Chapter 2
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                           Alexia's POV

My dream finally came true; I cut my ties with my pack and ran away from them. The last ten years where torture. Anyone would have stayed and investigated what happened to their parents, but this is obvious. Rogues attacked my pack and my parents died that day, but deep down, I'm certain that this day wasn't how it looked like. With everything that happened later...

Running to the human's territory isn't a bad decision; however, running there is the most idiotic decision I have ever made. Rogues are always found here. It is said that they were originally pack members, but were kicked out by their Alpha for plotting harm against him or their pack. There were also rogues who became mad when they lost their mate and so they started losing their human senses, becoming normal wolves. The difference between wolves and werewolves is that we can use our brains like normal human beings. We are superior. 

I have never heard of a werewolf running from their pack thus becoming a rogue in the process. Looks like I became the first. 

I don't know how long I have been running now, but I am tired and the moon didn't light the sky much, a bit scary if you ask me, but I have had it worse... Sleeping in the middle of the forest isn't an option; I have no desire of dying while sleeping tonight. As I looked for the tallest yet hard-branched tree around me to climb, I heard growls and twigs cracking. Two rogues came from behind a tree near me. No scent to them and surprisingly, they both have purple eyes. How odd...

Not knowing whether they were rogues or normal wolves, I slowly backed away; it's pointless talking to anyone, in the end, I'll go nowhere and all the talking will simply tire me out. 

My back touched a tree; no more backing away. It was my cue to swallow my guts and fight. As I growled at them, one of them who turned to have brown fur snarled, running at me. It jumped, aiming its claws at my face, but I dodged it. The right side of its face painfully slammed into the tree and began whimpering. Its snout scrunching in pain not paying attention to me or the rest of its surroundings and neither did I. Another snarl came from behind me, but I was late as the other reddish-brown wolf bit my leg. The teeth roughly sinking in my leg, it started shaking its face as it tried to tear my flesh. I cried in pain as I fell backwards, my left side slamming into the ground as the animal's teeth never left me. With as much strength I could gather, my human nails elongated into claws and I clawed his left eye. Its teeth finally yet painfully left me leg, blood oozing out of my wound as well as the wolf's injured eye. Its non-damaged eye changed slightly to brown before slightly glowing back to purple. It came over its pain and growled lowly before jumping at me. I shut my eyes tightly, hugging myself closely.

This is the end and I still wasn't able to carry out my dream... 

The animal's body should have hit me already. I was supposed to feel more pain, but all I could hear were growls, whimpers and the sound of flesh getting torn.

Blood is suffocating me. I can barely smell the forest's scent. I can't smell any flowers, grass or anything... I want to live but why is everything going the wrong way?

I kept my eyes closed as I stayed on the dirt. All I can hear was something's erratic breath. Whatever it was, I know it will take my life, but I want it to take it without me feeling any more pain...Tears escape my closed eyelids; why am I starting to cry now when I haven't all these years? Before my breaths could become uneven, I deeply breathed air and slowly let it out. If I am to die now, I will not show any weakness to the world.

I opened my eyes, wiping the last tears that tried to stain my cheek. I looked at the thing saved me before killing me. A werewolf standing in his human form, his nails were claws dripping with liquid; anyone could tell that it was blood. The dark sky hid the faint moon standing behind the man, darkening his figure. All I could see even with my werewolf's eyesight was his chest which was now moving evenly and his eyes which stared at me. His eyebrows were furrowed before they were raised upwards. His claws became human nails again before he took a step towards me. 

I said that I would die without showing weakness, but fear hit me. I hugged myself more before shutting my eyes tightly, deep down I pray that he disappears. He growls loudly before I hear him quickly moving towards me. I braced myself to death; my fear along with all the blood I lost made my heart beat faster than ever. I could feel my eyes and head getting lighter. Hands hugged my body, lifting it slightly off the ground. A hand was lightly slapping my cheek as a voice ordered me, an alpha's order forced me to slightly open my eyes.

"Hey, stay with me!" A worried voice laced a growl. I could barely feel my surroundings, but what I could clearly feel were the tingles on my body. A soulmate? It doesn't matter. He will kill me or reject me either way. Worried brown eyes looking down on me was the very last thing I saw before I slipped to darkness...

.

.

.

Something soft was under me... When did my bed become this soft? A smile stretched my lips as I enjoyed this feeling before I recalled everything that happened previously. I ran away and I was in the forest before I was attacked! I opened my eyes as I slowly sat up from the bed. The bed, curtains, walls and everything definitely didn't belong to my pack. Okay, okay, calm down Alexia. If we're in this fancy room, this means that they haven't found me and I'm not dead either. Great, I just need to know where am I...

I wish I could cover myself with the soft duvet and never leave the fluffy bed... My body slightly ached as my old and new bruises rested on my sickening pale skin. 

What the! Who changed my clothes? 

I pushed my body to stand up, my feet touching the somewhat cold wooden floor. Before I could take a step towards the door, it quietly opened, revealing a man who held a look of surprise as he saw me. 

"You're up already? I'm glad you are, mate." He smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you had fun reading it whoever you are! <3 

0