Suspicion
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Surrounding Atsushi are the sounds of splashing waters coming from every clash and body impacts against the water as everyone swam around the large pool.

"This is gonna be fun" Rin stated and the group went to find chairs to put their things down.

It was lucky for them that there aren't a lot of people are here today.

"Do you guys want to eat some snacks? it would be my treat" Akane asked because there is a store located near the pool which is probably a part of the building.

"Sure" Rin answered and told her what he wanna eat.

"Me too" Jiro said while Yuu just nodded, their answers positive.

Turning to look at Atsushi, not hearing a positive response.

"I'm alright" Noticing her gaze at him, Atsushi smiled and declined the offer as he doesn't feel hungry yet.

"Okay! I'll be back" Akane stood up and hopped toward the shop and at the same time, Yuu and Jiro got up at the same time and walked toward her to help her with the foods.

With the silence, the clear sounds of water splashing are very loud and calming, Atsushi looked around as if enjoying the view but he caught sight of a person coming in their way and upon close inspection, he discovered that it was no one other than Kyouya.

"Hello cutie!" And upon arrival, Kyouya was back with flirting once again.

Rin looked at them strangely and with a strong suspicion building up in his heart, this guy, Kyouya is definitely the man in the park, when Rin asked who it was, Atsushi replied with a strange answer.

'An old friend? heh?' Rin thought and continued staring at them with suspicion.

"Stop calling me that" Atsushi told Kyouya and the latter just chuckled.

"Would you mind if I sit with you?" he asked.

Atsushi shook his head 'no' and the former sat and kept on teasing Atsushi while Rin, on the other side, is starting to feel left out and bitter about this couple who started flirting in front of him with no reason.

And after a few minutes of Kyouya just chattering and Atsushi replying with curt answers the rest of the groups arrived and they were met by this strange lively scene with romance flying around and Rin in the background was sulking and feeling bitter for his single self.

The group saw how Kyouya flirt with Atsushi and the latter responses with a smile as always but they are starting to get suspicious with how he reacts, this guy was the person Atsushi bumped into and they seem to know one another at the WacDonald and now, they are flirting in front of them, how can this not create a suspicion?

And unknowingly to Atsushi, the group has definitely start to misunderstood the relationship between him and the flirty man next to him.

Slowly, they sat down and began to eat their snacks while they watch the two interact with interest while Akane looked at them with caution.

"What did you eat this morning?" Kyouya asked with curiosity.

"Omelette" The other replied.

"I wanna cook for you!"

"I see"

The interaction was very strange because the other is very enthusiastic while the other is very calm, it looks very hilarious.

Akane can't help but grit her teeth when she sees how Kyouya shamelessly flirts with Atsushi right in front of her, Kyouya chuckled and flirted even more shamelessly with Atsushi when he saw the way Akane looks at him with murderous eyes.

'You can just watch and hope!' Kyouya thought and cackled internally, his face displays a bit of disgust and amusement.

Seeing the amusement on his eyes, Akane was raging inside and her hands tightly clenched as her nails dipped into her palm, evidence of blood can be seen on her nails but she didn't even notice anything nor felt the tingling pain.

This obsession can never be cured! Such is life, it brings calamity and happiness.

Out of nowhere, a hand tapped on Akane and she woke up from her own world, the hand slowly crept into her hands and caressed it, Akane turned to look at the hand's owner and saw Jiro looking at her and worry was evident on his visage, her face, and expression soften and took the wipe that he offered and slowly wiped off the small amount of blood.

She focused on eating and became cheerful once again, after eating, Akane went to the bathroom and changed onto her swimwear.

"Let's jump on the water!" Akane yelled and she jumped straight to the pool after changing.

Soon, Jiro followed after her and Yuu just sat at the edge of the water and watch Akane with fond eyes.

"Would you mind getting on the pool with me?" Kyouya asked and gave his hand to Atsushi which he took slowly, both of them got up and took their tops off, they were already wearing their swimwear before they got here.

Splashes of water jumped everywhere and the atmosphere suddenly became lively with the additional presence of Atsushi and his friends.

They spent swimming and floating the whole afternoon, as for Atsushi, he's either floating or sitting at the edge of the water, while Kyouya swam around Atsushi, keeping everyone away from his beloved man.

Akane kept screaming as she jumps toward the water, Jiro kept on chasing her while Yuu either watched on the edge or swam around with them and Rin is watching everybody having fun as he soaks on the water.

And at the corner of her eyes, Akane can see Atsushi sitting and Kyouya swimming around and keeping people away from this space.

She and the other two approached them.

"Are you having fun Atsushi?" Akane asked with a bright smile.

"Indeed I am, although it is tiring, I still am having fun" if people were to hear what he said, they'd probably curse Atsushi out for saying that he can still get tired even without doing anything.

"Is that right?" She asked, amused by Atsushi's ignorance.

"Why don't you have more fun, Akane?" Atsushi recommended, completely disregarding her question and she chuckled before swimming around the pool, there weren't a lot of people so they were free to move wherever they want.

"I'll watch out for you and drive away some creeps" Kyouya said and Atsushi felt the need to laugh at his remark but suppressed it and grinned at him.

Everyone started to feel tired as the hours go on and they all started to arrange their things to get ready and go home.

The sun is slowly descending and Yuu already went to the bus station and Akane left in a car with Jiro and Atsushi just sat there, waiting for Rin to pick him up and beside him is Kyouya, who has been playing around him without getting bored.

"I had fun" Suddenly, Kyouya stated and Atsushi chuckled.

"I did so too" the latter stated as well.

And seeing a car from the distance, Atsushi got up and walked a few steps forward before looking back.

"I'll be going now, see you next time" the latter bid goodbye and walked away.

The night arrived which indicates the end of the day, everyone got home safely and all of them slept with satisfaction.

0