Ch 6 – Wishes
220 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Thank You! Grand Elder" said Aeon while grabbing Sarada and forcing her to bow with him.

"Come to my side child." the Grand Elder said. Aeon nudged Sarada, she understood and walked to the side of the Grand elder. Who then moved his hand onto her head, his hand was big enough to cover the top of Sarada's head.

The next moment a clear like silver aura appeared around Sarada, after a few seconds the aura disappeared and the Grand elder lifted his hand. "Do you feel any stronger?" Aeon asked.

Sarada looked at her hands and said, "I feel like something is different." Turning on his scouter Aeon said, "Release your Ki, let me measure it."

Sarada nodded and exploded her Ki briefly before repressing it again. When the scouter finished reading and showed the final result Aeon read it out loud, "6590, your power level raised by five."

Sensing her new strength Sarada was so excited that she jumped. Her lack of control cause her to hit her head on the ceiling. The moment she landed, she ran to a side of the room and sat down to meditate.

While Sarada went to meditate Aeon walked up to the Grand Elders side. A few seconds passed and all Aeon could feel was that something was opening inside of his body, like a door was being opened slightly. After a few seconds the feeling stopped and the Grand Elder removed his hand.

"Are you ready child?" asked the Grand Elder. Aeon was confused for a moment before understanding what he meant and nodded.

The Grand Elder then used a nail to pierce his hand and purplish-red blood started to seep out. He turned his hand and the blood dropped down into Aeon's mouth that was already open.

About three minutes have passed by and Aeon has drank three liters of Ancient Namekian Blood before stopping. After drinking the blood Aeon went by Sarada and prepared to absorb the blood when he thought, "Maybe I could try that theory I had in my last life now that I can control the energy in my body"

Having the idea he instantly began to implement it. First, Aeon began to control all of the Ki he could muster. Bringing the Ki towards the blood he began to use it to purify it getting rid of all the impurities, then Aeon started refining the blood getting rid of the unwanted elements and what he believes to be unneeded genes and bloodline abilities.

He couldn't tell the differences between what genes affect, what abilities. Hoping to keep the enhanced lifespan, Ki manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy, healing, regeneration and awakening potential. Just getting three of those bloodline would make him satisfied.

Days went by, Sarada had already woken up from her meditation so see travelled around the planet while also collecting the dragon balls along the way. During her free time she would train with the Nameks and learn Ki manipulation, its been a month before Aeon finally finished absorbing the blood.

Standing up while feeling the changes in his body, Aeon thought, "It was technically a success since I got two active skills/abilities and all passive skill/abilities. Too bad I didn't get the awakening potential and regeneration abilities, but my magic aptitude increased greatly."

Aeon disappeared from his spot and appeared a kilometer away. Closing his eyes and listening, he started to hear the water hitting the land, concentrating more he could vaguely hear the sound of fighting in the distance. Although he could hear the sounds of the fight but strangely enough he can also sense their power and can even sense some of the closest villages.

Opening his eyes he started to stretch, while stretching he tried to test the flexibility of his body. Aeon was shocked to find that his flexibility has increased exponentially. When he finished, Aeon sat down to do some Ki refining to stabilize his foundation.

Surprisingly enough even though he had his potential unlocked it Aeon could actually control his Ki even better than before.

"This must be thanks to the skill Ki manipulation along with the me using my Ki to purify and refine the blood. Since My foundation is still pretty stable then I could spend a few days to comprehend the memories that came with my active skills." Aeon thought before he began to study the memories.

Three days later Aeon woke up and the first thing he saw was Sarada sitting across from him in meditation. "She looks at peace when she meditates, if she was always like this than she would be considered cute compared to the expression she normally has." While in thought Aeon didn't realize that she had awakened.

"Admiring my beauty" Sarada said with a smug look. Leaving his thoughts, Aeon pinched her cheeks and replied, "Beauty? You? Maybe when your older."

