Wicked plan
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chatters and chirps are filling noises up the room as the students worked together to start their project, it was full of harmony as well as divergence in every group can be detected in the atmosphere.

"Everyone has to share their own opinions and all of us will write all of them in one sheet" Yuki recommended, after communicating and knowing Yuki for almost a week, Rin was surprised that this silent lady can actually speak a lot even Atsushi was surprised.

"That works with me!" Rin agreed with no hesitation and Mina nodded.

"Mm" Atsushi silently agreed and smiled.

And soon, the group members started searching their memories and a minute passed and they started writing some information that they consider important or necessary.

Almost an hour passed and the members are already halfway with their report, they wrote a precise description and Yuki even drew some examples when suddenly, the chemistry teacher stood up and collected their papers, explaining that they'll continue it on the next chemistry class, others whined and others happily looked at the teacher.

Soon, the next teacher came in, and without noticing the time, lunch came and the group of friends is missing Jiro and Yuu.

Meanwhile, in some hidden building, the men are discussing together.

"Yuu, you hate Atsushi, right?" The man who is Jiro asked Yuu.

"I do" the latter replied.

"Good, I am planning something regarding Atsushi"

"What is it?"

"It's-"

"I'm not joining that messed up plan!" Yuu was furious when Jiro told him their plan with no sense of danger, not knowing that someone actually heard it.

"Then do not interfere" Jiro glared at Yuu and walked away

In the corner of that hidden place, a person overheard their conversation and started dialing someone and started walking away when the person heard the footstep coming his way.

When the call was connected, he was already in the safe zone.

"Kyouya, you must protect my brother, Atsushi!" The person said.

"Huh? from what?" After hearing that question, the person proceeded to explain Jiro's plan toward Atsushi.

"Tsk, I'll keep my eyes on him" Kyouya reassured the man and ended the call, he clicked his tongue, knowing that Atsushi was about to get involved in a messed up plan!

The person sighed and hopped away.

Back at the group, everyone is already done eating and soon went back to their class.

They only have 1 class left and the time ran so fast that all of them are already standing at the entrance of the school bidding goodbye to one another.

Akane was the first one to leave and this time, Jiro didn't go home with her, looking at Jiro, Yuu knew that this man will proceed on his plans, not really giving a damn, he turned around and slowly walked toward the bus station but as he walks farther, the guilt seems to grow with every step but he breathed a mouthful sigh and his guilt started to disperse upon riding the bus.

"Were you planning to do something Jiro?" Rin asked with confusion when he saw that Jiro didn't go with Akane.

"Oh, about that, I am planning to get some school materials" Jiro lied without a blink, clearly used with lying but definitely not as good as Atsushi.

"I see, then we'll go first" Rin mumbled and he began to walk toward the store with Atsushi next to him.

Both of them walked slowly and got distracted as they talk and without noticing, Atsushi stopped and looked at a shop with interest while Rin kept on talking, not even noticing that Atsushi disappeared silently.

"Mmph" Before Atsushi could enter the shop, a hand pulled him to an alley, his mouth covered with someone's hand.

Atsushi was brought in a deadly silent and empty alley, no people pass here because it was rumored to be a haunted alley.

As Atsushi struggled, a scream muffler was placed on his mouth, preventing him to make loud noises.

Soon 3 or 4 people appeared from the shadows, all of them surrounding the helpless man, they watched and observe Atsushi with interest and with filthy intentions.

Soon, their hands started to feel itchy and started reaching for Atsushi but before they could even touch a part of his skin, the enemies were kicked down by a single person, in a normal person's view, they would assume that this guy is full of knowledge about fighting, no one can deny it even if it's wrong.

"I will cut off the hands of the people that touched MY Atsushi!!" The one who swiftly took down the enemies is no other than a gangster named Kyouya!

"Kyouya?" Atsushi saw the familiar face of Kyouya and felt tears flowing out from his eyes, he was very relieved when he discovered that Kyouya was here and saved him from those creeps.

It definitely was a scary experience for Atsushi, soon, the two left the area, Atsushi was carried toward the street, he had no time to be embarrassed or think about the surroundings as his brain keeps on circulating around that certain tragedy.

"Atsushi!" Rin cried out in a distance when he noticed Atsushi's figure from far away, carried by Kyouya in a bridal style.

Hearing his name being called, Atsushi looked around for the source of the noise and spotted Rin running toward him.

"Ah!" Atsushi exclaimed when Rin jumped on him with a strong force and hugged the man.

"Never disappear from my line of sight!" Rin scolded and shed some tears, his eyes which are normally usually closed are wide-open with black shiny eyes looking at him worriedly.

It was a very dangerous experience for Atsushi, he was glad that Kyouya was in the vicinity and saved him at the last moment, Atsushi heaved a sigh.

"Thank you for saving me" Atsushi genuinely smiled and thanked Kyouya.

"All for you!" Kyouya kept on flirting even with this tragedy.

Rin watched Atsushi with more attention as they walked toward the car and upon reaching the car, they went home.

Upon arriving, Atsushi headed straight for his room and slumped down at the bed, the incident earlier was emotionally draining and the man felt his heavy eyelids closing completely as sleep took over him.

0