Who is this?
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Atsushi walked around his garden as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

'Hey Atsushi'  This text message greeted him as soon as he unlocked his phone.

"...?" the latter stared at it for a long while before he received another text.

'Don't tell me that you don't know who I am' As if the person can read his mind, this text was wandering in Atsushi's mind.

Not receiving any texts, the other party once again sent a message.

'Haha, you are so bad to tease, it's Kyouya'

Seeing the name Kyouya, Atsushi thought about the guy in the park.

"What a weird guy" He said unconsciously.

Still not receiving any texts, Kyouya sent another.

'Say something, I feel my heartbreaking'

Atsushi chuckled.

"Indeed, what a weird guy" He said chuckling.

'Good evening, Heiwajima-san' Atsushi replied with a greeting.

'Why are you so formal, please call me Kyouya or I'll cry :'(' Kyouya replied with a sad emoticon.

'I'll do that but I wonder what Kyouya-san need from me' Atsushi replied.

-

On the other side, Kyouya was crying (Of course not)

-

On the other side,

Kyouya laughed as he saw the -san in the text.

"Slowly then~" He sang and typed.

'I just wanted to stay connected with you'

Not receiving a reply for a minute, Kyouya sent another message.

'I want to know you more'

'Oh I see'  Seeing the short reply, Kyouya chuckled.

'Have you eaten Atsushi?'

'Yes, how about you?'

'Yes, I ate sushi for dinner'

"I wanna eat you instead" Kyouya said to himself as he subconsciously licked his lower lips.

Back on Atsushi's side,

The empty garden was disturbed by a cute sneeze coming from the latter and felt a chill on his back.

"...Who's thinking of me right now?"

The latter brushed his hand on his arm as if to relieve the chill he feels, he then went back to look on his phone and started typing.

'I would love to eat sushi as well'

'If you want, I can make you sushi?' The other side replied and it kind of tempted Atsushi to eat sushi but his brain won against his stomach.

'Oh no, it's not necessary but thank you for the offer'

'Too bad'

'Kyouya-san, I would have to go now, thank you for the time and have a good evening'

Atsushi bid Kyouya goodnight as he starts to get lazy to reply to his messages.

'You too, Atsushi'

Atsushi stared at that last text and found a bench to sat unto and looked up at the empty sky.

"How... boring.."

He said as he stared at the sky, even tho it's clear and empty, the vast galaxy is so beautiful with no hidden intention unlike human nature, their external appearance is so beautiful but their hearts are filled with ugliness.

"It's better to just hide in your room and avoid contact with this corrupted world and keep your innocence but it's so interesting that you just wanna keep on watching and sneering in the back of your mind"

He randomly blurted out.

Hearing a rustling sound of leaves, Atsushi looked back and saw Rin walking toward him.

"It's freezing, why don't you go inside and drink some tea?" Rin asked and sat down next to Atsushi.

"Hmm, it's cold out here, indeed" Atsushi agreed and just nodded before standing up and heads for the door with Rin in tow.

Instead of going to the kitchen, Atsushi went toward the bathroom and noticed that Rin was still following him

"Rin, are you also planning to use the bathroom?" He asked and Rin just snapped out of his thoughts and looked around before realizing where he is.

"Oh no, I thought you were heading for the kitchen so I followed you"

"I see, you should go and rest Rin, it's late"

"I will, goodnight" Rin said before walking towards his room.

Atsushi watched Rin as he walks away before entering the bathroom.

From outside, a soft tap can be heard in the hall as it headed for the bathroom.

In the dark hall, a dark shadow with a man's figure can barely be seen as he walked around and listened to the running and flowing water from the shower.

'What great timing, he's bathing' the man thought before going into the room close to the bathroom.

As he entered the brightly lit room, he caught the smell of a sweet and mild aroma dancing around the room.

Closing the door behind him, he walked around the room slowly, taking his time to look around and observe all the items surrounding him.

Spotting the large bed, the man slowly walked over it before slumping down on it.