Slapping Aeon's hand away, Sarada picked up a orb from behind her and threw it at him. "Just shut up and take your dragon ball?" Sarada yelled.

Catching the orb the size of his head, Aeon studied it. The orb was a Orange crystal with three stars inside. "So this is a dragon ball, more impressive than I imagined." he thought.

Turning to Sarada, Aeon said, "Go tell Nail that I'm ready to make the wish." Sarada heard him and ran to get Nail in excitement to see a dragon, A minute later she came back while dragging Nail, "I got him."

Nail getting up and patted the dirt off his clothes said, "Why have you dragged me here?"

"To make a wish" replied Aeon while staring at the dragon ball, before placing it with the others.

Nodding Nail walked up to the dragon balls and said the password in Namekian language. When he finished talking the sky turned dark and the dragon balls started to glow until a burst of lightning came out of it twirling in the sky until it took form of a muscular dragon.

"You who have gathered the dragon balls and summoned me forth, speak to me your hearts desire. As the maker of dreams, I shall grant you three wishes within my power." said the dragon while looking down from above them.

"Whoa! So this is a dragon, its huge, even bigger than a Saiyan in the great ape form." Shouted Sarada as she looked up at the dragon in shock. "Seeing it in person is completely different than in the show" Aeon was also surprised as he thought.

Quickly gaining his composure Aeon said, "Tell Porunga, that I want a planet on the opposite side of the orbit of Jupiter. I want the planet to have the same environment as planet Sadala once had."

Nail translated his wish and after a few seconds Porunga spoke, "Your wish is inside the jurisdiction of the Gods of Creation and therefore your wish cannot be granted. Choose another wish."

Hearing that Aeon wasn't surprised but it was worth a try, he changed the wish, "Tell Porunga, I want to change the environment of Planet Jupiter to the conditions that Planet Sadala once had."

Nail translated the wish which caused Porunga's eyes to glow. "Your wish has been granted." said Porunga.

Nodding, Aeon pulled out a piece of paper and said, "For my next wish, I want every Saiyan on my list and all Saiyan's inside of the nursery to be teleported to Jupiter during the destruction of Planet Vegeta."

Nail was surprised when he translated the wish that talks about a planets destruction. After he finished translating Porunga's eyes glowed again before he said, "Your wish shall be granted during the destruction of planet Vegeta as long as the people are alive at the time. Speak your final wish."

Aeon spoke, "For my final wish, I want all knowledge related to space from the past until now in both universe 6 and 7." After stating his wish Aeon looked at the dragon nervously since to him this wish will affect his future plans.

Nail translated the his wish, everything went silent for a few seconds before Porunga's eyes glowed and he said, "You final wish has been granted." When he finished Porunga turned into light which turned into the seven dragon balls, Nail took the dragon balls and left.

Noticing nothing different Aeon called out, "Wait, what about my wi...Aggh" before he could finish his sentence an intense pain appeared in his head causing him to fall on the ground holding his head.

"Aeon!!" Sarada ran over to check on him. "This information is forcing itself into my mind faster than I can take. He most definitely could have used a gentler method to pass it to me." thought Aeon.

A few seconds passed in reality was like a month to Aeon, "I never tried it before since the only knowledge that was implanted in my head was on traveling verses, but absorbing it should work." thought Aeon as he motivated himself to absorb the knowledge instead of letting it force itself into his mind.

Aeon started concentrating on using his gift absorb to take in the knowledge. At first he could only absorb a bit but over time his experience in absorbing knowledge increased which caused the amount forced into his head to decrease, lessoning the pain.

While Aeon was absorbing the knowledge, Sarada was worrying about Aeon since he was laying on the ground with his face showing how much he was in pain. "I don't even know what's wrong with him, so how can I help him."

Seeing that he was sweat profusely Sarada tried whipping his sweat but after awhile it was he was sweating more than she could wipe. Turning towards the water she decided, picking up Aeon and bringing him to the edge of the land, she took off his armor, laid him in the water and waited.

8