Ch 5 – Planet Namek
223 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day after the attack pods were modified Aeon and Sarada were sitting by and just finished eating.

With her feet in the water Sarada asked in irritation "I'm bored! Did you finish the pods?"

"I finished yesterday b..." before Aeon could finish Sarada asked, "Where are we going?"

"Let me finish! We are going to spend a few days practicing two things; first we are going to learn how to fly, then ki blast. After we learned both will we leave for Planet Namek!" Aeon said.

Jumping up in excitement she asked, "Let's get started. How do I fly?"

"Well first begin with controlling Ki and putting it under you..." Aeon began giving a vague description on how its done by referencing Gohan teaching Videl to fly.

Despite only have vague information on how to fly both Aeon and Sarada learned how to fly, and by the end of the day they could fly in combat. The next day they learned Ki blast which was a lot easier since they only had to discharge a portion of their Ki. After that they spent the two more days sparring to get use to flying combat and using Ki blast.

"It's not surprising how easy it was to learn flying and Ki blast considering Saiyan's are naturally adept at using Ki especially for combat." thought Aeon while eating after their last day of sparring.

Turning to look at Sarada he spoke, "Today was the last day to train, tomorrow we are heading out to Planet Namek."

Sarada stopped eating to ask, "Why are we going there?" He replied, "First their is a person their that can unlock our full potential. Second and most importantly, they have an object called Dragon balls that grant wishes."

"Really! What are we gonna wish for, Eternal Life" Sarada's eyes sparkled when as she spoke.

"NO! Their is no point for that since you could still be killed. You will know what I wish for when we get their." said Aeon before he continued to eat.

The next day Aeon and Sarada got into their attack pods before leaving for Planet Namek.

A few days passed by before they finally landed on Planet Namek, when Sarada first set foot on the Planet she turned on her scouter, "The strongest 15 have a power level around 1000, we can take the dragon balls with little."

Aeon flicked her forehead, "Don't go starting any fights, because you have to know their language to use the dragon balls. Besides, their grand elder is the only one who can raise our potential and would be lucky to live for 50 more years, he created the dragon balls so if he dies its over."

While looking at the suns he continued, "Besides we Saiyan's are not savages or pirates. We are warrior's not bandits, fighter's not slaughterer's, at most we can be considered mercenaries."

Sarada went quit as she thought about what Aeon said.

"Lets go." said Aeon as he led the way to the nearest cluster of power levels, while Sarada followed.

Soon they found a village with white elliptical buildings and green windows. When they arrived all of the villagers hid in the center building while two of them were standing in front of Aeon and Sarada.

The Namekians were humanoids with antennae, pointy ears, light green skin and pink patches over their bodies, a few of them have three red rings around their wrist and ankle's.

The two Namekians in front got into battle stances which caused Sarada to prepare for a fight. Soon an elderly Namekian started walking over and said, "What can I do for you, friends? We Namekians are a peaceful race and don't hope for any conflicts."

Before Sarada could say anything Aeon put a hand in front of her and spoke, "We mean you no harm, I just want to talk to your grand elder."

"May I ask your reason for visiting the Grand Elder." asked the Elder Namek.

"I want knowledge, and to leave a way out for my people" Aeon said in earnest. The Elder looked at him for a while before having one of the two Nameks behind him to take Aeon and Sarada to the Grand Elders house.

Aeon said his thanks to the elder before following the Namek with Sarada.

While flying Sarada asked, "Aeon, What do you mean a way out for our people?" The Namek in front perked his ears when he heard her. Aeon replied, "I told you that Frieza was monitoring our race, right." Sarada nodded.

Aeon continued, "Lets start with the legend of the Super Saiyan. It's about a golden ape that attacked everything including its own race until it destroyed the planet. Now Frieza has been cautious about the Saiyan's due to the legend and our rapidly rising strength. The most important reason why I'm doing this is because King Vegeta plans to rebel which is the second reason I believe Frieza plans to wipe us out, I can't tell you the final reason but you will learn it in the future."

While Aeon was finishing his explanations the trio arrived in front of the Grand Elders house.  Outside of the house was a Young Namekian that stood up when the trio arrived.

"Why are you here?" said the young Namekian.

"These guest are here to speak to the Grand Elder" answered the warrior Namek politely before leaving.

"The Grand Elder cannot see any guest. Don't come back." said the young Namekian Rudely.

Sarada's face flushed red in anger before shouting, "We will see this grand elder whether you let us in or not!" Saying that she released her power which had risen up to 1533 after the month of fighting creatures on the last planet.

With her blatant threat the Young Namekian started to release his own Ki and prepare for a fight.

"Let the guess in my child." A voice sounded from inside the house when the young Namek and Sarada where about to fight.

Suppressing his Ki the young Namek said, "The Grand Elder will see you now." Sarada turned her head while repressing her own Ki, and turning her head cutely. Seeing this Aeon laughed and pinched Sarada's cheek before heading inside the building.

Inside of the house was a dark room with the only light coming from the green window. In the center of the room was a large elder Namekian sitting inside of a chair with his eyes closed.

When Aeon and Sarada walked up and realized that they aren't even up to the Grand Elders knee. While looking up to see the Grand Elders face Sarada screamed, "YOUR HUGE!"

Aeon flicked her head and said to the Grand Elder, "Sorry about her rudeness."  The Grand Elder laughed, "Your fine, young Saiyan. Tell me, why have you come to Planet Namek."

"Pardon my requests but I have come for three things. First I would like you to unlock our potential. Second, I would like your permission to use the dragon balls. Finally, I would like some of your blood." Aeon said politely, knowing that the last request is a too much.

The room descended into silence, after a moment the Grand Elder spoke, "Your hearts hold no evil intents so I will allow the first two request, but tell me why you want my blood"

Knowing that honesty may allow the Grand Elder to accept his request Aeon spoke, "My natural ability is to absorb, I can absorb almost anything be it energy, poison, blood and even knowledge. The limit is that if its tangible then it needs to enter my body to be absorb while intangible things are absorb when in a certain distance, although some exceptions require it to enter my body first.

Although it mostly absorbs things that is advantageous to me but it will occasionally get something disadvantageous. The limit is how much my body can take before exploding. I want your blood because you are the last ancient Namekian, your blood should contain a high purity of the dragon clan's bloodline." Aeon got more depressed when he mention exploding, but started uplifting when he mentioned the dragon bloodline.

Sarada to the side was shocked as Aeon never told her about his ability before. When he finished talking tension filled the air as he was waiting for the Grand Elder to answer.

"I accept you request, under the condition that when Planet Namek is in danger you will save it, for I feel that a catastrophe will descend upon my people." said the Grand Elder solemnly.

9