Chapter 3 – Ming Yue’s Problems
879 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, on another side of the city, the sound of a palm hardly hitting the table rang out on a bright office.

"What you mean is that such an irresponsible project was created, and dozens of people died for no reason, and just a few million in compensation is enough?"

Ming Yue stared at the middle-aged man in front of her with an angry expression. She threw a stack of paper in front of the man and shouted angrily: "Look at it yourself! How many people died because of this project! How many people were injured because of your project! Such infrastructure was built! Lei Jun, are you serious!"

The man called Lei Jun picked up the thick material, but he didn't read it, because he knew in his mind that he had cut corners on the project. Now that something has happened, it is really difficult for him to escape this responsibility!

"Sister Yue, do you need to do this?" Lei Jun said with a wry smile: "I admit that there is indeed a problem with this project. But you must also know that in the past few months, there has been a frequent occurrence of typhoons. I'm afraid it has something to do with it, right?"

"Do you mean this is all mainly because of the typhoon?" Ming Yue glared intently at Lei Jun, but those beautiful eyes were full of sharp gaze as if she could see through the man in front of her.

"Haha..." Lei Jun smiled awkwardly, "Um...this is your words, Sister Yue, now you are the number one person in Phoenix City! What you say, who dares to disobey you! Besides, now the typhoon disasters in the country are still going on, you know what I mean." Lei Jun said while secretly placing an envelope on the table.

The reason why Lei Jun can be so blatant is that he came today under the guise of investigating the situation! Anyway, he was already miserable! The more sneaky he does these things, the more he will appear to be guilty! And Lei Jun knows what you do.

"What do you mean?" Ming Yue raised her eyebrows and stared at the small envelope.

Lei Jun bowed and smiled: "Sister Yue, we are not a stranger. There is no need to be so embarrassed, right? Actually, this matter, as long as you say a word, it is only a trivial matter! Just think about Xiao Xun. For the sake of her, she is your sister after all."

"That is not related to this!" Ming Yue looked at her brother-in-law in front of her with disgust.

Ming Yue really didn't understand why her sister would marry such a person!

"Also, take this thing back! You tell the person in charge of the project, I will definitely investigate this matter to the end! And that director too!"

Lei Jun once begged Ming Yue privately to give the managing director the authority for this project.

It turns out that this is the case!

Dozens of people were injured as a result!

Hearing his sister-in-law scold him like this, Lei Jun became angry in his heart! He was already begging, but he didn't expect her to be so unkind!

However, the old and cunning man resisted it!

"Sister Yue, I understand that you just took office as the chief executive of Phoenix City, and you need to make some good results!" Lei Jun smiled, "Well, this brother-in-law of yours willing to be your own person. I can help you take care of some relationships. How about it?"

"Lei Jun." Ming Yue suddenly stood up from her seat. She was wearing a plain professional skirt. The only word that can describe her is graceful!

That mature and charming temperament is definitely not something a young girl can have! Her long hair was tied into an elegant and dignified woman's bun, revealing a straight and white jade neck!

The tight mini skirt wraps her plump and slender legs, and her buttocks outline a seductive arc! The tall body is slim and graceful, and her various gestures naturally glow with temptation!

"Get out of here! We will hold the company responsible in accordance with the law! We don't need an intermediary! Remember, with your identity, don't do things that make Xiao Xun sad!" Ming Yue's anger was on her face. She could not help it!

"You--!"

Lei Jun's heart exploded, and a look of astonishment appeared on his face. Lei Jun didn't expect that Ming Yue would turn her face on him like this. Looking at the aura of the tall and mature beautiful young woman in front of him, Lei Jun felt a little uneasy.

However, at this time, Ming Yue was glaring, her cold expression and sharp eyes made him feel very uncomfortable!

"Leave a room for people to live, and they will thank you in the future! How can you say that to your brother-in-law, you don't have to be like this, right?" Lei Jun stood up from his chair and stared at Ming Yue, who was watching him and slammed the door angrily!

Seeing Lei Jun disappear, Ming Yue still had a cold face. Only she knows what she is thinking.

"Huh..."

With a faint sigh, Ming Yue turned and looked at the surrounding city center through the floor-to-ceiling windows. She didn't expect to encounter such a thing as soon as she took office. This really bothered her.

If she pursues this matter, Lei Jun will never escape responsibility! Acting as an agent, bribing the leader of the city will be enough for him to get in trouble!

Ming Yue had no worries about Lei Jun. But the key is her sister! It seems that her own teachings had done an excellent job of educating her sister!

She has just taken office, and she hasn't even gotten familiar with anything, and now there are more difficult things to deal with!

"It seems that I should ask Xiao Xian to see her." Ming Yue suddenly thought in her heart. Her sister loves her son the most, but what her son says, her sister may not necessarily listen to it.

Thinking of her son, Ming Yue experienced a headache. She and her husband usually didn't have time for him because of their work. As time passed, Ming Yue had always felt that she had lost some familiarity with her son.

Is this the so-called generation gap?

 

 

.

7