Chapter 3.5: Happy New Year! (Side Story)
718 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh? Where am I? Is it her realm again?" I asked myself, while looking around. It seems like I have been transported into Mitsuki's world once again.

"Dear, do you not know what time it is?" A sweet voice could be heard from behind me. Of course, I'd recognize that voice from anywhere.

"Why, it's the New Year! Wasn't it a very important tradition in your world?!" She exclaimed. Well, she wasn't wrong. It was a very important event in my old world as it signified the end of one year and the start of another.

"Come dear! Let's wait untill the clock reaches twelve!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me next to her, while snuggling up really close to me. All of a sudden, I could see a giant clock appear, slowing ticking till twelve.

Time passed, and soon it was almost twelve-o'-clock.

"Come on dear! Say it with me! Three! Two! One! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hopefully, this year will be full of more adventures and opportunities."

Suddenly, a table full of food and alcohol appeared before both of us.

"Let's eat! Let's celebrate!"

And celebrate we did, until I felt everything turn to black.

Happy New Year everyone! This side chapter is not canon, or at all related to the main story. Just a way of me celebrating the turn of a new year[. And also, some of you may be annoyed at me for not posting any new chapters apart from this one. And I completely understand. I have no excuse. Which made me put writing more chapters as a new year's resolution! But we all know how that usually goes. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the new year! And I promise, a new chapter will come.

15