entire borrowed chakra in his left eye.

Shiing…

Izuna's Rinnegan turns blue. It releases a pulse of blue energy. The blue energy pulse travels outward in a circular ring manner.

Swish… swish…

Everything in his surroundings freezes as the time comes to a standstill.

Izuna draws the cyan blade and steadily walks towards Urashiki while his Rinnegan is glowing with blue energy.

"Urashiki! With your Rinnegan gone, you won't be able to resist my ability. You aren't the only one with time-manipulation abilities. This time I will annihilate you for sure."

Argh…

Urashiki opens his golden eyes as he gazes at Izuna.

Haha… Ahaha…

"My fate might be to die by your hands, but your fate! It will be far worse than just simple death. You will suffer in agony as you watch your loved ones die right in front of your eyes."

Urashiki laughs maniacally as his Golden Byakugan flickers with green light.

Stab…

Izuna stabs Urashiki's golden Byakugan with kunais.

"I won't be a part of your bullshit! My fate is in my hands. While death is the end for most people, it was the start of my journey. I will defy my fate and forge my destiny. After all, I aim to live a life with no regret. Even if I die a heroic death or a dog's death; as long as there is a smile on my dying face, I will die content."

Swish…

He slits Urashiki's neck.

'I don't know what weird ability his Rinnegan possesses and I don't want to give him an opportunity to leave his Kama.'

Swish…

The glow in Izuna's Rinnegan dims down, and another tomoe disappears from his eye.

Haah…

"I won't be able to use this ability for some time. My current body is still too weak."

Izuna weakly falls to the ground as the wound on his chest heals slowly.

'These Otsutsuki weapons can negate my regeneration factor. I guess it's another long trip to the hospital.'

Bang…

Urashiki's dead body slowly falls to the ground.

Whoosh…

Time returns to its normal flow.

"Huh?!"

Sasuke notices Urashiki's body coldly lying on the ground.

"He is dead! I killed him with my Rinnegan ability."

Izuna informs him as he rests on the ground.

"Damn! What a pain! He is just one of many Otsutsukis. We don't know how many more are out there?"

Izuna complains.

"I… I see." Sasuke sits beside him.

"I don't want any spoilers from you, since it might ruin the future, you return to. But there will be some evitable changes in the future.

This is just the beginning and more enemies might appear in the future. You lot have to ensure that such a thing won't happen again. Or who knows if more of these Otsutsukis might slip into the past and murder our entire clan before we were even born."

"I will keep that in mind." Sasuke nods his head.

"My wedding will be delayed again?!" Izuna has an indignant expression.

"Last time, it was because of Isshiki, and now Urashiki! Damn! Next time, If I meet any Otsutsuki; I will beat them to death!"

Izuna stares at the giant hole in his chest.

"Izuna!"

"Izuna-kun!"

"Izuna-san!"

The Konoha party rushes towards him and surrounds him.

"All of you move aside and let me take a look."

Tsunade pushes them aside and inspects the injury on his chest. A frown appears on her face as she notices the big gaping hole.

Tsunade uses preliminary treatment to seal his wound.

"He is alright! This guy is born with cockroach genes. He won't die this easily." She remarks.

"Hey! That kind of hurt my feelings!"

Izuna sighs pitifully.

"Help me! I am dying!" Jiraiya groans in pain.

"Let me see!" Tsunade quickly flickers towards Jiraiya.

Izuna slowly sits up as Itachi and Shisui support him. He looks at the haggard and battered condition of the rest of the members and an ugly expression appears on his face.

"Just one member of Otsutsuki clan has pushed the elites of this world to such a condition. What would happen if an entire army appears in front of us?" He complains.

The rest of the members have an indignant expression on their face.

Sigh…

Izuna sighs and shakes his head.

"This is a wake-up call for us. The conflicts of the shinobi are like scuffles of children in their eyes. They possess the power to reshape worlds. We are just insignificant insects in their eyes, we are their food."

He resolutely clutches his fists.

"But this doesn't mean we will give up. This setback will only strengthen our resolve to grow powerful and fight back."

"Yes! Izuna-kun is right! We mustn't grow complacent from this victory but treat this a lesson to understand the scale of their power." Minato nods his head in agreement.

"Alright! That's enough!"

Tsunade drags Jiraiya over.

"Most of you have serious injuries from the battle. All of you need immediate medical attention. We can talk the rest later!" Tsunade urges them.

"Alright!" Izuna helplessly shakes his head.

He turns to the group as he activates his Mangekyo Sharingan.

"I am afraid, today's incident might have a serious impact on the timeline. I will have to manipulate your memories to prevent any paradox."

Shiing…

Izuna casts a powerful genjutsu to manipulate their memories and remove some crucial details like his and Sasuke's Rinnegan and Urashiki's name and his Rinnegan.

'The world only has one Rinnegan, which is in the possession of Akatsuki leader. It should stay the same until Sasuke awakens his own in this timeline.'

Izuna turns to Tatsuya and Sasuke.

"Help me carry them to the hospital!"

Ah…

Suddenly, his vision turns blurry.

"Ah! Not again!"

He complains as his body falls to the ground.

"Dad!"

"Nii-san!"

Sasuke and Tatsuya hurriedly support him.


Check out my patreon and read some advance chapters

www.patreon.com/ForgottenLife

77