"--Soft" He mumbled and turned around, his face slumped on the bed and caught a scent of caramel

'I can get used to this' he thought as he breathed in the scent.

Slowly, he stood up and hid next to the door when he heard a light tapping sound outside.

Soon enough, the door opened slowly and Atsushi entered with a dripping wet hair and a towel tied into his waist before he quietly closed it.

Upon closing the door, he went toward the closet and looked for some clothes.

The man beside the door was staring at Atsushi's back and he heard a sound thud, in the ground, he sees the towel dropped.

Slowly, he looked up and saw Atsushi's stunning figure.

'Good going!' The man thought as he watched Atsushi mess around with the closet before finding a shirt and pants that he likes.

Atsushi then proceeds on putting on his clothes with the man staring intensely at him.

Slowly, the man walked toward him and blew on his neck.

"Ah!" Atsushi jumped and looked behind him.

"Kyouya-san!?" Atsushi confusedly stared at the man in front of him.

"Good evening, Atsushi" Kyouya chuckled when he saw Atsushi's reaction.

"Thanks for the show" He added and winked, slowly, Atsushi registered his words and slowly turned red.

"How did you find my place?" Atsushi asked and discarded his embarrassment.

"Maybe I'm stalking you?" Atsushi glared at him

"Okay, it's because I researched about you" Kyouya said

Atsushi looked at Kyouya like he is the funniest person ever and Kyouya just looked at him awkwardly.

"It's true" Kyouya added

Atsushi just turned his back on him, Kyouya took the chance to push Atsushi into the bed and held his hands captive.

"Nee, Atsushi, you have to be careful around people who sneak on your house" Kyouya advised Atsushi before licking his nape.

"Get off me!" Atsushi demanded.

"Yes, yes, don't be like that Atsushi, I'm just teaching you" Kyouya said and pulled Atsushi up.

"Would you please get out of my house?" Atsushi said with no tone of questioning, Kyouya chuckled but went to the window before jumping down on it.

"Jumping on the 3rd floor! are you stupid?!" Stupefied, Atsushi went to the window and saw Kyouya casually walking away.

Atsushi looked at him with disbelief and saw Kyouya looking back and gave him a flying kiss.

Atsushi turned back and went to his bed, his face slightly red, obviously embarrassed.

"What the fuck is wrong with that guy?"

Soon enough, he fell asleep.

When the morning came, a knock was heard on the door.

"Atsushi, breakfast!" Rin said before knocking again.

"Yes, let me just take a shower" Slowly, Atsushi got up and went to the bathroom to shower for a bit.

When he got out, he was fully awake, and soon, he is all dressed up for school.

After dressing up, Atsushi went down and straight for the kitchen.

"Good morning, Atsushi" Rin greeted.

"Good morning" Atsushi replied and sat down.

"Itadakimasu" Atsushi and Rin said before they ate.

---

Rin and Atsushi has just arrived at school and is currently walking in the hallway.

"Good morning guysss~" Akane greeted them when she saw Atsushi and Rin together.

"Good morning" they both greeted.

"Class is starting soon, let's go?" Akane asked.

"Sure" Rin replied with Atsushi looking into nothingness.

All of them soon arrived in the classroom and the lesson started.

"Good morning students! Let the lesson begin" the teacher greeted.

A few hours passed and lunch came.

"Atsushi-kun" A girl randomly approached Atsushi and he looked up before smiling, making the other party blush further.

"What is it, Miki?" Atsushi asked.

"I was wondering if I could get your number?" She asked.

Akane, who is close to Atsushi glared at the girl, Jiro and Yuu who are looking at her, saw it, and looked at Atsushi with jealousy.

"Oh n-"

"Why don't you give it to her, Atsushi, she's a pretty lady" Rin, who is beside him, advised

"Oh, well then, here it is" Atsushi gave his number before saying goodbye.

On the other hand,

Akane has her eyes on the girl and sneered.

And a few minutes later, Atsushi and the group heard a ping from his pocket.

