Ch 4 – Leaving Planet Vegeta
238 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room filled with Saiyan children, three silhouettes could be seen clashing in the middle of the room. At some moments two of the silhouettes get knocked back before they charge forth again.

A few minutes later the figures stopped fighting, they were Aeon, Sarada and the Adult Saiyan trainer. While breathing heavily Sarada asked, "So Keel are we eligible to apply for a mission?"

Looking between the two children the Saiyan man called Keel spoke, "Yes"

"Yay" Sarada screamed in excitement, grabbing Aeon she dashed home. When they got home and told their mother then went to the mission administration. When choosing a mission Aeon picked a mission that was close to Planet Namek.

They had a feast for dinner before doing some meditation and going to bed.

The next day Aeon and Sarada met up. "We have three days before leaving so we need to grab some supplies and spend the rest of the time meditating or relaxing." Aeon explained their plans after which they separated.

Aeon was visiting the knowledge Center where he had spent his spare time learning Science and Engineering. Soon he made it to a series of large buildings in the formation of a circle. Entering one of the buildings and heading to one of the labs.

Inside the lab their was a group of young Saiyan's being led by an Elder and five adult Saiyan's. When Aeon came inside nobody paid any attention, he walked up to the elder and greeted.

"Young Aeon, what brings you here today!" said the Elder.

"I came to say goodbye before I leave for my first mission and came to ask for some tools." said Aeon.

"Sure take what you need, but are you sure about not becoming an engineer. You have a talent for it which could advance our races technology." the elder said while trying to convince Aeon.

"I am sure, in the future you will see that my decision is right." saying that Aeon went to the desk and grabbed a few tools before leaving. The Saiyan Elder watched as he left and sighed then went back to work.

Back to Aeon he was going towards another building. Inside were a bunch of computers along with  aliens and Saiyan's using the computers. This place was the computer labs while the next place is the database center.

Heading to a computer Aeon turned it on, when he gained access to the Freiza's Database he pulled out a object from his pocket and placed it on a plate by the computer. The object was a digital storage device shaped like a usb stick that he made in the engineering department about a month ago.

Aeon then began to download none sensitive information from the database like old technologies and techniques, the only thing that was a bit sensitive was the galaxy map. After getting the information Aeon turned off the computer and put away the storage device before heading home.

After Aeon go home he spent the remaining time with his mother, meditating, and relaxing.

***Three days later***

"Always keep your guard up. Don't forget to bathe, eat and watch out for each other. When you land the first thing you should do is find a place to hide your space pods." Before getting in the pods Rapine and Artik were giving the due reminders while looking worried.

"I know" "Don't worry, We got this"  replied Aeon and Sarada respectively before they got into the pods.

The doors slowly closed, while they looked at their mothers before the pods raised up from the ground and launched into outer space.

"Sarada the trip is going to take about three months before we reach the destination, take this time to calm your spirit instead of wasting it in stasis." said Aeon through the intercom.

"OK" Sarada replied seriously knowing that he was doing this for her own good. During the year of training Aeon always tried to get her to calm the aggression in her spirit through meditation and tranquil activities, but considering that they had to gain strength fast, not much time was spent on it.

Although Sarada is not as aggressive as other Saiyan's from Aeon influencing her but she is still a bit restless. Hearing her reply Aeon turned off communication and started calming his own spirit.

Soon three months passed by and the pods entered the planets atmosphere and crashed onto its surface. A few seconds later the pods started opening and the due gout out of the pods.

Standing up for the first time in three months Aeon and Sarada structed their bodies.

'GRR' the sound of stomachs rumbling as they finished stretching's.

"I guess it is time to eat." said Sarada as she put on the scouter and began to look for something to eat. Knowing that Sarada went to get some prey, Aeon began to get a fire going and look for a place nearby to hid the pods.

Half an hour later Sarada came back with a pile of reptilians corpses. Checking out what she brought Aeon began to cook.

After eating Aeon pointed to his scouter, Sarada getting what he meant turned hers off. "This inhabitants of this planet have at most a power level of 1100 within a month. I want you to kill everyone on this planet, while I destroy Freiza's tapping devices in our equipment." said Aeon seriously.

"Tapping device? Haven't we Saiyan's been loyal to Freiza, why would he monitor us?" said a confused Sarada. "I'll explain it later, just know it has something to do with the Super Saiyan Legend. Right now focus on completing the mission." replied Aeon, trying not to go into the matter right now.

Sarada nodded and gave up her scouter before leaving, showing her complete trust in him. Aeon knew she could complete the mission herself because they measured power levels before leaving, Sarada had a power level of 659 when suppressing half so her real power is at 1318, while Aeon's power level increased to 4270 from 3000. After Sarada left Aeon pulled out the tool kit begin modifying the scouters and space pods.

Time flew by as they began working, Sarada would come back twice a day with meat that Aeon would could before they went back to their task. Soon Aeon removed the tapping device on the scouters which helped increase Sarada's speed in finding and killing the planets inhabitants and soon a month flew by when Aeon finally modified the space pods and put in the coordinates to Planet Namek.

8