Fallen Comrades
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I am Chaos” 

 

“Well then chaos i suggest you leave. Etheria is under our protection and i can see you don’t apply to said protection” She-ra’s voice was filled with confidence and power (go figure) that seemed to unnerve chaos. “I see you do not fear me as you should dear child. I assume you do not know of my power?” There was no recognisable emotion in his voice, just inquisitive nature, “allow me to demonstrate” before anyone could react he had his sword raised and creating a sort of whirlpool that pulled She-ra towards him. “Guys help!” Adora shouted as her powers seemed to fade and return in rapid succession. 

 

Glimmer responded with a glimbomb to his face stunning him and dropping the vacuum. As if that was their cue bow and Catra sprung into action too. Bow responding by launching arrow after arrow to his body and arms. Catra by attempting to leap and claw his eyes. A failed venture however as the speed at which he recovered and caught her was unnatural. Her body was thrown and caught by bow causing a pile to form a few metres away. 

 

Enraged by the act against her hubby, glimmer threw caution to the wind and started a volley of glitter and power punches before teleporting left right and centre. Not flinching a muscle Chaos studied her every movement and teleport. Striking a punch just as she is about to teleport, a narrow miss. The second punch doesn’t miss however and tears the staff from her hand. ‘“A fine trinket Queen Glimmer... nothing more” SNAP he cracked it over his knee splitting the majestic staff into two shrivelled and discoloured pieces. CRACK. Glimmer was hit with such force that Adora could tell something had broken. 

 

“Any last words ‘She-ra’ of Etheria?” He smirked as he strolled over to Adora still not fully recovered from the power vacuum. “Your power is very satisfying to use. Perhaps you are unfit to wield it so pathetically. Come on Adora Greyskull...” he knelt next to her as he whispered into her ear “perhaps Catra would make a good pet-“ BOOM.

 

The thunder echoed across the battlefield as Chaos rose from the shop window he had been cast into. Staring him down no more than 50ft away stood She-ra crackling blue lightning as her eyes glowed golden and hair flowed as if it were underwater. Something was amiss. The once calm demeanour had been replaced by one of sheer rage. Breath quick and shallow. Posture lacking and low. Eyes wild and trained on one target with one intent. “Ah Etherian rage. Just what i was lookin-“ Chaos’ monologue was cut short by She-ra charging headlong fist drawn and hook ready before she had even closed the gap. A quick sword slash halted the attack before a knee to the stomach brought Adora to her knees “farewell She-ra. This was a worthy end to our conflict” he brought his sword above his head before pushing it down to the ground “Chaos you bast- cough cough” 

 

“This was the end of the mighty She-ra 3 months ago. After that chaos absorbed her powers and rose to control if you could call it that. With no powers worthy to challenge his might there was nothing anyone could do. Everyone survived that day thanks To glimmer’s last ditch teleport. Not many took the news well however. Kitten took it worst of all. No one has seen her except the super pal trio and myself since then. And even then she barely offers a word. Instead preferring to batter the trees in the clearing or any punching bags we bring her. Me and Entrapta have been working tirelessly against Peeky’s wishes to train myself for any threats we can tackle. Due to my abilities i am the only one who can mimic She-ra’s strength and vitality to an extent and even then I haven’t got it to its true potential. I recently found a limit to my transformative skill. It varies between the difficulties of my roles but i can usually switch around 20 times before i need to rest. The doc and i are working to increase this however. Twirls has also been under the hammer for constructing a method to counter Prime the first’s powers but is still unsuccessful. This leaves the risers to She-ra’s powers. Light hope said that another would be chosen in the event of Adora’s death however nothing has occurred yet. Leaving two options: Adora is still alive or due to Light Hope’s removal another candidate could not be found. Only time will tell. DT signing off” BEEP.

0