He went to get it and saw that it was the same girl.

"What did she say?" Rin asked curiously.

"She said 'Hello Atsushi-kun, this is Miki, thank you for giving me your number, I would like to talk with you and be friends' that's all" Atsushi read before replying.

"What did you say?" Akane asked.

"I said that we can be friends" He replied and stuffed his phone back to his pocket after setting it in vibration.

"Heh, she's a cute girl" Akane said and smiled grimly.

"Tsk" Jiro quietly disdained.

---

The class has ended and Akane is nowhere in sight.

"Where did Akane go?" Yuu asked and looked around.

"She said she's gonna go somewhere, she didn't tell me where tho" Jiro replied.

On the other hand,

Akane is lurking and stalking a girl.

'To think you would have the courage to steal Atsushi from me' Akane thought and grit her teeth.

The girl then went toward the bathroom and Akane grinned.

Akane entered the bathroom and saw the girl fixing her hair.

"Well, hello...Miki" Akane said before clutching her hair.

"Ah!" The girl exclaimed.

"How dare you try and snatch my Atsushi from me!" Akane angrily pulled at Miki's hair.

Miki's hair is a mess and as a physiological response, tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Let go" She said grievingly.

"If you ever try and approach Atsushi again, let's see if I won't dare do anything to you!" Akane threatened and let Miki go before going out of the bathroom.

A few minutes after that, a click can be heard from one of the stalls, and there goes Mina with a phone in her hand, with the recorded proof of Akane's outrage.

Mina approached Miki and helped her up before comforting her.

"Don't worry, she'll get her retribution soon" Mina smirked, hidden from Miki's sight.

"Uwaa" Miki sobbed uncontrollably, she has never experienced this kind of abuse before.

"Shushh~ Don't worry" Mina comforted.

---

"Hey guys!" Akane cheerfully called out when she saw that the whole group is waiting for her.

"Where did you go?" Jiro asked.

"Oh, I forgot something in my locker earlier" She lied, and her eyes not looking at Jiro's.

'What did you do Akane? Why are you lying?' Jiro thought to himself.

"I see, let's get going then"

The group once again went to the park to hang out, this time all of them are gathered, Rin and Atsushi didn't go to the swing like yesterday and just sat with all of them.

"Hey guys, what are you guys planning this weekend?" Akane asked.

"Other than studying, I have nothing planned" Jiro answered.

"Mm, I have nothing to do as well" Yuu replied.

"I can do my homework on the weekdays, so I have no plan as well" Rin thought before answering.

"I am free as well" Atsushi nodded and sipped at his pineapple juice that they bought earlier.

"Awesome, what do you guys think of going to WacDonald on Saturday? and to the pool on Sunday?" Akane recommended with a huge grin.

"Sure"

"That works for me"

"That sounds cool"

"Okay"

All of them agreed and just like that, they have a plan for the weekends.

Unknowingly for them, a certain man has been spying at their conversation, smirking, he thought of plans on how to make it seems like he's not stalking Atsushi.

All of them spoke when the sun is about dawn.

"Alright, I'll get going now! My bus is almost here" As usual, Yuu goes first.

As for the others, they are waiting for Akane's driver to arrive and a few minutes later, her phone vibrated.

"We will be going now guys, thank you for waiting with us again" Akane bid goodbye and pulled Jiro with her.

"I'll go get the car" Rin said and Atsushi nodded as he watched Rin ran toward the direction of his car.

"Ahh!" Atsushi jumped as he once again felt the familiar movement of a certain man.

"Stop blowing on my neck!" Atsushi complained but he only got a chuckle as a response.

The man leaned in and whispered

"Should I kiss you instead?"

"What!? No!" Atsushi was surprised by that sudden attack and was flustered.

"Just kidding, I'll see you soon" The man chuckled and pulled away before walking away.

Atsushi stood up and looked at his direction.

"What a weird guy!"

"Atsushiii!" From somewhere not too far, Atsushi heard Rin calling his name and turned to look at that direction before walking over.

0